Had a session with Mandy (formerly of Nevadas) I was a little hesitant because of a minor negative experience, but I'd heard good things about her, so I tried her again...wow! So much passion. Great FS, multiple positions. Would recommend.

Is this the same Mandy who worked at Nevada about ten years ago before going indy and teaming up with Kerry for three or four years? She retired about five years ago.

If it is indeed her and she's out of retirement, I suspect a lot of guys who have avoided Broadway's for a long time may reconsider.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Is this the same Mandy who worked at Nevada about ten years ago before going indy and teaming up with Kerry for three or four years? She retired about five years ago.

If it is indeed her and she's out of retirement, I suspect a lot of guys who have avoided Broadway's for a long time may reconsider.

I was thinking we were all getting a great Christmas gift!!!

The Mandy from the past is nowhere in sight ... expect she would not be in shape (although majority of local SPs are very out of shape) but I would expect Kerry to still have a great shape! The Mandy at BW has been in the business for only a couple of years - started at Nevadas as others have stated.

Just reminiscing... anyone else remember the filipina lady who used to work the desk there, waaaaay back?

Was her name Susie?

If so, she was the author of my first duo.

Dropped in one day a few years back.

It was a cold miserable day and the place was dead. There was only her and another girl on.

I guess because I kind of hesitated about booking a session (the other girl on was okay looking but nothing special) she told me she would give me a 2 for 1 deal. Said the other girl was new and needed some experience so she would "throw her in for free."

Off we went to the big Jacuzzi room and it actually turned out to be a nice session.

I had a feeling after that she was involving the other girl more for herself than me because she really seemed to enjoy the girl on girl action more than anything.

But hell, who was I to complain.

Cheers

Guest ***rgi*****9
Was her name Susie?

It was a cold miserable day and the place was dead. There was only her and another girl on.

I guess because I kind of hesitated about booking a session (the other girl on was okay looking but nothing special) she told me she would give me a 2 for 1 deal. Said the other girl was new and needed some experience so she would "throw her in for free."

Off we went to the big Jacuzzi room and it actually turned out to be a nice session.

I had a feeling after that she was involving the other girl more for herself than me because she really seemed to enjoy the girl on girl action more than anything.

Cheers

Now there is a nice bonus!!! Years ago I had a number of Duo's and Trio's at Broadways but never ended up with a bonus like that lol. Haven't been to Broadways in a very long time.

Was her name Susie?

Cheers

Interesting! I used to see Susie once in a while between 1987 and 1992 or so. She was pretty good, although she was a decade or more older than she claimed to be. The last time I saw her, I took a double with her and another lady. Susie was definitely more interested in her than me. In fact, in my presence, while we were naked in the tub, Susie offered the other lady $50 to let her (Susie) lick her pussy. The other lady turned Susie down, and Susie sulked for the rest of the session. I stopped going to Broadway's not long afterward, for reasons unrelated to that session.

Susie was the owner of Broadway's and also a travel agency. She sold Broadway's in the late 1990s. I believe she got married and moved to Louisiana. In 1999, I was in a line directly behind her at Winnipeg airport. We were both going through US Customs. She was on her way to New Orleans and I was going to Memphis. We chatted briefly (we were both alone and knew it). I managed to peek over her shoulder and saw her date of birth, some time in 1951. That meant she was really about 38 when she told me she was 26. LOL!

• Like 1

Interesting! I used to see Susie once in a while between 1987 and 1992 or so. She was pretty good, although she was a decade or more older than she claimed to be. The last time I saw her, I took a double with her and another lady. Susie was definitely more interested in her than me. In fact, in my presence, while we were naked in the tub, Susie offered the other lady $50 to let her (Susie) lick her pussy. The other lady turned Susie down, and Susie sulked for the rest of the session. I stopped going to Broadway's not long afterward, for reasons unrelated to that session.

Susie was the owner of Broadway's and also a travel agency. She sold Broadway's in the late 1990s. I believe she got married and moved to Louisiana. In 1999, I was in a line directly behind her at Winnipeg airport. We were both going through US Customs. She was on her way to New Orleans and I was going to Memphis. We chatted briefly (we were both alone and knew it). I managed to peek over her shoulder and saw her date of birth, some time in 1951. That meant she was really about 38 when she told me she was 26. LOL!

Maybe it was a different lady I saw because I didn't even start in this hobby until 2001 and my experience would have been around 2006 - 2007.

That was definitely her that I remember - it was mid-90s and I do recall her talking about moving to the U.S. I never asked her age, but figured she was in her 30s for sure.

Just went and saw Lisa today. Last couple of sessions were fantastic (was gonna try Nevadas but not much selection), and, well...I won't be repeating (won't say why. PM for info).

I saw Katelyn recently and experience was OK. She was on her phone often and the hot tub session was short.

She was friendly but overall seemed disinterested. Maybe it was just me.

Too bad ... it helps to do some research ahead of time if you can but usually a fellow goes to see who is available and does not have time or does not remember who not to see.

Best to phone and ask who is on, and do a search. Problem is that Kaitlyn does look ok when they introduce the ladies.

Had a nice time with Bridgette. I'd say she's 30 something, has a couple of kids. Nice boobs, thick hair, a little chunky, but quite nice looking. She really enjoys the work, will do things any way you want them. All was safe, of course, as I'm not a risk taker, but very pleasant. I went away very happy. Would definitely see her again if I could. Have been there several times, never had a repeat, mostly cause theres always been different girls. Has mostly been good, but I think she was the best of the bunch. Thanks hun!

I must say this thread has brought back memories. I saw Suzie many times in the 80's, at Broadways and she even saw me at her home.

I moved away for many years and have come back a few years ago and rediscovered Broadways. Billie, Erica, Danielle were all great, I believe they have all left now too!

Oh this is my first post, I enjoy this site

I must say this thread has brought back memories. I saw Suzie many times in the 80's, at Broadways and she even saw me at her home.

I moved away for many years and have come back a few years ago and rediscovered Broadways. Billie, Erica, Danielle were all great, I believe they have all left now too!

Oh this is my first post, I enjoy this site

Kudos on your first post man.

Danielle is still at Broadway's but I recommend calling to book ahead. I don't think goes in to the office unless she has something lined up: at least not on Friday nights when I am there.

Speaking of that, was there last Friday and there were at least 10-12 ladies there and most were very good looking. I went with Lisa: early-mid 20s, about 5'5", brunette, great set of brand new bolt-ons. She cut right to the chase with a kneeling bj and it was all good from there.

Hey, I am new to the thread and new to most of this. I have been to EB a few times but I want to check out BW in the near future. I'm looking for FS and was wondering what kind of $$ I'm looking at? I know they are all different but just looking for a rough idea. If someone could PM that would be great.