Web sites? Are they really needed?

Well first off, if a cop came up to me and said prostitution is illegal, I'd say "your full of sh*t, tell me what section of the Criminal Code that is under" or words to that effect

As for a website, it's very useful to get information about a lady, the type of lady she is, contact info, rates, etc.

Keep in mind any emails setting up appointments, well since it is the circle of people the lady has that seem to be the cause for getting law enforcement involved, any emails can also be used in court. And if they are investigating a lady, by the time a full blown investigation is being carried out, they will likely have warrants to monitor phone (including cell phone) calls, and that includes texts.

I think if everyone is discrete, you shouldn't have problems.

But if your really concerned about a web page being used as evidence, well CERB can also be used, your cell phone conversations (which likely is more incriminating) etc etc etc

As a client, I handle this lifestyle discretely, no one knows I see ladies, I pay cash 100% of the way (even for gas)

I think discretion is the key word, if you do something to put yourself on LE radar then you may have problems

Some morning ramblings before my first cup of coffee, as I head off to work

RG

Lmao! Are you kidding me? Where in Canada are you allowed to have sex for money,and is legal!

I would like to know the exact place. Who cares really what the media is saying the facts are the facts dear! It is illegal.. I didn't read all the stuff your all going on about because I stated my OWN OPINION as you read in my original post,and find it be funny,your getting all defensive,as to whether a website is needed or not.(that was the first question on the thread correct) I have gone through some legal stuff,and to have your own website,(I don't know about cerb,as I never mentioned cerb when I was going through the dilemmas) it's is in Fact a source of solicitation,and you can/will be prosecuted if you get caught! so if you have never experienced or gone through anything legal to this matter then you stating your opinion not Facts. You can google what ever you like when it comes to the law,if your in a solicitation dilemma,then they will gather any thing they possibly can to have you convicted,whether it be, your website,yellow page ad,phone number etc..

Now back to the original question.. If your website helps with your business so be it,if you don't have a website then I guess your shouldn't be in the business haha,is what I gather from all this talk(which is bull shit)therefore I feel everyone is different,has a different way of doing things,none are write or wrong,so do you, and never mind what everyone else is doing.

I am way off topic but oh well.... more Drama on cerb lol

Additional Comments:

Oh,and if you think it is so legal then why don't we hall have signs/flashing lights on our houses saying wh**e house come on in for your discounted rate...

Guest W***ledi*Time

I would recommend a lawyer, rather than taking the word of the police. If they, or anyone else, have told you that prostitution in itself is illegal, they are lying. But since we don't have the full story of your situation (and that's none of our business), perhaps there was a miscommunication instead of an outright lie. You need to understand exactly what you've done that was illegal, because it wasn't the prostitution by itself. Only with that information can you make an informed decision about how to conduct yourself in the future. Get yourself a lawyer!

p.s. There is an entire section on Cerb for legal discussion. There's plenty of correct information there.

Okay,gentlemen

I would absolutely not tell you my business,but to propose sex to a under cover police officer is against the law,so you can post all the criminal crap you want up here. Your very nieve to believe otherwise. I just googled some prostitution stuff and is not illegal however if your are accused of solicitation whether it be home/streets and it's to a police officer you will see yourself in court.

I DO very good LAWYER.

yes WIT , Thanks, i have been saying that too. I did not get into this as a legal question, Just simply if I needed a web-site or not, and what remmifications could come from listing service with prices was good or not. i have read and resarched alot, and everytime I do, I get different info. Such as one says, it is illegal to offer inservice, to it is legal as long as it is private, or it is solicitng to state prices, but then I read it is not, geesh! Here is something to consider as well....

'Prostitution' is not defined in Canadian statute law, but is based on case law which deems that 3 elements are necessary to establish that prostitution is taking place - (i) provision of sexual services, (ii) the indiscriminate nature of the act (soliciting rather than choosing clients), and (iii) the necessity for some form of payment. [2]

For this reason, i wonder why we would post our prices?

" Amellia...hgahahaha your funny...you do a lawyer, cute:)

Oh,and no offense ment here but to someones post quoting me about reevaluating my business! This is not my business I work a full time career. This is more fun then anything else for me. Does not pay my bills,put food on my table etc..So to say that I need to reevaluate it's hilarious,and you obviously do not know me at all. I find that to very offensive.,and rude to say the least!

Additional Comments:

Omg! I ment to say have a good lawyer haha

• Like 1

Guest E*******h S******s
Okay,gentlemen

I would absolutely not tell you my business,but to propose sex to a under cover police officer is against the law,so you can post all the criminal crap you want up here. Your very nieve to believe otherwise. I just googled some prostitution stuff and is not illegal however if your are accused of solicitation whether it be home/streets and it's to a police officer you will see yourself in court.

I DO very good LAWYER.

Yes you are correct because the above-noted situation has you SOLICITING. Prostitution on an outcall basis (ie. the client contacts you and asks you to come and see him) is completely legal, solicitation is not.

Oh,and no offense ment here but to someones post quoting me about reevaluating my business! This is not my business I work a full time career. This is more fun then anything else for me. Does not pay my bills,put food on my table etc..So to say that I need to reevaluate it's hilarious,and you obviously do not know me at all. I find that to very offensive.,and rude to say the least!

Additional Comments:

Omg! I ment to say have a good lawyer haha

Well if this is not a business to you and you choose to keep showing it such disrespect maybe you are better suited to casual encounters where there is no money exchanged -as you have just stated that you clearly don't need the money. You question the needing of a website, yet you state this is not a business to you...I think you need to figure out what exactly it is that you want as you are all over the place with your posts. If you dont like what I have to say - that is fine as this is clearly just my opinion and you are right, I do not know you nor to I care too.

I personally think a website either if designed an built by the lady or a professional reflects her personality and also gives the opportunity to include more information about her. I'm not too concerned about my website getting me in any legal problem as I don't inckude anything that really leads to my identity or face pictures.

I also think not only a website is a tool to include as many information as the lady wants but a place to show or talk about things that here or in other sites we are not allowed.

It is I who asked this question , not Amellia. It is a business for me, none the same I wanted to know if it was a good idea or not, because of some of the info I have reshearched about incalls. So I think temper has no place in this debate. I would never suggest to someone to quit what they like to do. Live and let live is my moto:)

It is I who asked this question , not Amellia. It is a business for me, none the same I wanted to know if it was a good idea or not, because of some of the info I have reshearched about incalls. So I think temper has no place in this debate. I would never suggest to someone to quit what they like to do. Live and let live is my moto:)

Hey there was no temper here, just my thoughts which I am allowed to state as they were referred to as rude and offensive. We are all big girls here and should be able to voice our thoughts with out getting upset.

Well if this is not a business to you and you choose to keep showing it such disrespect maybe you are better suited to casual encounters where there is no money exchanged -as you have just stated that you clearly don't need the money. You question the needing of a website, yet you state this is not a business to you...I think you need to figure out what exactly it is that you want as you are all over the place with your posts. If you dont like what I have to say - that is fine as this is clearly just my opinion and you are right, I do not know you nor to I care too.

Temper temper, just not nessasary.....live and let live, I would never suggest someone to quit what they like to do...geesh! It just came out like you wrer trying to tell her to move on, we all have a right to own opion, for sure. If I mistook the tone you wrote in, I am sorry.

Prostitution IS legal in Canada

Solicitation is ILLEGAL

Incalls are illegal

Outcalls are legal

Not sure how or why this turned into another negative thread (not gonna bother reading the whole thing; hate undue negativity) but the above answers all the questions!

• Like 1

Temper temper, just not nessasary.....live and let live

Seriously - I stated my opinion in clear spell checked English - would you prefer I reply with the same rumbled jumbled replies telling people they know nothing about the laws in Canada. Everyone here just wanted to help and stated there piece yet I have a temper....That's a good one.

• Like 2

I personally don't think a website is needed, but it is a good idea to have one.

k, well, I do think and seem to have been proven that incalls are illegal....? I do know how to googel too, and this is what I found. So again the question was is it good to have web site listing rates and services, being an in call service. I was in no way trying to say you all do not know anything about Canadian law.

'Prostitution' is not defined in Canadian statute law, but is based on case law which deems that 3 elements are necessary to establish that prostitution is taking place - (i) provision of sexual services, (ii) the indiscriminate nature of the act (soliciting rather than choosing clients), and (iii) the necessity for some form of payment. [2]

I am done with this, I have my answer, and as an In services provider, I will not have a website listing my prices.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... if your are accused of solicitation whether it be home/streets and it's to a police officer you will see yourself in court....

At your own residence, it's the bawdy-house law that comes into play. Otherwise, what you're talking about is the communication law. It is illegal to communicate in public for the purposes of prostitution. A private residence, on the other hand, is not a public place.

From the Criminal Code re communication:

213. (1) Every person who in a public place or in any place open to public view....

© ... in any manner communicates or attempts to communicate with any person

for the purpose of engaging in prostitution or of obtaining the sexual services of a prostitute is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Definition of public place

(2) In this section, "public place" includes any place to which the public have access as of right or by invitation, express or implied, and any motor vehicle located in a public place or in any place open to public view.

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/

(sorry for the technical interruption. back to the real thread ...)

k, well, I do think and seem to have been proven that incalls are illegal.....? I do know how to googel too, and this is what I found. So again the question was is it good to have web site listing rates and services, being an in call service. I was in no way trying to say you all do not know anything about Canadian law.

I am done with this, I have my answer, and as an In services provider, I will not have a website listing my prices.

Seriously Sophia - not in one post have a said incalls were legal -EVER - and no where do you need to put that you offer incall on your website. I posted my thoughts an opinions as that is what you asked for, CORRECT?

Prostitution IS legal in Canada

Solicitation is ILLEGAL

Incalls are illegal

Outcalls are legal

Not sure how or why this turned into another negative thread (not gonna bother reading the whole thing; hate undue negativity) but the above answers all the questions!

Hopefully part of my post was quoted for the following (but the above answers all the questions!) and not for:

"Not sure how or why this turned into another negative thread (not gonna bother reading the whole thing; hate undue negativity)"

My intention was to simply summarise the accurate information provided by some of the members according to valid references like:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Canada

Lmao! Are you kidding me? Where in Canada are you allowed to have sex for money,and is legal!

I would like to know the exact place. Who cares really what the media is saying the facts are the facts dear! It is illegal.. I didn't read all the stuff your all going on about because I stated my OWN OPINION as you read in my original post,and find it be funny,your getting all defensive,as to whether a website is needed or not.(that was the first question on the thread correct) I have gone through some legal stuff,and to have your own website,(I don't know about cerb,as I never mentioned cerb when I was going through the dilemmas) it's is in Fact a source of solicitation,and you can/will be prosecuted if you get caught! so if you have never experienced or gone through anything legal to this matter then you stating your opinion not Facts. You can google what ever you like when it comes to the law,if your in a solicitation dilemma,then they will gather any thing they possibly can to have you convicted,whether it be, your website,yellow page ad,phone number etc..

Now back to the original question.. If your website helps with your business so be it,if you don't have a website then I guess your shouldn't be in the business haha,is what I gather from all this talk(which is bull shit)therefore I feel everyone is different,has a different way of doing things,none are write or wrong,so do you, and never mind what everyone else is doing.

I am way off topic but oh well.... more Drama on cerb lol

Additional Comments:

Oh,and if you think it is so legal then why don't we hall have signs/flashing lights on our houses saying wh**e house come on in for your discounted rate...

I'll attach a link, Criminal Code of Canada, you show me where it says prostitution (not prostitution related acts), but prostitution itself, is illegal

http://www.canadalegal.com/gosite.asp?s=92

As for sex for money, ever heard of dating, marriage...I know lots of people who date and or got married, cost them lots, and once hooked, the sex dried up

As for your additional comments, anything saying wh**e house would be an indication of a bawdy house, that is illegal

Unless the law makes something illegal, it's legal

RG

Really! Mind your own business clearly you have something to say about every post I ad. Shows your caddiness and insecurity. I can debate with you all day! I think in my opinion who the hell are you,to state anything about my lifestyle. Go on with your business and leave mine/ me out of your opinions. They are nothing to me.. And you were absolutely out of line writing that garbage.. Have a good day,and good luck in your future,business as you are only getting older none the wiser.

If I get the boot for this whatever,I will not let anyone trash me PERIOD!

Additional Comments:

Oopsy! For stating my opinion to this threat!

I know now not to state my opinion on any thread,as the boot is being enforced!

Disregard all my opinions to this thread,as I am not a lawyer nor do I know the law at all.

Again oopsy and sorry if anyone has thought my oponionly statements may be inaccurate.

Won't happen again,as I will not reply to any thread like this.

• Like 6

Websites can and are a very useful tool, you just need to know how to word things and not put it all out there IMO.

As Companions we are being paid for our "time".

Any exchange of currency are for time only. Anything that may or may not happen within that time is to be considered a mutual act between two consenting adults.