Get your nominations in! Next vote will be September 5th

Ohhh a few more come to mind... some may be reiterations of previous Nominations.

Carley Chase

Angel Starr

Mia Bella

Megan's Touch

Samantha Evans

JuliasUndies

Luxie

AreJayEll

LeeRichards

Spud271

KubrickFan

I didn't see mrgreen760 nominated as of yet, so I'd like to nominate him as well. I believe all of my other nominees have been nominated already. Lots of phenomenal non-nominal nominees nominated in the nomenclature of the nominators.

Special thanks to those who put my name forward.

Wow, thank you!! So sweeeet!! Now everyone has gone and made me speechless!! Thank you to everyone who gave me their smiley faces and sincere comments, more then appreciated!!! And my secret admirer....another nomination?!! I am blushing and beyond flattered.....thank you a million thank you's!! And thank you roaming guy for your thumbs up ;) I love getting to know all of you! it has been the most incredible mind blowing month for me! well, here i go again saying my million thank yous but I really do feel i have been welcomed in the most amazing way from all of you Cerbians ;) kisses to everyone! keep in touch! xoxoxoxo ;)

• Like 1

I didn't see mrgreen760 nominated as of yet, so I'd like to nominate him as well. I believe all of my other nominees have been nominated already. Lots of phenomenal non-nominal nominees nominated in the nomenclature of the nominators.

Special thanks to those who put my name forward.

MrGreen760 has already been nominated once, so now that's two. Well deserved.

Best, toine

• Like 1

I'd like to add NotchJohnson if he hasn't been nominated already.

I'd like to add NotchJohnson if he hasn't been nominated already.

Added Notch a bit earlier... but I do agree!

Wow, thank you!! So sweeeet!! Now everyone has gone and made me speechless!! Thank you to everyone who gave me their smiley faces and sincere comments, more then appreciated!!! And my secret admirer....another nomination?!! I am blushing and beyond flattered.....thank you a million thank you's!! And thank you roaming guy for your thumbs up ;) I love getting to know all of you! it has been the most incredible mind blowing month for me! well, here i go again saying my million thank yous but I really do feel i have been welcomed in the most amazing way from all of you Cerbians ;) kisses to everyone! keep in touch! xoxoxoxo ;)

I can't give you another rep point for another sweet post but you are most welcome sweet Emily and best of luck in your well deserved nomination.

My votes for the ladies:

Elizabeth Saunders

Samantha Evans

Isabella Gia

AngelaofOttawa

Tiffany Amber

Megan's Touch

For the Men:

Roamingguy

Old Dog

Thank you mod for adding the names to the list in an alphabetical order. By taking a quick look at it, I realized that whatsup is not there!!!!!!!. I therefore nominate Whatsup as a candidate for valued member award for 2011 as for his valuable contributions to cerb and his presence and posts making cerb so much a nicer and friendlier place to be.

Milles Merci! Thank you for the nominations!

I would like to nominate aswell:

Cato

Lowdark

RoyalFun

Wickledintime

Toine

Megan's touch

Sensual Erin

Samantha Evans

Thank you kindly for the nominations! It just made my day :D

Now onto nominations, I think pretty much everybody has mentioned folks I'd like to nominate, sorry for the repeats! As well, I'm going to try to keep my lists short, this doesn't mean I don't appreciate other people's contributions, these people are just the first that popped into my head

Ladies Nominations:

Alexandra Sky

Cleo Catra

Samantha Evans

Soleil

Malika

Angela of Ottawa

Gents:

Phaedrus

Roamingguy

Castle

Cato

Old Dog

Best of luck to everybody! Let's all keep making CERB a fun place to come together and share opinions, jokes, advice, etc :)

• Like 2

I love how these Gals stand up for what they believe in..Back up their beauty with their brains. These gals are super awesome in each their own way, sweet, charming and turn me on. They rock hard!!

Berlin

Isabella Gia

Nicolette Vaughn

Gabriella L

Samantha Evans

Sophia Varouska

Angela of Ottawa

Carley Chase

The men!The men are great supporters and will stick their neck out when needed and keep us all informed with great facts.Sweet and kind, they rock hard!

The General

Old Dog

Wrinkled In time

Steve Curious

Pistol Pete

Roamingguy

Spud271

LeeRichards

Castle

Kisser Delux

I have more that I will add..Just have to make sure I have their handle right.

Edited by JuliasUndies
  • Like 2

Not votes.... the voting will take place on September 5th..

This is just NOMINATIONS ONLY

... and it would help if only names that are NOT already on the list be added here (and if you can add them in BOLD please as well so I can easily skim thru and add the names)

I think what MOD is trying to say is that it would be nice if only members who have NOT yet been nominated be added to this thread!?

Guest paq****5

I would love to nominate Jessica massage.

Jessica is well deserving this award.

Last year we had a candidate that garnered a number of votes but who made absolutely no contribution to the board.

Is it possible this year to eliminate:

nun-1.jpg

NUN of the above?

Edited by Old Dog
my old nun disappeared!

Thanks very much to those who have nominated me. I'm most grateful to all of you. However, as a previous winner of the poll, I'm not eligible to stand again.

But thank you!!!

Last year we had a candidate that garnered a number of votes but who made absolutely no contribution to the board.

Dear Dog, there's no nun. Not one. None! :icon_lol:

(Clicking the link results in a 403 error code.)

FYI... The none of the above is on the vote because if you do not wish to vote for ANY of the nominees but want to monitor who is winning the poll by voting for none of the above it lets you see the results. Without this we may get BAD votes of people just randomly choosing someone so that they can see the results.

Mod -- how about changing none of the above to "I just want to see the results?"

Just a thought.

Mod -- how about changing none of the above to "I just want to see the results?"

Just a thought.

I'd have to write a new poem....

• Like 1