Megan's Touch

AngelaofOttawa

Gents:

Wrinkledintime

Roamingguy

Old Dog

Stevecurious

Scottthecanuck

I could nominate so many more but I guess we should keep it under control! Please don't be offended if I didn't nominate you because you all deserve it!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Thank you to all who decided to add me to your nomination list! Im blushing!

Ladies:

Gabriella L.

Megforfun

Emily Rushton

Carley Chase

Katherine (aka) Cathy Hfxdom

Gents:

Roaming Guy

Mrnice2

Old Dog

Winkledintime

Edited by **cely***r***ne

Kubrickfan absolutely belongs to be among the valued members nominated list. I would like to therefore nominate kubrickfan for 2011 valued members award for his very valued contributions to cerb and fair and balanced and friendly posts making cerb a much better place to be.

• Like 3

She hasn't been on the board long, but she has created such a wave of excitement and has garnered such outstanding reviews that I feel that Erotic Emily should also be nominated.

So I nominate her.

It goes without saying that all of the guys nominated are obviously, clearly, unequivocally, incredible in bed, right? (big smile)

• Like 1

According to the requirement below she can't be nominated :

1. This is not an award for best service (that is what the recommendations sections are for) this is a award to recognize the service providers who join in the conversations, help answer some questions and give you a little view into the other side of the business!

She hasn't been on the board long, but she has created such a wave of excitement and has garnered such outstanding reviews that I feel that Erotic Emily should also be nominated.

So I nominate her.

With all due respect to Cato and Emily, both great CERB members, Isabella Gia may be on to something here.

Take care,

toine

Thanks, Isabella. Good point for us all to bear in mind. I should clarify that I didn't nominate her on the grounds of best service, though I did happen to mention her recommendation thread. It was rather because of her contribution of fun and excitement to the community. She's accumulated a fair number of rep points, posts on her profile page, and friends, in a very short time.

Since most others nominees have been proposed without grounds for their nomination being indicated, I should probably just have suggested her without further ado.

• Like 1

Ok perhaps you may not have nominated her based on the recommendations but I don't quite get what you mean by her contributions, before making my previous post I actually checked her posts and they are are all or mostly ads. I may be wrong and if so I apologize but I don't think having posts from members in a profile and the amount of friends in your list are reasons to be nominated as a valued member.

Thanks, Isabella. Good point for us all to bear in mind. I should clarify that I didn't nominate her on the grounds of best service, though I did happen to mention her recommendation thread. It was rather because of her contribution of fun and excitement to the community. She's accumulated a fair number of rep points, posts on her profile page, and friends, in a very short time.

As most others nominees have been mentioned without grounds for their nomination being indicated, I should probably just have suggested her without further ado.

Guest W***ledi*Time

You can nominate anyone you feel is deserving. This is intended to be a feel-good, positive process.

I know I may not have been on and in the cerb community for long, and my contributions may not be public, but i spend hours upon hours every single day speaking to so many amazing curious people. Men and Women, whether it be to come see me, ask questions and the more the better, or to communicate back and forth with people i would never have had the pleasure of having a cerb-ship with ;) I am not at in the least bit asking for this nomination, just want to clarify that although my contributions cant be seen by EVERYONE, I take the the time to reply to and get to know absolutely everyone, 1 person at a time. I give everyone an equal part of me. I am sure someone else will graciously accept this award, but i am forever grateful to Cato for thinking I was worthy and deserving enough....even for a split second! ;) Thank you, xoxoxoxo

• Like 9

Great response, Em, but no need to justify. The mistake was mine in offering reasons and not expressing them as clearly as I ought to have.

I know I may not have been on and in the cerb community for long, and my contributions may not be public, but i spend hours upon hours every single day speaking to so many amazing curious people. Men and Women, whether it be to come see me, ask questions and the more the better, or to communicate back and forth with people i would never have had the pleasure of having a cerb-ship with ;) I am not at in the least bit asking for this nomination, just want to clarify that although my contributions cant be seen by EVERYONE, I take the the time to reply to and get to know absolutely everyone, 1 person at a time. I give everyone an equal part of me. I am sure someone else will graciously accept this award, but i am forever grateful to Cato for thinking I was worthy and deserving enough....even for a split second! ;) Thank you, xoxoxoxo

I am one of those that you helped make my day (never met but you communicated with me). For this sweet post alone and above reason I nominate you too Erotic Emily. And I agree also with WIT that this is not a competition but a feel good positive process and the chance for us to express our gratitudes to our valued members.

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

Just a reflection once again upon the "strength in diversity" of the Cerb community. So far, there have been 27 ladies and 21 gents nominated. Each one of them (and many more besides, of course!) have enriched the Cerb experience for at least one other member -otherwise, the nominators wouldn't have been moved to express their appreciation by nominating them.

Every one of us here on Cerb has an obvious shared interest that binds us together. But outside of that, our interests and tastes and preferences in subject-matter are highly varied, as are the diverse ways we like to use the many features of Cerb to interact with each other, have fun, and learn. Cerb is not just one amorphous crowd of folks; in a way, we're a community-of-communities, and, in addition to our participation in the wider Cerb world, we also each have our favourite litte "sub-communities" of like-minded members with whom we enjoy sharing.

As an additional illustration of Cerb's diversity, remember that in the Valued Member voting last time around (2010), the member with the highest vote total "only" received support from 25% of the voters; the Service Provider voting left the winner with "only" 16%. Far from being a negative commentary on the well-deserved winners and other candidates, this clearly shows just how much there is no single valued member on the board that makes Cerb what it is. We make Cerb together, and this awards process is really an opportunity for us to celebrate ourselves.

Ladies:

Nathalie Lefebvre

Malika

Gabriella L

SaraMQ

Gents:

Secret Admirer

Surf Nazis Must Die

Castle

There are, of course, quite a few people who I've omitted as they have more than enough nominations already :)

Edited by Phaedrus
One more!
  • Like 1

I believe that it would be redundant for me to post my nominees as they have all I believe been previously nominated, and most multiple times. What a nice gesture it is to be able to participate in such a positive aspect of CERB and to have found myself in such rarified company. Thank you for that!

I have not been involved in this previously, so I am now wondering about voting. I see that the date is Sept 5th, and I know that I shall be away and with less regular access to a computer. Is it a one day procedure or is it held over a period of time?

Perhaps Mod will let me vote in an advanced poll? :)

• Like 1

I believe that it would be redundant for me to post my nominees as they have all I believe been previously nominated, and most multiple times. What a nice gesture it is to be able to participate in such a positive aspect of CERB and to have found myself in such rarified company. Thank you for that!

I have not been involved in this previously, so I am now wondering about voting. I see that the date is Sept 5th, and I know that I shall be away and with less regular access to a computer. Is it a one day procedure or is it held over a period of time?

Hey Mr Nice... I believe we will have about a week to get our votes counted.

To echo your sentiments, there are so many worth candidates... here are just a few of my own!

Angela of Ottawa

Nicolette Vaughn

Sara MQ

CleoCatra

Malika

Berlin

Alexandra Sky

Sin Cindy

Isabella Gia

Kimberly Shea...

All of the aforementioned providers have spent that past year enriching our board with thoughtful contributions, heartfelt opinions, lively debate and their own brand of humour. CERB would be a lesser place without out them and all of the others that contribute to our daily fix!

The gents?

Wow.. so many to choose from.

SteveCurious

RoamingGuy

Scott the Canuck

Daniel 17

FacetoFace

Notch Johnson

Wrinkled in Time

Secret Admirer

Phaedrus

Castle

Surf Nazis Must Die

Mr Green

The gents are the salt of the earth and the spine upon which the gentlemen's contributions are centered - all are deserving candidates - Kudos and the best of luck to all of you!

Edited by Old Dog
removing the silent "g" in the word "their"
  • Like 1

If I recall correctly we will have a number of days (I think two weeks but not sure) in order to vote, September 5th being the first day. Btw, thank you very much for nomination Phaedrus and Old Dog. Highly appreciated.

Emily

You have received not one, but two nominations from established and contributing CERB members...thats good enough reason right there

Your contributions on CERB, whether public or private are contributions, and it's the contributing members that make CERB a great board

So all I have to say, congratulations on your deserved nomination

RG

• Like 2