Your favourite purse?

Guest W***ledi*Time

A while back, I asked "What's in your handbag?" Now I've developed a strange attraction to the ladies' purses themselves. In fact, I think I'm becoming a purse addict. Can any ladies help me with my new handbag fetish? Tell me all about your favourite purse. What does it look like? How does it feel to gently pull the drawstring? Do you find yourself absent-mindedly sliding your zipper up and down, up and down? Fiddling with your zipper-pull? Tell me, tell me. Pleeeze?

purse300x301.jpg

vag+purse+5.bmp

yonipurselg.jpg

m132897508.jpg

A special thanks to Sasha Grey:

tumblr_ku65lwFEZc1qzgg0to1_400.jpg

Guest **cely***r***ne

Is it just me, or do these purses resemble something else? May be just my gutter brain...but....

I love purses! My favorite is a yellow KGB. Its perfect to hold my wallet, phone and lip gloss. It has danglies on it and I play with them all the time waiting in line, waiting for the elevator... I own like 7 purses! Love them almost as much as I love shoes!

I have been searching for the perfect purse for eons. I've come close a few times, but never found one that suits my needs exactly, including the years I toted around a Lands' End diaper bag.

I want a bag that's big enough for everything without looking like it's holding a lot of stuff. I want it to look good both when it's nearly empty and when it's almost too full. I want it to have compartments that stay closed but which will magically open the first time I reach in, say, to answer my cell phone. I want it to be made of beautiful, finest-quality leather, soft as butter, but able to survive a fall from an airplane, if required. I want it to repel dirty slush, mud and watercolor paint. When required, I want it to magically produce that lost lipstick or eyeliner pencil. Of course, it should always have contain enough spare change for the parking meter and should frequently surprise me with an unexpected $50 bill tucked in some corner. As it ages, I want it to look graceful and storied, not like it's been knocked-around for much longer than is seemly. Naturally, I also want it to make me, by association, to look more lovely and cultured, but also more easy-going and friendly.

If you find one of these, WiT, you know how to get in touch with me, don't you? ;)

• Like 2

And here I was at 9 am ish sans caffeine thinking we were going to actually discuss handbags which is a true fetish... but I'd rather talk about the ones featured here! LOL.

Guest W***ledi*Time

... these plastic coin purses used to be everywhere. I had one as a kid. I haven't happened to notice them around lately, but via the magic of google, I see they're still on the market:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjbnaC1XHhgtk-1uta-9VwIcaFtLDgOH5TaTjlOxQnqklFiUps19200270.JPG

My current purse is a dark purple Guess one, fairly big but starting to get somewhat old...so I need to hunt for a new one!

my purse need to be big enough to carry at all time my wallet, my cellphone, a book, my keys, my ipod, my sunglasses, my glasses case and bunch of random stuff also.

My problems that I always have with purse is that since I put a lot of stuff and it's often fairly heavy, the handle always break first or start to fall apart and I need to replace them. My dream purse would be able to handle all the weight I put in...*sigh* oh to dream!

The very best purses, as visual accessories, are those that women wear over a shoulder with one strap between the breasts. A defining quality in more than one way.

I really have to figure how to insert images on here!

Guest C*****tte

A serious answer...

I love purses that look like old fashioned doctors' bags. I like them streamlined and black. I had one that I got many years worth out of and I am on the search for a new one.

I don't own leather so it is a bit of a challenge. Matt and Nat have great bags but their recent collections don't quite have what I want.

where did I leave that purse????

hmmmmmmm.

Oh yes, it's there... by my couch... the one under the chandelier

vagina%2Bcouch%2B3.bmp

mar29gal08-778730.jpg?w=325&h=400