What is kinky?

Last night in the chat, one guy with a few posts commented: "Are you into kinky shit or what?"

Well - what is kinky?

I am OK with almost anything as long as there is consent. If I like something and my partner agrees, go for it. If I don't like something, I may consent to pushing my boundaries but ultimately there is a point where I say no.

So - how vanilla are you or do you love to spread rocky road ice cream all over your body and hire a troupe of flexible midgets (I have been corrected: the term is "little people" or dwarf [sorry dummpy] to lick it off?

Edited by ulixestrojan
Politically incorrect

do you love to spread rocky road ice cream all over your body and hire a troupe of flexible midgets to lick it off?

You too ? That's reassuring, thank god I'm not the only one! Maybe we can split the costs on the midget troupe ?

I'm maybe a little more vanilla than some of you out there, but i do definitely enjoy some outside the box (so to speak) activities I'm a total believer of exploration and find pleasure in the use of not only finding fun places for my buckaroo, but also my tongue and fingers. And while I don't consider my self an ass man, I do love to bite/chew on a beautiful bum :)

You too ? That's reassuring, thank god I'm not the only one! Maybe we can split the costs on the midget troupe ?

Yummy - midgets with dusty leather chaps and big man-mades. Hey, maybe we can get the horse involved - oops - animals cannot consent.

Guest f***2f***
Last night in the chat, one guy with a few posts commented: "Are you into kinky shit or what?"

Well - what is kinky?

I am OK with almost anything as long as there is consent. If I like something and my partner agrees, go for it. If I don't like something, I may consent to pushing my boundaries but ultimately there is a point where I say no.

So - how vanilla are you or do you love to spread rocky road ice cream all over your body and hire a troupe of flexible midgets to lick it off?

Man what did you eat for breakfast...you are funnier than shit this morning!!

Personally...I think I'm pretty vanilla in a lot of ways...been to Greece a few times but it's not my preferred method of fornication...love to eat pussy and rim a girl's ass...funnily enough not all that keen on having mine rimmed but maybe I could get over that ;-)

Had a great duo a few years ago where one girl sat on my face and the other rode me cowgirl that was a lot of fun.

I've never really seen the sexiness in being tied up or flogged or dominated but then maybe I just need to try it....I don't know.

I guess I'm pretty boring......fuck and suck does it for me!!:D

Well - what is kinky?

So - how vanilla are you or do you love to spread rocky road ice cream all over your body and hire a troupe of flexible midgets to lick it off?

There's "kinky" and there's "erotic". "Erotic" is when you and she make love using a feather to stimulate the erogenous zones.

"Kinky" is when you use the whole chicken.

1. KINKY-Slang Showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes, especially of a sexual or erotic nature: "his appetite for kinky filmmaking, unmitigated by any artistry" (John Simon).

So bizarre in my books would be golden showers, etc,etc..thats really not for moi.I have had the honey licked off me,licked the honey off a lady, cool whip both ways...(it is always best when it comes right out the freezer),prostate massage in also very nice ;) rimming is good as well, but not with the cool whip, you may farting out wet white clouds. Domination I tend to believe I would not be good at,simply..I love making love to a woman rather than slapping her ass real hard, or me getting flogged :)

My 2 cents

Ya there is that Grey area

You know midget vs little people vs dwarf!!!

Kinky in many ways is anything outside of mish, my parents used to think that oral sex was kinky!! Now a days the boundaries have been pushed but it is still a vague term for sure. I think many of us can be put in the kinky shit category!

This is a great topic of discussion. To me kinky is anything sexual out of the ordinary that you and your lady partner agree to participate in. For instance, a mutual shower or jacuzzi can be a lot of fun.

Other extras that come to mind could be the addition of lingerie, role play, toys, lotions. Different locations or a getaway is always nice.

Spontaneous hook ups and creative use of furnishings are other thoughts that come to mind.

The list could be endless but the secret is to be open and communicative to each other desires.

hahaha ... well, there was a guy in the chatroom last night that was going on and on about anal fingerbanging. He was quite hard to ignore as he seemed to want everybody know how much he liked to anal fingerbang the ladies. When he was about to leave the chatroom he claimed he was off to win enough money so he could get THREE GIRLS. Two to fingerbang all night long and one to toebang. So, long story short, I think it is something like foot in ass. But I didn't ask. We were just happy to see him leave.

I am very easy going, don't judge, and very few things disturb me. Somehow, I find this disturbing. And gross - coming from a man who likes to suck on toes.

Yikes! What's next...a Toyota?? Personally, I'm not into pain, T-girls, Golden or Brown showers, pain, humiliation, degredation, or groups of 15 or more! Gimme a nice erotic lady in stockings and high heels. I'm old (but not dead). What can I say.

LOL, don't give them ideas. Toyotas are huge. Maybe they should stick to mini coopers.

So is the fact that I like to wear ladies panties considered kinky?

The biggest problem I have with ladies panties is I never know which way they go. I mean, which friggin' side am I supposed to put on my face anyway? :-)

hahaha ... well, there was a guy in the chatroom last night that was going on and on about anal fingerbanging. He was quite hard to ignore as he seemed to want everybody know how much he liked to anal fingerbang the ladies. When he was about to leave the chatroom he claimed he was off to win enough money so he could get THREE GIRLS. Two to fingerbang all night long and one to toebang. So, long story short, I think it is something like foot in ass. But I didn't ask. We were just happy to see him leave.

Ahhh that guy. Such a class act he was.

As for my definition of kink, it goes like this: anything that falls under the BDSM category is kinky, and those activities range from bondage and corporal punishment or extreme edge play (breath control, knives/fire/scarification) to mild spanking and foot fetishes.

What I consider kinky and what others consider kinky may not necessarily be the same thing.

So is the fact that I like to wear ladies panties considered kinky?

The biggest problem I have with ladies panties is I never know which way they go. I mean, which friggin' side am I supposed to put on my face anyway? :-)

The last guy I let wear my panties, he came in them and then he stole them. If he'd wanted them that badly, he could have just asked.

More than one thing really turn me on

1 - For me giving Daty to an unshaved (recently showered) lady is very kinky. The sexy smell and sweet taste coming with having pubic hair REALLY drives me nuts :D.

2 - Seeing massive dark pubic hair through the white easy to see through loose underwear as well as the side hair coming out of underwear. Even more so as I am slowly pulling it down and more and more public hair gradually becoming visible.

3 - Displaying ladies' underwear in my bedroom (provided she had it on for a while not just a few minutes) really turns me on (my best present from a lady).

What is Kinky???

Anything to do with Dennio and her friend Ty is way off the chart scary kinky.

http://www.dennio.com/whatsnewfree.html

My personal "favorites" in this unique category of absolute scary shit are a) cervix plaY and fucking (yes literally) and urethal fucking (ditto). Ty supposedly is the only woman in the world who has stretched her uretha to the point she can take dildos or cocks there. They claim to have a video showing some dude fucking her that way and his cum floating up into her bladder.

I rest my case. Or maybe this isn't kinky. Maybe it is just fucking insane. Peronally, I've lost track of where the line is between those two points. You be the judge.

I have just been informed of my name being used in terms that truely disturb me. If I find out this mans name you are black lists for life.

I would never ask to be degraded in public or closed doors. have respect for your self and others another to understand that some words should never be used towards an individual.

Have some class sir, cause I know I do...

If I do hear about anymore slander towards myself, it will be brought up to MOD.

To to the gentlemen who informed me, you are why I stay in this business, and are a true gentlemen that I welcome into my home anytime...

Also to the fellow SP that stood up for me, thank you...

I have just been informed of my name being used in terms that truely disturb me. If I find out this mans name you are black lists for life.

I would never ask to be degraded in public or closed doors. have respect for your self and others another to understand that some words should never be used towards an individual.

Have some class sir, cause I know I do...

If I do hear about anymore slander towards myself, it will be brought up to MOD.

To to the gentlemen who informed me, you are why I stay in this business, and are a true gentlemen that I welcome into my home anytime...

Also to the fellow SP that stood up for me, thank you...

Hello Paige - were these comments in relationship to this thread or is this something that happened offline or in chat?

While we have not had a chance to meet yet (darn schedules) I have never heard anything except good things about you - your beauty, character, writing skills, love of life.

So - who is disrespecting Paige? Not cool.

These things are all fun but i certainly wouldn't consider it kinky...lol...thats just my everyday thing...if you really love sex and making love then these things happen where ever and when ever...

Emma Alexandra

This is a great topic of discussion. To me kinky is anything sexual out of the ordinary that you and your lady partner agree to participate in. For instance, a mutual shower or jacuzzi can be a lot of fun.

Other extras that come to mind could be the addition of lingerie, role play, toys, lotions. Different locations or a getaway is always nice.

Spontaneous hook ups and creative use of furnishings are other thoughts that come to mind.

The list could be endless but the secret is to be open and communicative to each other desires.

These things are all fun but i certainly wouldn't consider it kinky...lol...thats just my everyday thing...if you really love sex and making love then these things happen where ever and when ever...

Emma Alexandra

Emma - you are the best. So, given your experience, what is kinky?

Pretty paige,

when people disrespect you they have no class. They also have no idea what we really do for people. Some men and women for that matter can be harsh and crule but you have to us but you have to remember they do not know us. They do not know how we are real people with real feelings. You just have to ignor them and forget what they say. You know its not true and the people who know you know its not. So just smile and try not to let them get to you...

kisses,

Emma A

Hello Paige - were these comments in relationship to this thread or is this something that happened offline or in chat?

While we have not had a chance to meet yet (darn schedules) I have never heard anything except good things about you - your beauty, character, writing skills, love of life.

So - who is disrespecting Paige? Not cool.