highlights of the day

Guest c**io**m7

Christmas dinner and the period between 8:00 - 9:00 tonight. Even if I wanted to, there is no way I could wipe the smile off my face.

Guest ***nno**n***

Got to watch 3 hockey games yesterday! Had a great time with a special gentleman in the shower this afternoon :-P

Having a regular client from Ottawa that I haven't seen in ages be understanding that I am really stress about my move in two days and would rather cancel.

He still offer to drop wine and cheese (some people know me too well)

then offer me a ride to drop off some boxes and bins to my new location!

It make my heart warm that some people care for me and like me as a person and more than only the "BJ" <3

• Like 6

Going home to Chinese take out, a warm fire and loving wife who told me she was eager to play with her new Hitachi Magic Wand tonight. Life is good. Happy New Year everyone. :chug:

• Like 2

Got a call from the surgeon today. I thought she was going to say that my surgery date was going to be 4 months away.... but to my surprise, she said "How does January 20th work for the gallbladder surgery?" I said, "well that is my birthday BUT... YES!!!"

Sooooo... in less than a few weeks, I will be reacquainted with one of the true loves in my life.

Bacon. I love you. I miss you. We'll be together soon, I promise.

• Like 5

Got a call from the surgeon today. I thought she was going to say that my surgery date was going to be 4 months away.... but to my surprise, she said "How does January 20th work for the gallbladder surgery?" I said, "well that is my birthday BUT... YES!!!"

Sooooo... in less than a few weeks, I will be reacquainted with one of the true loves in my life.

Bacon. I love you. I miss you. We'll be together soon, I promise.

Great News !!!!! I have the neighbor fattening two pigs up for you as we speak.... Don't let their cuteness get to you tho OD ! Eat em. Hope I can get them on the plane ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN5Y41agkABLYMYLuxr3eg6_SSTScezoxQz4OyfdEvbnpjMxOk

• Like 1

Great News !!!!! I have the neighbor fattening two pigs up for you as we speak.... Don't let their cuteness get to you tho OD ! Eat em. Hope I can get them on the plane ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN5Y41agkABLYMYLuxr3eg6_SSTScezoxQz4OyfdEvbnpjMxOk

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh fresh bacon.....................

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Old Dog you will be making bacon again before you know it!

Guest P*rry

I spent two hours ridding the patio of ice, snow and slush and then came inside for yoga. I feel great!

Sexy correspondence with a hot new friend... Loving it, and looking forward to our first meeting!

• Like 1

I spent two hours ridding the patio of ice, snow and slush and then came inside for yoga. I feel great!

Yes after shoveling snow and ice I also like to come in for Yogi and a beer in my recliner. But I am not your average BEAR ! ;)

and then a nap. naps are good

Had my first tattoo consultation. The big day is the 23rd of this month. First ink on my virgin skin. And no, it's notafish. So excited!

• Like 2

I am TOO excited. After Searching a couple months ago to try to get an upgrade on my phone for what I wanted to pay for what I wanted (and being highly frustrated) I said screw it and started manifesting a solution. Today I walked in got my $800 phone for nothing down, got a wicked deal on a monthly plan for less than I'm paying now with more included AND I bundled so will save an extra 20%. WooT!!

Now to learn all the new features! :boobies:

• Like 1

Chillin in my room in Cancun :) its windy...cool and was raining when i arrived but im still in Cancun and met this very nice guy on the plane...he's not staying at my hotel but hes coming over to spend the evening with me...life is good :) party time!!!!

• Like 2

Just knowing a week from today is my first encounter of 2014 to be followed the next day by a second encounter

And both encounters are with Goddesses, and I know they will be memorable encounters

Counting down the days now :-)

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Guest c**io**m7
Just knowing a week from today is my first encounter of 2014 to be followed the next day by a second encounter

And both encounters are with Goddesses, and I know they will be memorable

Counting down the days now :-)

RG

Ain't nothing wrong with a goddess or two...enjoy!

I ate a piece of bacon today. I didn't go into death spasms. My gallbladder did not attempt to kill me. I haven't had bacon in 3 months. It was a mouthgasm. Oh yeah... I swallowed.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7
I ate a piece of bacon today. I didn't go into death spasms. My gallbladder did not attempt to kill me. I haven't had bacon in 3 months. It was a mouthgasm. Oh yeah... I swallowed.

That's just beautiful Old Dog, just beautiful...sniff...sniff

25786b98f43852e6aa9b6aa70bb243df.png