highlights of the day

Being taken out for dinner, albeit a quick one, by some new friends last night.

Good to hear C7.. :-) realizing you have been put through the grinder as of late.. One day at a time..

Cheers

Ahhhh, the weather in Ottawa is nice . No longer freeeeeeezing. :) HAPPY FRIDAY everyone !

Edited by V****sa Va**
spelling ;)

Guest c**io**m7
Good to hear C7.. :-) realizing you have been put through the grinder as of late.. One day at a time..

Cheers

Thanks!! Is all good though...ain't nothing this old guy's shoulders aren't big enough for. ;-)

Guest c**io**m7
Today was my first Exam and I totally know I nailed it... pretty sure I am score High!

Awesome!! Advanced congrats!!

Guest c**io**m7

The hot bath I will slide into in about half hour...it would be a much better highlight if it were a bath for two.

My 3 year old son made it all the way down the ski hill on his snowboard without falling once. I was so scared and so proud all at once. He was so proud when all these teenage kids came over by the lift to give him high 5's. He was so small among everyone else.

On the way back up on the lift he said, " Dad...a boy said I ripped it up on the hill......did I tear my snowsuit? God I love him so much!

• Like 3

Just taste-tested a tweaked recipe i made yesterday thats good at any time of day - and better reheated. Was perfect - and with double smoked bacon, which made it awesome to begin with!

Nom nom nom!

Now off to make cookies...

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

My daughter asked me to make my beef stew...you know the request...the one that starts with a smile and "Daddy".

How could I say no to that? It's on the stove and will simmer all day. Damn the house smells good!!

Guest c**io**m7

I learned something today and that which I learned has put a smile on this old man's face.

Just learned that Game of Thrones, Season 4 is scheduled to primiere on April 6 2014, and House of Cards Season 2 is coming soon to Netflix. :biggrin:

• Like 2

Realized that I've just now hit 2000 posts. Not approaching the total of many, but I'm still rather pleased.

• Like 5

My Keurig is set up, and I'm now enjoying my second cup of coffee out of it while surfing CERB

Oh, and I'm back home after 24 hours away from home...24 hours that seemed like an eternity

RG

Guest c**io**m7

Third job offer in 2 months and it is the one offer I never expected to get in a million years...not just the highlight of my day, it's the highlight of my year.

Guest K***e D****ls

It might be snowing like crazy outside, but I'm grateful to be cozy warm inside, in comfy sweats and a hoodie, no makeup. Tea in hand, ordered a pizza, and have a couple of documentaries on deck. Nowhere to be today (I love these days!) and can do anything that needs to be done from home. :)

First off I would like to say that I totally love KylieDaniels signature...very nice :)

The highlights of my day was definitely my sexy photoshoot

I love taking sexy photos sooo much fun

• Like 2

Hearing about Luscious Tianna's sexy new photoshoot!

And, another highlight: Hearing from another wonderful cerbite, who had planned to take some time off, that she will be staying on with us!

• Like 1