highlights of the day

I received a picture of my nephew today! I love receiving pictures of him and it makes me smile every time I think about going home, and giving him a big huge hug! (I also taught him the word huge and the arm movements that go with it lol which makes me smile every time he says huge with his hands outstretched above his head saying --huuuuuuuge-- haha)

Xo

• Like 3

Waking up early and actually feeling hungry for once so I made hashbrowns, bacon, salad, coffee, pistachios, and sausage.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Super huge snowflakes! Looks like a snow globe outside.

I went for a walk in it! It was lovely, and I enjoyed it despite the hole that has appeared in the sole of my boot.

Guest C**Tra****er

Christmas tree is up and decorated, outside of my home is all decorated. I'm hosting a party for a bunch of my friends this coming Saturday. I removed a large monkey from my back on Friday at work, and at the moment I couldn't be happier! I've made some new friends through Cerb the last couple of months and I'm looking forward to Christmas for the first time in a few years! Life is good right now :)

My highlights for the day, actually since last week was getting emails and PM from ladies saying they had a great time with me on our last meeting. And getting a message from my all time favorite with Happy Holiday messages.

Thank you ladies. XOXO

• Like 1

I went lingerie shopping and got a new upgraded personal life cell phone (cell dilemma will end up in the things that suck thread)

Guest K***e D****ls

I woke up this morning. Period. A lot of people won't. Every day above ground is a good day!

Woke up this morning and could see the growth in our new puppy, Buddy! He's going to be MASSIVE. And he's doing so well with his housetraining and getting to know what's what around here.

(And yes, I know. At 12 weeks, I shouldn't crow too much yet. Still a lot of Puppy of Mass Destruction ahead of us. But for now, I'm thrilled!)

• Like 1

redoing some pics today, did some with my friend a couple weeks ago in my hotel room with this awsome window box. she got hers up but lost her phone before she could send me my pics :(

Lesson? Always use your own camera...

Getting laid while listening to Motley Crue's 'Too Fast for Love'.

And the look on my carless, single-mom friends face when I surprised her with the real Christmas tree she'd been wanting but couldn't get for herself.

• Like 2