highlights of the day

A very special date this afternoon, with some very nice wine and a very nice man :)

There is nothing nicer:) I had a pleasure of meeting a very fun and sexy man last night , he relieved me of a lot of stress, thanks;)

Additional Comments:

oops! started a new thread in the wrong place-sorry

Edited by cr**tyc***es
mistake in posting a thread
  • Like 2

Another day in paradise. The day dawned cloudy, but the prevailing breeze swept the clouds away. Time for sun, sand and surf. The biggest decision I have to make today is where to have lunch. God I love vacations.

• Like 3

Guest A*ro**n

Seeing the shadows of poplar leaves dancing around and watching pelicans ride the thermals up into the sky.

Despite being in a cast and trying to work, this client made my day when he said:

"That's okay my dear. It's not like we're going to be doing any dancing".

• Like 1

I went swimming with sea turtles today! Frikken sea turtles and a big mother sting-ray; it doesn't get much cooler than that.

• Like 1

Watching CNN's news anchor Erin Burnett (Out Front) and the way she is not afraid to openly display her emotions always makes my day:-)

Any other Erin Burnett fans out there?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgrJy73hJ9Ltz1A0Z9SSsrYwzCXAIAhNIEYzaTZwq10SwWw0Vd0werin-burnett-88130-180x128.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSd-vqhHf8DgpGUUIPwEuPnUOFJ3XMdxy-C3dowlZncXdQlu08Ng

Edited by Touch
  • Like 2

Home again! Vacation was great, but coming home is even better! I was nearly mauled by my pair of twelve pound pooches when I picked them up from the pet resort. My own bed! And technically it is still vacation, at least until Monday! So there is more vacation sex to look forward to. But most of all, it's good to be home.

Seeing my niece for the first time in almost 7 years. Even though I only saw her for about 30 min, it brings joy and peace of mind she is doing well living with her father after the tragic death of her mother. Hopefully this will be the start of finally getting to see her more often.

• Like 2

Shopping in the US and got myself the most gorgeous pair of Jennifer Lopez nude faux patent leather platform high heel shoes for about 75% of the original price :boobies:

• Like 1

Spending the day at Mont Cascades with some of my best friends, then coming home to have my face attacked with pug kisses from TWO gorgeous little pugs. Great day :D

Getting awesome messages and pm's from some of my favourite cerb women. It's always great to sign in to this board and see posts from special people, and to enjoy teasing, sexy, or just genuinely friendly conversations.

It's one of the the things that keep me coming back often.