highlights of the day

The SO and I completed our Emergency First Aid and CPR + C training course today. Now if one of us has a cardiac event, we won't need to rely on 911 getting out to the country within the golden 9 minute rule. Country residents have been known to die while waiting for emergency assistance. That and the fact that I couldn't live with the knowledge of my wife dying before my eyes and I did nothing to save her. At least now I've taken steps to preserve her life, and she mine. To me, that is more meaningful than Roses and a hundred Valentines cards.

• Like 4

Went out fishing this afternoon/evening with a friend of mine

Caught a 30" pike, 4 lb smallmouth bass and an almost 5 lb largemouth bass, plus a few smaller bass

Good afternoon out

RG

Finding out three of my closest friends were in a terrible car crash last night... and NO ONE was hurt. You wouldn't be able to believe that from the wreckage. But they are fine. Not a scratch. So thankful :)

• Like 3

Guest ***nno**n***

I became friends with: "Yes Officer I did see the Speed Limit sign I just didn't see YOU" on facebook. Hilarious stuff.

My favorites,

"Procrastinator's Unite.....tomorrow."

" I don't need anger management, I need for it to be socially acceptable to hit people in the face."

" Why does toilet paper need a commercial? Who is not buying this?"

Being in a business in which it's perfectly acceptable to spank your customer. Today I applied that perk.

• Like 1

Last day at the office for a few weeks ...business trip for a few days and then a week off to do some home reno's and relax ...

Guest ***nno**n***

I want to say Happy Birthday to an exceptional Cerb gentleman.

Enjoy your gift!!

Heading for the Maritimes for a week, will be taking in the social in Halifax later this week.

I am very privileged and honored to see a beautiful former cerb lady today whom I have not seen in months. It definitely made my day.

It looks like finally, we have a tentative deal on our contract at work...only took 38 months since our last collective agreement expired

RG

Well about time, but cable is back up and running since going out last weekend because of the storm...why it took so long I don't know but I have cable now :-)

RG

Guest s****aswe***ess

humidity.. then enjoying the comfort of air conditioning at the theater!! loving summer!

Not a highlight of the "day" But my week was entirely satisfying, work was great I got to spend a 3 hour session with a lovely lady on hump day, and last night attended the CMJ Luau Party, and met some beautiful women. A highlighted week ! :)

Meeting my new dog!!!!!!!!!!!! Application submitted to adopt a little old lady pug girlfriend for my little old man pug :D :D :D He LOVED her, I can't wait to bring her home

• Like 3