highlights of the day

Perfect last day of vacation (technically speaking). Warm sun, low humidity and blue skies were the order of the day. Started out with breakfast at a local diner, followed by a quick trip to pick up a book on CD for the back to work commute in the coming week. A lazy afternoon led into a laid back evening.

I'm even looking forward to Monday, cause I booked a play date with a very special lady. Just thinking about the things we are going to do to each other will keep me smiling all day Monday.

Well after 38 months it looks like we have a contract. It was due three years and two months ago, and finally a deal negotiated

If it gets ratified, likely in about a month or two I can say goodbye to my old pick-up (2001 Ram) and I'll be in a newer (used) vehicle, and pay cash for it

RG

• Like 1

Not sure if you're aware but in bayshore shopping centre there is one that suppose to open soon.

Okay, so when I first read this when it was posted, I thought it may have just been the same rumours that I had been hearing for several years... BUT... I was at Bayshore today and it's true!!! They are actually building a Victoria's Secret right now, and it will be open in Fall! This is exciting! :)

Another highlight was finally getting around to buying some new goodies from La Senza with the gift card that I won at the last CERB social!! :) Of course I also stopped by La Vie En Rose as well... ;) New lingerie makes me horny!

Brownies before bed :tongue:

And they weren't my brownies .... snif snif ...

This Sunday's highlight for me ... spending time outside with family.

• Like 1

Waking up headache free, after over 24 hours of throbbing pain I wake up without pain and only a throbbing penis. Hehe I know the cure for that:) lol

Guest webothscore
What's happening in the shout box right now! hehe

Old days are back!

People are horny and on the go this fine Tuesday :)

Been down in the dumps for a few months now, since I accepted a transfer with my company based on a bunch of promises they haven't delivered on, but today I was contacted out of the blue and offered a new job by someone I have worked for in the past, who has been looking for me for a couple of months and holding this job for me until he could track me down.

Heading to PEI on a motorbike trip with about 8 other bikes on Friday. I'm usually lone wolf, but occasionally the company is welcomed.

• Like 3

First sitting of 3 hours yesterday on my new sleeve!

Was the highlight because it is over or because it has begun? Three hours! Ouch.

Just got notification that I'm to be interviewed for a civil service position that I tested for 2 1/2 years ago. Bad news is I'm so nervous ,I'm hyperventilating!

Watching Antoinette Tuff and 911 dispatcher Kendra McCray on CNN'S AC360 two days after they calmly talked down a AK-47 wielding gunman at a school in Georgia full of 800 kids. The two ladies are real heroes and a great interview with Anderson Cooper too :-)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/22/us/georgia-school-shooting-911-reunion/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Edited by Touch
  • Like 1

Highlight today...hmmm, getting the last thing completed to attend College in September :) It's aaaaaaaaaall comin' together :) Thinking to take this rainy day and grab some school supplies! Exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiting!!!!

Highlight today...hmmm, getting the last thing completed to attend College in September :) It's aaaaaaaaaall comin' together :) Thinking to take this rainy day and grab some school supplies! Exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiting!!!!

Congrats ! You musn't forget however the naughty school girl outfit Charlotte.... while getting school supplies I mean..... ;)

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Congrats ! You musn't forget however the naughty school girl outfit Charlotte.... while getting school supplies I mean..... ;)

Please don't subject the ladies to your naughty school boy out fit Lee. You might never live it down if you wear it to the social!