highlights of the day

Realizing that the day was intellectually productive enough, and deciding to stop productivity for the remainder of it! I'm going to relax, watch a movie, and take a bath this evening! I deserve it!

• Like 1

I've just managed to kill the fly that's been buzzing round my room for the last three hours and pissing me off no end. It finally ran out of stamina and had to stop for a rest.

I've just managed to kill the fly that's been buzzing round my room for the last three hours and pissing me off no end. It finally ran out of stamina and had to stop for a rest.

Awesome ! But instead of getting pissed off ya shoulda just shmoked a big fatty and watched the fly buzz around and giggled for 3 hours ! Then killed it. ;). That's what Cheech woulda done .....

I turned my computer on this morning only to find my hard drive had died. Have the new hard drive installed now. First site I put back on was CERB!!!

Waking up finding that there's already people (friends) emailing and texting asking me what I'll do for my birthday. I am not the type that makes a big deal of my birthday or goes reminding people about it so to have them be the ones who are making sure it doesn't go by like any other day reminds me how lucky I am to be special for them :)

• Like 2

Guest webothscore

Initiated contact with two beautiful women I have been admiring due to their smarts and great attitudes...

I'm just coming down off of a stolen afternoon of lust and laughter. To paraphrase a line from that wise and timeless classic, Zombieland: "You've got to enjoy the little things". I've come to realize that I love the little things.

• Like 2

Getting ready for a road trip to Otown baby ! Gonna get nekkid at a social. Wait that isn't allowed ? Going to dance at a social. Wait I can't dance ? Going to drink, party, drink, visit, drink, laugh and flirt a bit or allotta ;) That I can do :) :chug: If you ladies notice I am peaking at your bum.....it probably was indeed intentional. Oh my bad.

I am all packed. Shorts, sandals, jeans, tshirts, undies, hat, sunglasses, speedo .... Check ! One Swedish made penis enlarger ..... Check !

Cya for lunch tomorrow Ottawa ! Oh ya....must find a date for din din tomorrow .....Check !

Taking a southing and relaxing hot bubble bath in the afternoon and, at the same time, taking care of my sexy feet with a pumice stone... They feel like silk now! All they need is a fresh coat of polish that will be done tonight!

I am an avid reader... I recently started reading a few books by this new author (author I never read before) and I am now addicted to her stories! It's an awesome discovery but one that is affecting my sleep badly because all I want to do, well almost ;), is to read her books.

Guest realnicehat
Leaving for London in 5 hours!

Weren't you just in Japan? Like seven minutes ago? ;)

My highlight of the day is on a bus right now....it's gonna be a great night :)

Guest realnicehat

An amazing evening with a very lovely lady.

Oh, and Poulet Baton Rouge for dinner :)

I fixed the ice maker in my fridge and the washing machine! Sorry Mr repairman, I don't need to wait around for you after all!

Can you come over to my place? My ice maker has never worked and I promise not to make any sly comments if your ass crack happens to show! :icon_rolleyes:

Having 5 cerb members text me to tell me they missed me not being able to attend the social. That felt good.

• Like 2

Found myself stuck in traffic on my way to physio... which usually causes me more pain. After calling to say I'll be a few minutes late, they say, don't bother. Wait till Monday. I grab a Timmies coffee and go home to chat on CERB. Eventful day to say the least hehe

Watching last night the astonishingly fine actress Julie Delpy in BEFORE MIDNIGHT:)

(but the character she plays is "the f*cking mayor of crazytown")

Edited by Touch

I'm driving the shuttle for a fund-raising event tonight. I know the man who started the event and the touchingly tragic story of his daughter that was the impetus for this annual event. I've driven shuttle for it in previous years.

My company is donating the bus rental time to the fund.

As I was waiting for the first group of riders to get organized I got to thinking about it all and ...

My contact for the event now has a cash donation equal to the amount I will be paid for doing the runs.

That only seems right.

And if it delays the next installment in my hobbying experience, do be it. Seeing the contact's face light up when I explained what I was doing was worth it.

Description about the whys and wherefores of the event from CBC Radio:

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/Local+Shows/Ontario/ID/2407518593/

The website for the foundation: http://jaimiesinternship.ca/

Edited by bcguy42
Added information about the event in case anyone wanted to get involved.
  • Like 1