highlights of the day

The low light of the day was that my TV fan started cutting out forcing the TV to shut itself off. I've been replacing fans in computers for years (1987 I installed 2 fan in my Coleco-vision ADAM to solve an over heating problems) and the TV is years out of warranty. So I thought I'd open it up and take a look. Easy peasy, a 4.75 inch by 1 inch fan... red, black, with 3rd wire for sensor - pretty much the same as the one I installed in my computer a couple months ago. No problem. I found a computer parts paradise just around the corner from where I live (a whole isle of computer fans). Got a fan, installed it. I had to graft in a different plug because the fans plug was different from the previous fan. Connected it all etc.. Everything worked. reassembled the TV and remounted it on wall... BUT It started cutting out again. I had visions of the staff at some repair store laughing at me for trying to fix it myself. So I took it back down, took apart and decided to solder the wires where I graphed on the new fan to the old plug for a more secure setting (instead of screwed on caps connectors). Still didn't work. pushed the fan's plug a little tighter, it clicked, and presto, the TV worked... and is still working an hour later.

Cost of replacement fan $10.

The thought of having to take it to a repair shop, embarrassing.

Getting it working myself, priceless.

• Like 2

Guest ChantalSummers

Spending a stellar, sexy Saturday full of laughter, great conversation, fun hot tubbing, and special moments with my sexxxy vip's ;)!!

Watching a bio about Ted Turner. Now he is an inspiring and innovative man who never gave up!

I saw that, I was always a fan of his but didn't know that he was so heavily involved in environmental issues. As they said they certainly broke the mold when he was created. A truly good, giving, kind, smart, well the list doesn't stop, human. The love he and Jane share is also heartwarming.

• Like 1

The exhaust is finally fixed! It didn't cost too much, and we never got a ticket, even though we were driving it around, late at night, for weeks with it being noisy. We ordered the muffler and waited and waited. Finally we called and found out that our order was mangled. So they re-ordered it, and we waited some more. We finally got it in, and... our mechanic went deer hunting. For one week with one group, and then for another week with another.

But it's finally done today! Whew!

Now. Painting.

Guest ChantalSummers

My Bengal kitten's spay surgery going well and her sleeping contently on my lap :). I was so worried.

Cancer, be gone. My SO had a breast cancer scare and, after surgery and testing, she is cancer free. I usually have a joke per post, but not this time.

• Like 7

After a very busy day of doing everyone else's job, shooting some photos of a new product at work, I'm finally sitting down to a bottle of wine and relaxing on cerb.

I don't even have to work out tonight.

Life is mediocre.

;.)

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Aaaah! Back to life again! Sooo grateful I have internet once again I could just scream! Weeee :D

Morning play date!! How I've missed starting the day between the thighs of a special lady. There is just something about a long leisurely love making session that starts the day on a high note for me.

• Like 1

Christmas shopping:).I suppose this could be considered a "things that suck" with the crowds and traffic, but I love all the hustle and bustle this time of year :)ho, ho, ho, lol:)

• Like 1

Just had a chat with a member SP who told me she had a wonderful cure for sperm retention headaches....

she said it was an oral treatment that needs to be repeated daily and the only side effects are some people can experience trouble swallowing during the treatment and it it can leave a bad taste in some people's mouths.....

Just tooo Funny... made my day

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Omg, this is as close as I'll ever get to having a reco on me on my own guest book. Good job Mia!!!

Christmas shopping:).I suppose this could be considered a "things that suck" with the crowds and traffic, but I love all the hustle and bustle this time of year :)ho, ho, ho, lol:)

Absolutely !!! I also love the hustle and bustle of Xmas ....shopping ONLINE from my office where crowds and pushy peeps are not PISSING ME OFF !!!! hehe

For all of my family or for my sexy Cerb lady friends that get lingerie to your door..... If I can't get it online I hope you like a gift card ;) haha

• Like 2

Guest R**3*9

Nothings make me happier than seeing someone smile because of something I've done that makes them happy...I confess, I'm a giver...lol :icon_biggrin: