highlights of the day

Guest **cely***r***ne

Had the best damned BBQ steak tonight..along with any other events...I just feel amazeballs!

Having lunch with my friend Luckyme at Joey at Lansdowne.

Another friend had mentioned that the waitresses at Joey are really quite something - and he was so right! Certainly works up an appetite ;)

Good friend, good food, lovely women, great fun!

• Like 1

I was driving my MX5 with the top down when the heavens opened up. Only a few km away from home so I drove the rest of the way with the top down and the rain gently falling. Got a few 'stares' from other drivers, but haven't had so much fun running errands in a while. Nothing a towel didn't fix when I got home...

CM

• Like 1

After two extremely busy and tiring days just relaxed today. Slept in (till 7am) enjoyed a few cups of coffee this morning without having to run off, had an afternoon nap (past two days got up really early today it caught up with me) and now watching tv, surfing Twitter and Lyla and reading/replying to emails

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Relaxing and contemplating the changes coming up and looking forward to the changes coming.

I literally dumped the past in the garbage today after I found a box of things hiding behind another box of Christmas stuff from a prior relationship such as cards, etc. I thought I had already tossed them long ago but good riddance! I feel lighter and so does my storage closet! As they say, the past no longer exists. Live for today and tomorrow!

• Like 2

Comforting two dogs during a severe thunderstorm in the middle of the night. One had to be convinced to come out from under the bed. Brought both into the bed and they went to sleep despite the storm. Nice to experience such trust...

• Like 1

I just made a date with one of my ATF's for tomorrow after work. Looking forward to our play date will get me through Monday and Tuesday. That just leaves Wed (hump-day) and the rest of the week is down-hill from there.

• Like 1

Another thread I started on here reached 300,000 hits today! That makes two of them, Barb's and Best Bums! :)

Must be something about the 'B's...

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I just got a unexpected email from a a cousin from Finland that I have never met in person but wants to visit here during a stopover on his visit here for bow hunting this fall.This might be interesting as he is into hunting and I gave up my rifle along time ago.

Weeding and mulching a couple of gardens. Biggest commitment was my time. Nice to see the change which can be made by a couple of hours of focused labour. Should continue to enjoy the return on this investment in flowers until the frost sets in.

• Like 1

I don't think this is my biggest highlight of the day but it sure will bring some Summer time fun, while cleaning out the storage room in my basement I found more of something that I thought I found all of sometime back.

Hello 1990! I just found 4 useable Oopee Beach Balls from KFC... I was like 8 or 9 yrs old when they gave these out

90's commercial:

$_35.JPG

• Like 2

Get a chance to Skype with a special lady I'm very fond of but haven't had the opportunity to connect as much as I would like. She know who she is. :D

Being offered a seat on a crowded bus by an attractive young woman and feeling (and looking?) young enough to graciously decline.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Enjoying a few days with family and eating lots of good food :)