highlights of the day

Having a very good dim sum lunch with my friend, Luckyme. To talk about our good fortune to have enjoyed the warm, wonderful company of some very special women who light up our lives!

• Like 2

Having the time and vantage to stand for a few minutes and observe a spectacular sunset over the Gatineau Hills - red sky at night; sailors delight!

Watching the sound and light show "Northern Lights" on Parliament Hill this evening. Particularly moving when the crowd spontaneously stood up to sing O"Canada at the end of the performance.

highlight of today has not happened yet. highlight last night was hearing my daughter chatting to her friends and laughing and laughing

Well actually on the scale of things not a major highlight. Thought I'd have to brave Wal Mart and buy a meat thermometer. Well grocery shopping this morning and they had meat thermometers there, so I bought it and ecstatic that no going to Wal Mart

You might gather I hate shopping, except Bass Pro Shops that is :-)

RG

Guest ****emb******n

Went for a nice walk by the water .

Additional Comments:

Fun text messages and pm's from hot girls! :)

Lucky you.

Had a FMFM plan for today (it's all on twitter!) and my duo partner and I managed to sneak in another SP at the last minute midway throught the encounter.

Best.afternoon.ever.

Guest n*gu**6

Assembling some new furniture for a friend and seeing her eyes light up when it was all done. It was great to see how happy she was. Made my day.

I love it when the first sight I see when I leave my place on my way to work is a hot redhead walking down my street, one I haven't seen before. It happens rarely, but it happened today, so I'll take that as a good omen for the day! :)

Recovering from some dental surgery. Today was brought to me by the letters T-Y-L-O-N-A-L and the number 3. I swear I saw the ma-na ma-na monsters.

• Like 2