highlights of the day

waking up to what I thought might be an annoying call to find a delivery of flowers for me!

Yaay, I have just felt the first 'spring' feeling, and am feeling appreciated :-)

An absolutely amazing group date yesterday! 5 guys, 3 ladies, a voyeur couple who added a magical running commentary. Everyone had an amazing time together, and everyone was spent!

• Like 3

Guest n*gu**6

Spent the the afternoon with a dear friend. Shared some laughs and smiles and just had a wonderful day.

believe it or not.. the highlight of my day is.....right now, sitting in my bath.....sipping Whiskey.. laughing myself silly at the funny 'cat' posts ;) needed the laugh today ;)

I did that too! There were some great ones.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Booked my hotel for my upcoming Toronto visit in April. Its been awhile since I have had a getaway so I am looking for ward to it and renewing the friendship of a very special lady.

My childhood and long time best friend is arriving home today to spend time with me and our families! Haven't seen her since August, I'm so excited!! 30yrs of friendship, now that's a real and true friendship.

• Like 3

after what feels like an eternity of legal cr*p... I am looking forward to leaving it all at the office.. enjoying wine and belly dancing this evening with some lovely fellow dancers and anyone else who decides to join us :) I neeeeeeeed this tonight! definitely will be the highlight!

Guest n*gu**6

Some snuggles from my little guy. No matter how my day is, he can always cheer me up

It's my Favorite Day of the week, extra bonus today

it's also the day before a nice long weekend.

Additional Comments:

My second highlight of the day was getting to spend some time with

my Wonder Woman, a nice way to start a long weekend:)

Guest n*gu**6

Ordering a gift for someone special and saying it will ship in 4-10 business days and got the note only hours after ordering that it shipped same day! woohoo!!

absolutely amaaaazing dance rehearsal.. an invitation to perform in yet a third piece in the same concert (woo-Hooo!)... and now all decked out (long, charcoal grey satin bustled skirt, with train..black corset - same as in pictures hehe....'dripping' with silver jewellery... not much else <grin>..) and off to enjoy a night of"Fantasy"at a local club

soon-to-be-highlight .. at least so far.. enjoying a leisurely day at the forks.....(mmmmn.. goat roti & ginger beer!)

... and later this evening, enjoying sharing scotch with a friend while making a pair of looovely floggers ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Enjoying my last very quiet weekend at home as there are some changes happening in the next few days.

Guest Prufrock Cummings
Waking up today,my family and of course The Walking Dead lol

Just finished watching tonight's episode! Can't wait for next week's 90 minute closer!