highlights of the day

The awesome sound of the original equipment dual exhaust on my 69 Corvette. It sounds so much more awesome and powerful than modern tuner cars with "fart can" mufflers!

• Like 1

Finally connecting with a long time object of my lust. One wonders what took me so long. Today has been a very good day.

• Like 1

Only having a few spots left for the Social and then I will need to start a waitlist!

It hasn't even been a full four days and the response and confirmed attendees is just fabulous!!

Spots are going quick and need just a few more ladies, so get on the list to keep it equal!! Pm me Only!!

I'm quite happy and the poll will be ending June 22nd and a date confirmed!!

Privacy and Discretion is Assured and Key!

Halifax's 2nd Annual Social Thread: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=138248

Thank you All,

Lexy

Picked up my sister at the airport yesterday afternoon. we haven't seen each other for a couple of years, so today is a relaxing day of patios, drinking, and catching up. Of course, there is the small matter of avoiding all the topics that lead us to dislike each other intensely. That could be an entry in the "things to suck" thread later today. But for the moment all is good.

Porthos

• Like 2

I'm very relieved to know that dear friends in Calgary are high and dry, able to offer a home to others who have been displaced by the floods. Other good friends in Canmore are okay, working hard at an emergency shelter in a local church.

I'm glad I don't live in southern Alberta, but thinking more about the Big Quake that's overdue here....

• Like 3

Guest A*ro**n

5K run (trying to do this every other day) and then a nice bath in epsom salts. Body is feeling better than it has in a long time. Also doing a good job staying away from the sugars. Amazing how stress, lack of exercise and poor diet really bogs you down.

I got a bit misty eyed watching very dear nephew graduate from high school. He's been my good friend since a tot, and now he's off to college with a scholarship to become a music educator.

When the class valedictorian mentioned his plans she said he was majoring in "sexophone", a Freudian slip perhaps,lol Soon he leaves to tour Europe with a select student orchestra. I bet he'll play his sexophone over there!

• Like 1

My daughter passed her bronze medallion swimming level. One more level and she'll be ready to go for her lifeguarding and swim instructor certifications. Very proud of her.

Woke up this morning and had freshly homemade blueberry and raspberry pancakes my favourite with some fresh fruit Mmm was so good.

Having my spidey senses radar go off ( great thing to have!) and avoiding a no show by getting stuck in traffic close to home and realizing I can't reach them. How do I know they no showed? They never buzzed up at my friend's apt that I use downtown when I called and asked. If the no show was intentional, they certainly didn't get me! Nice try tho..

Realizing that the most I market myself as my "true" self the more I receive inquiries, people telling me that they love my passion etc.

Silliness, awkwardness, love for travel and love of humping FTW!

• Like 3

Got back to the gym today after a 1 week hiatus due to a nagging injury. Felt great to get back to working out.

Guest ChantalSummers

The beautiful sunshine!! As well as lingering memories of an erotic hot tub session last night!! Mmmm yummm!!

Guest A*ro**n

Driving home and seeing a big pink/orange setting sun. Just fucking beautiful!