Fat Bastard BBM

Are you guys hiring??? :D

I can work on the "FAT" part ... been eating McDo quite a bit lately!!

Are you guys hiring??? :D

I can work on the "FAT" part ... been eating McDo quite a bit lately!!

You'll have to ask Old Dog; he's taken on the role of Madam lately. I've slimmed down a fair amount in the past year, so I'm worried I might get fired. Though I think I've spent enough hours on Zombie patrol to qualify for EI so I should land on my feet.

You'll have to ask Old Dog; he's taken on the role of Madam lately. I've slimmed down a fair amount in the past year, so I'm worried I might get fired. Though I think I've spent enough hours on Zombie patrol to qualify for EI so I should land on my feet.

Andy, since you are no longer a FBBBM prospect (you get to wear the colours now), you can agree to letting Areez in... it will get you off Zombie patrol.....

Hey Fellas ! Remember me ?? Lee Richards ..... the Zombie slayer guy down by the river !!?? Have I done my time yet ?

Anyways I have been lonely here, you know well ... lonely ! I slayed all the zombies and haven't had much to do but pull my pud I guess ....

A week ago one of my many favorite redneck uncles passed away and left me his estate :) So I sold the 50 x 90 foot lot, the 1972 mobile home, the outhouse, the beer cap collection and the pitbull ...... then purchased a sort of new SUV. It has an engine, new tires, a fuel tank for someone else to fill, flashing lights, and 16 seats that seat 32 people or 16 fat bastards :) I am on my way to the BBM lodge now !!! See you guys soon :)

Here is a pic of our new chick magnet guys !!

16655766-135

Lee... you and Andy are in. We have Areez now and we need another for zombie patrol relief.....

So, gents.... haven't heard from you in awhile!

Spring is here. It's almost too late for more snow and mosquito season doesn't start for a few more weeks, right? I imagine that you're getting things ready for a busy summer.

Do remember to air everything out really, really well, okay?

hung_over_polar_bear.jpg

Shhh... still hibernating... or hungover, not sure.

Edited by AndyofHalifax

Their website shows they've installed a few hot-tubs around the compound:

redneck_wading_pool.jpg

Here's Old Dog trying out his new digs:

RedneckHotTub.jpg

Their website shows they've installed a few hot-tubs around the compound:

redneck_wading_pool.jpg

Here's Old Dog trying out his new digs:

RedneckHotTub.jpg

It appears they are dwindeling away also!

• Like 1

Well folks it is May Long Weekend !!

After a little chat with RG who is putting his boat in the water today I decided to go to the BBM lodge and dig my fishing boat out too ! It is only a one seater but maybe next year I will be able to afford to widen it a bit and get another lawn chair at a garage sale so I can take RG with me and show him some real fishing :) I don't use dynamite anymore because I blew up my last boat and caused a tsunami :( The game wardens took my rifles so I guess I will show you up the old fashioned way with a rod and reel ;)

redneck_bass_boat.jpg

I built a pool lounging chair too ..... patent pending.... sure hope sales of this baby take off soon :)

Redneck_Fishing_Boat_by_TheEpicBlade.jpg

Well, I visited the FB BBM agency incall recently... and they've redone the bathroom!

The plumbing has been dramatically improved:

white-trash-repairs-oh-danny-boy.jpg

They've put in a new urinal, and coincidentally ensured they'll never run out of But Light:

white-trash-repairs-the-circle-of-life1.jpg

And they've also been very considerate and catered to the ladies as well!

white-trash-repairs-the-urinal-for-uteri.jpg

And that's not all...

white-trash-repairs-toilet-under-construction2.jpg

The only downside is that they left Lee to put the lock on the door. Ah, well. You'll have to whistle while you work, I guess.

white-trash-repairs-stoopid-security-systems.jpg

Yup... Lee Richards saw to their needs....

redneck-beach-party.jpg

God damnitt HfxAndy..... I asked you to use the flash cube on the Instamatic when you took a picture of me with the chicks on the beach... all the focus is on my one pack ab and you can't see my handsome face !!!

Flashcube Andy ...... focus.....it looks like this :

instamatic.jpg

I was so pissed I just tried to ring dingle Old Dog to throw a male version of a hissy fit but he didn't answer....guess his cup is out of order ;)

RedneckPhone.jpg

Rumour has it that the boys have upped the transportation at the Lodge for this summer.

For those who wish to opt for the comfort of air travel, one only has to book well ahead because of demand.

redneck_airlines.jpg

Or they also offer economy class.

RedneckAirplane.jpg

For those who prefer ground transportation and for whom only the best will do, they have added a luxury limosine service for the discriminating traveller.

redneck_limo_4.jpg

Or, they offer the deluxe limo at a small additional cost.

Redneck_Limousine.jpg

Unlike Air Canada or Westjet, all of the above modes of transportation come with complimentary hotdogs.

hotdogpuppy2.jpg

I wonder what else the boys have in store for the summer season?

Sorry dudes... I was out getting sissy fixed up for her date...

555990.jpg

Rumour has it that the boys have upped the transportation at the Lodge for this summer.

For those who wish to opt for the comfort of air travel, one only has to book well ahead because of demand.

redneck_airlines.jpg

Or they also offer economy class.

RedneckAirplane.jpg

Awesome MrNice !!! Can you fly the plane though ?? Still having a little trouble with the eyes these days ! I can fly it no problem but I just may land the plane in the ocean or hit an iceberg instead of touching down on the runway ....thats all .....

With my luck I would crash it close to the river and end up living in a plane wreck down by the river ;) with the Zombies !! Again !!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpQs2ilCyrJHhJbzIu14wBZdir3tOdMqWA1GJNsmi3Cofj9olc5w5OWTSl

God damnitt HfxAndy..... I asked you to use the flash cube on the Instamatic when you took a picture of me with the chicks on the beach... all the focus is on my one pack ab and you can't see my handsome face !!!

Flashcube Andy ...... focus.....it looks like this :

Sorry! At least with this one, the camera was pointed in the right direction. The rest of them look like this.

Close-Up-Male-Blue-Eye.jpg

I wonder what else the boys have in store for the summer season?

Well, I don't want to tip our hand, but coming this summer.... TWINS! The ladies will be lining up for these duos.

twins.jpg

Hey boys... just went shopping!!! Got some deals!!!!

redneck_foods.jpg

Hey boys... just went shopping!!! Got some deals!!!!

redneck_foods.jpg

That's not what I thought you meant when you said you were going to bring back some beaver.

Alternate: That's not what I thought you meant when you said you were going to bring back something wild.

• Like 1

That's not what I thought you meant when you said you were going to bring back some beaver.

Alternate: That's not what I thought you meant when you said you were going to bring back something wild.

... but I did tell ya I was bringing back a piece of tail....

• Like 1

Great to have these updates, guys!

I have to say, though, that the safest way to visit the Fat Bastard BBM is probably by webcam. Or fax....

Great to have these updates, guys!

I have to say, though, that the safest way to visit the Fat Bastard BBM is probably by webcam. Or fax....

Sorry the fax room is off limits now. Lee Richards had a bit of an accident in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0VsNI3TxZc