Fat Bastard BBM

guys, i'm not coming back. I'm enjoying the ma life with my new bff's.

photo10.jpg

those are my sisters!!!!!

Guest f***2f***
All you need to do is find some "fresh meat" to join FB's then you won't be zombie bait anymore.

Posted via Mobile Device

OK I'm going to formerly object. Calling us "fresh meat" is just wrong! We're human beings with feelings and we don't like to be objectified just cause we have cocks and tongues!

And ladies when you speak to us please look us in the eye and not at our crotches!

OK I'm going to formerly object. Calling us "fresh meat" is just wrong! We're human beings with feelings and we don't like to be objectified just cause we have cocks and tongues!

And ladies when you speak to us please look us in the eye and not at our crotches!

I kinda like when they look at my crotch... but I am with ya sister!!!.... um, bro!

Guys, being the new guy, I don't really know the standard procedures. Do we stuff our crotches to look bigger or does that just lead to disappointment when the clothes come off?

Guys, being the new guy, I don't really know the standard procedures. Do we stuff our crotches to look bigger or does that just lead to disappointment when the clothes come off?

Crotch stuffage is a no-no. We generally use those big elastics that they put around broccoli to maintain early morning junk size... just loosen it up a bit when your stuff starts to turn blue.

NO!!! That would be considered bait and switch and you could find yourself being written up in the Warnings Section.

If I'm paying by the inch, I need to know whether to bring $8 or $10.

Guest f***2f***
I kinda like when they look at my crotch... but I am with ya sister!!!.... um, bro!

See this is the problem with this brotherhood. We all have to stick together and agree not to knuckle under to these gender stereotypes and the injustice of objectification. BROTHERS!

See this is the problem with this brotherhood. We all have to stick together and agree not to knuckle under to these gender stereotypes and the injustice of objectification. BROTHERS!

So you are saying we should just go commando and let the twig and berries dangle???

Oh Darling face2face,

I try to look in your eyes but knowing whats waiting behind the zipper can be very distracting to us girls...

sweet kisses, cat

LMAO. Well boys. I have been doing quite a bit of reading here. This seems like an absolute amazing club to be a part off !!!

I was just wondering what I had to do to join? Is there any initiation? a hazing process? or..... just buy Old Dog a beer :)

So this is me: I am a retired Motivational Speaker. I now have no money because I retired....so I live in a van down by the river.

matt%2Bfoley.jpg

A little about me now. I am 5'8. Fit and good looking. Oops I meant fat and good looking.....I am active and enjoy sports of all kinds. I don't watch any because I can't afford a TV (and no power outlet down by the river) and I am too fat to play any, but I enjoy them. Well not really active then. I enjoy long walks along the scenic riverbank...by myself...because nobody will walk with me. I like to look at beautiful women....they like to look away. Oh well. I like to read books. My favorites ones ... I like to see spot run and keep up with Dick and Jane and stuff. Well enough about me.

Way back when I was a motivational speaker and could afford a TV and to rent a movie I watched Deuce Bigalo. My goal in life ever since has been to be a Male Gigalo. Dreams can come true so I am hoping this Fat Group will welcome me with open arms and help my dream come true :)

Well I guess that is a little about me. I can tell you lots more later if you are interested in me joining. I sure hope you will consider me for the Fat Bastard BBM club. I am sure I can be a good addition to your club.

Hope to hear from you ! SOON !

Regards

Matt I am Fat Bastard Foley

(my alias is LeeRichards)

LMAO. Well boys. I have been doing quite a bit of reading here. This seems like an absolute amazing club to be a part off !!!

I was just wondering what I had to do to join? Is there any initiation? a hazing process? or..... just buy Old Dog a beer :)

So this is me: I am a retired Motivational Speaker. I now have no money because I retired....so I live in a van down by the river.

matt%2Bfoley.jpg

A little about me now. I am 5'8. Fit and good looking. Oops I meant fat and good looking.....I am active and enjoy sports of all kinds. I don't watch any because I can't afford a TV (and no power outlet down by the river) and I am too fat to play any, but I enjoy them. Well not really active then. I enjoy long walks along the scenic riverbank...by myself...because nobody will walk with me. I like to look at beautiful women....they like to look away. Oh well. I like to read books. My favorites ones ... I like to see spot run and keep up with Dick and Jane and stuff. Well enough about me.

Way back when I was a motivational speaker and could afford a TV and to rent a movie I watched Deuce Bigalo. My goal in life ever since has been to be a Male Gigalo. Dreams can come true so I am hoping this Fat Group will welcome me with open arms and help my dream come true :)

Well I guess that is a little about me. I can tell you lots more later if you are interested in me joining. I sure hope you will consider me for the Fat Bastard BBM club. I am sure I can be a good addition to your club.

Hope to hear from you ! SOON !

Regards

Matt I am Fat Bastard Foley

(my alias is LeeRichards)

Whaddya think boys????

Lee Richards ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to his newsletter. And as the current newest member, I would definitely vote for his membership to be accepted.

I know that girls don't get a vote, but seriously.... Lee already has his own trailer to add to the stack. That's gotta be an incentive to let him into the group, right?

That's three votes Lee... you are in. You did say you have a pillow and a sheet?

Awww thanks guys for voting me in !!! I will do my best to uphold the high standards of the Fat Bastard BBM Club !!

And to the sexy ladies Samantha and Katherine that commented and I am sure helped sway the vote....Thank You !! I just wanna make out with you gals now :makeout: I hope it wasn't just the dapper suit and good looks that swayed you. Just wait till I get naked ;)

Old Dog. Yup... I have a pillow and a sheet. Why? You need a place to stay in my Van ? Down by the river ? or do I bring my pillow and sheet to the Fat Bastard fat house ? oops Frat House.

Stately FB Manor has some rather cool amenities:

The Hot tub:

4623_1151095906360_1496497251_30396951_2612948_n.jpg

The shower complete with hot and cold running water and custom heat adjusting decorative and functional knobs:

RedneckShower.jpg

Custom Bar B Q pit with party accessories:

1059.jpg

Limousine service with well qualified drivers/mechanics:

redneck-men.jpg

A well stocked bar:

RNCooler.bmp

A private yacht moored at a swanky harbour:

redneck-house-boat-1-thumb.jpg

and luxury furnishings:

epic-win-photos-beer-chair-win.jpg3k33o63pdzzzzzzzzz9453c278285540313ea_pictures_fun_weird_interesting_07172469.jpg0df923a1-3be1-4a0a-991f-b7fa83cf415f.jpg

Welcome to the manor!!!

• Like 2

Stately Manor looks like some awesome Diggs Old Dog !!!!

I will bring my BBQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB7NHq6cwLC9BJPzfZI9vl4sPjoDiGcaFVClamIBojUPH8yS9rdA

And my Outhouse for the ones that like the breeze on their balls

01.JPG

My Moonshine Still

samogon_moonshine_vodka_kit.jpg

And my guitar for a singsong after some moonshine....just needs tuned a bit :)

Broken%20guitar.jpg

I am making an appeal to the Fat Bastard BBM to stop hijacking the CERB social thread. We have had people threatening to cancel, demanding their money back because they are afraid to socialize or mix with the likes of you guys.

So, please, I am urging, demanding in fact that you stop hijacking the cerb social thread immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Signed: Cerb social organizers

Hmmmmm.... well we will play nice.... this time.

But when Mom gets the money back from the hip replacement lawsuit, we are gonna have a Fat Bastard party... and we will make the rules!!! Neener neener neener.