Your Greatest Fantasy

Will this thread transcend the barriers of good taste? I hope not - please keep your responses appropriate AND LEGAL!

Saw a "woman on the street interview" video today that asked the question: "What is your greatest sexual fantasy?".

Responses varied between nervous giggles to outright command of sexual expression involving uniforms, trees, rope and pedestrians. Sounds interesting eh?...Well, the question really is about how much fantasy we share. Is there an archtype fantasy, or does it really depend on the kind of pathology we suffer individually?

Exclude the obvious stuff, what scenario & it doesn't even have to be sexual would give you chills?

It's strange that this thread never got picked up. It's a good idea.

Mine are fairly obvious: they have to do with spinners, and redheads, and me performing oral on them. A lot, and wide-rangingly...AW!!!

That's what one of my social groups is about :)

• Like 1

World peace, egalitarianism and social justice? *fans self* My most fervent desire indeed.

Of course once we achieve world peace I will live in a friendly and diverse clothing-optional community where I can practice my writing and swim every day. Oh and there will be orgies. And potlucks. And campfires. All the time.

Yep, I think that about sums it up.

EDIT: I almost forgot about the library... :O

• Like 1

I'm a simple creature really. I want a 72" long slipper back tub. And a massage from a beautiful woman. And soft cotton sheets and snuggles.

Im a Fantasy thief. I try to envision my own- but they usually end up as recreations of the things I've seen....or done already. But in answer to your question- I think that most people are very likely to withhold info or details of their fantasy when sharing. Like if they say "talk dirty to me" maybe they are too embarrassed or whatever- to say "call me names- These names...." etc. I also think fantasy sharing is like telling someone about a dream you had......even when you are sharing the details- it lacks the emotions felt. fantasy/dreams are 90% emotion (made up percentage btw ;)) a scary dream recounted outloud- sounds silly. a fantasy you share outside of your head- sounds incomplete or bizzarre- because of the lack of reasoning behind it- the emotional side of it all. And yes of course I think the type of desires and fantasies we have are totally dependent on our childhoods/lifestyle/and inner-self awareness and honesty.

blah blah blah. now let's get it on- no questions asked! haha ;) Muah! XoXoXo

My greatest fantasy is really guite easy and I am sure has been enjoyed by many but me.

I am a business executive and I travel Canada and the US on a regular basis, usually when I am away on business I will book a provider for at least one evening, however, my fantasy would be to be sitting in a restaurant or the hotel bar and have a beautiful woman dressed in a smart business suit, heels and stockings sitting nearby alone. We make eye contact and exchange smiles, after a few moments, she walks over and asks if she can join me.

After dinner and a few glasses of wine, she suggests we continue our evening in my room, we head up to the room and have wild passionate sex.

After a few hours she gets up and gets dressed, says she has a meeting she must prepare for and leaves.

Sorry, this is going to be LAME!

Lately, my biggest fantasy is:

What if things hadn't gone so wrong with the one woman I would have sacrificed just about everything for? What if we still told each other we loved the other every day?

Those thoughts occasionally flit through my head. I just have to remind myself to keep moving forward and still have a good time as often as I can!

To go diving sans-cage with Great White Sharks like this

......and survive :p

To have Malika, SaraMQ and Penelope all to myself for an entire evening......and survive :p

To eat Mcdonalds naked, with Keissy and some very lucky gentleman....

" Wifey, I think you dropped some ketchup, let me lick that off of you"

Just Kidding, as much as that would be fun...

I LOVE romance, so intimacy with candles, soft music playing the the background and a great bottle of bubbles, all amidst some mind blowing intimacy that goes on for what seems like forever....and heck if there is 3 of us, even better....

• Like 5

Well not a fantasy, it's turned into a reality

Being with some of the most beautiful women ever, with the added, and most important bonus, they have been down to earth, pleasant to be with...and, well we clicked, had chemistry...and they liked me, they really liked me (no I'm not talking in a high pitched Sally Field voice LOL)

But a couple fantasies, some close to coming true

The first is a sleepover with one of my favourite ladies. It may seem tame, but I haven't spent the night with a woman since my last relationship, which is close to five years ago.

The second is a menage a trois. I'm hoping two of my favourite ladies will help to make that fantasy come true

Third, to go fishing (and yes fishing, it's not a euphemism for something

else ) out in my boat for a day with another one of my favourite ladies, and yes, in the works.

But after Emily's post, why do I have a hankering to go to McDonald's for a Big Mac and Fries LOL

RG :-)

Well I have already competed as a bodybuilder at the Nationals and won my class but alas no ProCard was ever awarded to me.

So my dream would be to have already received my ProCard and compete with the best pros in the world. The biggest dream would be to emerge the winner amongst all these fabulous bodybuilders.

Go big or stay home....

• Like 2

To go diving sans-cage with Great White Sharks like this
......and survive :p

To have Malika, SaraMQ and Penelope all to myself for an entire evening......and survive :p

wait wait wait wait...surviving us? really?

who do you think you are Sir? A super hero? last time I check, you were only human....;)

who do you think you are Sir? A super hero? last time I check, you were only human....;)

Well I am a first responder so I best be on standby :) Now Castle no offence but even if it is a `MAN DOWN situation... rule of thumb is ladies first I do believe so ................

ps.... They are adding DATY to the CPR - First Aid curriculum so actually I am looking for exactly three hot and horny female willing participatants to further my education ;) heheh...yup bad joke :icon_rolleyes:

My greatest fantasy would involve a dinner date, dancing in a night club, followed by an intimate encounter(massage, and multiple positions) followed by a shower, followed by sleepover. Wine, candles, music, would be a must for the evening.

One good night is usually enough to take my breadth away. I will be reeling with the after effects for several days.

who do you think you are Sir? A super hero?

Not at all. That's why it's a fantasy. I think I stand a better chance of surviving swimming with Great Whites ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Mind you if ever there was a sweet way to check out I think that would be at the top of my list :D

Posted via Mobile Device

I LOVE romance, so intimacy with candles, soft music playing the the background and a great bottle of bubbles, all amidst some mind blowing intimacy that goes on for what seems like forever....and heck if there is 3 of us, even better....

oh my god that is too funny I just saw it. loooool love it

Ok, officially have a new fantasy and want to be that lucky gentleman!

Emily and Keissy, have each been a long time dream of mine that just hasn't happened yet..... but together? Yep thats my FANTASY!

XOXO

Cub

oh my god that is too funny I just saw it. loooool love it

Quote:

Originally Posted by emilyrushton viewpost.gif