To Each and Every One of You...Thank you!

Bravo!!! I would nominate this post, but I'm new and can't. I would offer up some positive commentary, but being new it would only diminish the importance of your most eloquent words, so bravo was all I could come up with.

congrats on the 1000th and it's always interesting reading what you have to say and without sexy ladies like you there would be no use in coming on cerb

What a lovely thread! You are hugh part of this board. I for one love reading what you have to share. Congratulations on 1000th post!

Sending you love and hugs xox

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations on 1000 posts, Cat! The mere number itself is ridiculously trivial when compared to your true significance for Cerb. Back when I discovered Cerb three years ago, it was your posts that first caught my attention and really held it. For me, you're a very big part of what makes this community so unique.

I've said it before, and this is a good time to say it again:

I've always thought of you as the "Soul of Cerb". Thank-you!!!

The only 1000-post-crown I can think of that's appropriate here is that of Catherine the Great:

catherine-crown.jpg?w=342&h=400

Guest tr*****e

We've never met cat, but seeing your name before a post always lets me know that the post I'm about to read will be thoughtful, well-articulated, and somewhat funny(if the situation calls for humour). I look forward to reading many more of your delightful and well written posts. :D

You have more class in your little pinky than most of us could only hope for! Thank you for your very wise words you have shared with us here, I for one has learned alot in having the pleasure to get to know you, and hope to continue to learn from you Cat!

Well said Cat, yes I do the same ,I look back at threads from 2007, and what great times we had back then, tears rolling down your eyes from laughter while having good fun in threads with others.When Chat came into place here, most of the past mentioned folks were always in the chat room again just having a blast. Things have changed over the past couple of years, that is for certain. Habits have changed,people have changed and some come and go but the board lives on by effort and the work put in by Mod to make the necessary changes to keep up with the times.

Congratulations Cat on your 1000 + posts

You do a good job of reminding us where we came from, as if it was yesterday! Thanks.

Edited by capitalman

I loved reading this and I eat it all up.

Congratulations on 1000 posts here where you're home is. Your awesome contribution shines!!!

What a great write up! this is what makes cerb very interesting place to be! Thank you for this Cat!

I always get excited when I see you have posted. I love reading whatever you choose to post. Congrats and thank you!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Excellent thread Cat. Always enjoy reading your posts, they are insightful and articulate

Congratulations on number 1000, and a thank you to you too

RG

As a realitive newbie I somehow don't feel qualified to comment and so will only offer my thanks for such a well written piece so warmly and articulately expressed.

Thank you.

G11

Edited by Gentleman11

And for the court reporter to record, I would like everyone to note that after 5 years; today I learned how to load an avatar!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I know my technical brilliance amazes and astounds you all!

cat

And for the court reporter to record, I would like everyone to note that after 5 years; today I learned how to load an avatar!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I know my technical brilliance amazes and astounds you all!

cat

And what a lovely avatar it is! Congrats on reaching the 1000 post mark and for all your valuable contributions to the board, including the excellent post to begin this thread.