Ottawa Christmas Social - Thursday, Dec. 8th

I hope that meets everyone's approval. I know for me, it was always hell at Christmas buying for the multitude of nieces and trucks, GI Joes and transformers always got looks of disdain and disapproval.

We have some volunteers to help deliver toys to the firehall.

This is a great idea because often there are more girls toys donated than boys. Unisex toys are good too.

For those of you who cannot manage to bring a toy, you may pay an extra $5 at the door which we will use to add more toys to the pile.

Now we just have to have Mrs. Clause - Sara Mq perhaps?

Edited by Mature Angela

Guest S**a*Q
Someone has volunteered to help deliver toys to the firehall.

This is a great idea because often there are more girls toys donated than boys. Unisex toys are good too.

For those of you who cannot manage to bring a toy, you may pay an extra $5 at the door which we will use to add more toys to the pile.

Now we just have to have Mrs. Clause - Sara Mq perhaps?

I'm in for sure :) I need a costume though but I would totally be in!

Edited by S**a*Q

I'm in for sure :) I need a costume though but I would totally be in!

Then can Mrs Claus sit on my lap as well???

Can I just have one of the elves?

Seriously?

Just one?

I'm not particularly complicated in my needs...

If you can find her, you can bring her... but you have to share.

82994d1260657459-sexy-santas-helper-hitchhiking-sexy-santa.jpg

Guest **cely***r***ne

OMG! YAY! A Christmas social! Maybe Ill make this one lol (complete with an elf costume! Its just to cute to not wear one ^.^)

Angela, I am a little disheartened that you gave me negative rep for my post.

In no way shape or form do I consider it to be hijacking the thread, my post was about the thread and considering there was a post made about my post and it was not given negative rep and other posts of similar nature.

a) whatsup is wondering, whats up with that?

b) I think giving negative rep for a nice post is ridiculous and distasteful.

Whatsup, I would like to apologize to you for jumping down your throat.

There was no excuse for that.

However there was a reason and that being, I had a very stressful weekend dealing with some personal issues including mourning the loss of an old friend and I was not myself. I should not even have been online, but I thought the distraction would help take my mind off things. I know now I was wrong.

I hope you will accept my apology.

RMC106.jpg

Now if a few ladies wore these costumes at the social, I think that would be pretty hot! lol.

Hmmmm.... if the ladies wore these outfits and sat on Santa's lap, he would have a very difficult time disguising his North Pole.... just sayin'

Whatsup, I would like to apologize to you for jumping down your throat.

There was no excuse for that.

However there was a reason and that being, I had a very stressful weekend dealing with some personal issues including mourning the loss of an old friend and I was not myself. I should not even have been online, but I thought the distraction would help take my mind off things. I know now I was wrong.

I hope you will accept my apology.

Thank you for the apology, Angela

We all have days that do not put us in the right frame of mind. I wish you the best, "let's move on..." and enjoy CERB.

• Like 1

Thank you for the apology, Angela

We all have days that do not put us in the right frame of mind. I wish you the best, "let's move on..." and enjoy CERB.

Thank you, very much. You truly are a gentleman.

And yes, "let's move on".

Happy to see we are moving on...

Looking forward to further news about the December social. I might even attend!

toine

The news???

Santa.

Mrs. Claus.

Elves.

Santa's Sexy little helpers.

Charity.

Door prizes.

Food.

Libations.

The chance to meet the MOST beautiful women in the world.

The opportunity to be surrounded by guys that understand.

The Christmas Social.... gotta love it!

• Like 1

I am super excited for the Christmas social it is going to be so great! And I am so doing the sexy elf costume if Angela and Old Dog let me :) he he. And the Christmas gifts for the less fortunate children is an awesome idea! See everyone soon xo Ho! Ho! Ho!

• Like 1

Guest *u***p

I agree, the gifts for the less fortunate is an awesome idea and I hope that everyone gives generously!

What about me, can I dress up like a sexy elf too? Let me know which outfit you're getting Angie so we don't show up with the same thing :icon_eek:

I am super excited for the Christmas social it is going to be so great! And I am so doing the sexy elf costume if Angela and Old Dog let me :) he he. And the Christmas gifts for the less fortunate children is an awesome idea! See everyone soon xo Ho! Ho! Ho!

We welcome an assortment of helpers and elves!!! The season is at its best when folks can join in the fun. I am just envisioning it now.... oh my.

We welcome an assortment of helpers and elves!!! The season is at its best when folks can join in the fun. I am just envisioning it now.... oh my.

Awesome once I figger out what sexy ladies want to come we can all dress up like sexy elves :) Thanks for your blessing! NOW I AM REALLY EXCITED! YAH!

How about moving the Christmas social to Vancouver? Then I could attend!

I wish Samantha!!!! Better still you could come to Ottawa!!!

The good people of Vancouver may not like seeing Ottawa landing in the midst of their fair city.

We may arrive bringing goodies like an extra dose of HST, tons of Eastern snow, and all the other niceties for which Ottawa folks are famous.

What if the good people of Vancouver were to learn that Ms. Samantha Evans invited us? :-)

Count me in :icon_biggrin: ... It will be great to see everyone again... Samantha you would soooo have a blast ....To the organizers you deserve a big :bigclap:

VK

• Like 1

Count me in :icon_biggrin: ... It will be great to see everyone again... Samantha you would soooo have a blast ....To the organizers you deserve a big :bigclap:

VK

The doctor will be in the house??? It just keeps getting better......

• Like 1

I was supposed to be at the social last week; but alas work forced me to leave the city the morning of the event :frown:

Now I'm seeing talk of all the sexy/beautiful ladies of this site wearing sexy elf costumes... I think I might have to hurt my bosses if they send me away again for this social!

I want to come too, I had a blast during the last social, I think some people must have mistaken me for Old Dog though, by the end of the night I was bought more drinks than I could shake a stick at!

Yay Angela for yet another selfless devotion of time and energy and Yay OldDog for sharing your amazing hosting skills, I am sure adding some testosterone and OldDog energy will help make this another unforgettable event!

Xoxox