Ottawa Christmas Social - Thursday, Dec. 8th

The doctor will be in the house??? It just keeps getting better......

I agree it is amazing seeing this fine community grow so quickly not to mention the passionate organizers who have contributed to each and every one of the socials thanks for all your hard work it does not go unnoticed! Angie xo

I agree it is amazing seeing this fine community grow so quickly not to mention the passionate organizers who have contributed to each and every one of the socials thanks for all your hard work it does not go unnoticed! Angie xo

Angie... I am just a rookie at these but I assure you that we will try our hardest to make this a great evening, and we know that our community will support the evening by their contributions both in terms of door prizes and to the toy drive.

I am hopeful that we can look at this one in the same terms as the last two socials which were OUTSTANDING!

Angie... I am just a rookie at these but I assure you that we will try our hardest to make this a great evening, and we know that our community will support the evening by their contributions both in terms of door prizes and to the toy drive.

I am hopeful that we can look at this one in the same terms as the last two socials which were OUTSTANDING!

Rookie, schmookie - you'll be an old pro in no time!

I mean an old pro at organizing socials, not an old pro in the sense of the word....never mind.

BTW, Old Dog, your friend Brian crashed the party last time and made lewd remarks to ladies and tried to hump a few legs. He also peed on the patio.

Your first task then, is to inform him he is no longer welcome. Unless he bribes really large.

FamilyfGuy2006_Brian_f_1204564299.jpg

Ohhhh Brian. You get a few drinks into him and he thinks everyone wants to see the red rocket....

Ohhhh Brian. You get a few drinks into him and he thinks everyone wants to see the red rocket....

Yah, I like your friend Eddy much better. He doesn't say much, but at least he keeps his mischief down to just those who deserve it.

Christmas-Eddie-frasier-9253303-399-299.jpg

Now I know there is a dress code.....but wasn't sure if there was one for Santa's helpers. I thought Old Dog Christmas might like these outfits for Santa's helpers ;)

Me thinks Malika would have a different look on her face if she was in the middle ;)

43956728.jpg

• Like 2

I just checked my calendar, and if all goes well I'll be there with bells on!

Coooolio Astrid!!! It was great to meet ya last time!

Additional Comments:

I want to come too, I had a blast during the last social, I think some people must have mistaken me for Old Dog though, by the end of the night I was bought more drinks than I could shake a stick at!

Yay Angela for yet another selfless devotion of time and energy and Yay OldDog for sharing your amazing hosting skills, I am sure adding some testosterone and OldDog energy will help make this another unforgettable event!

Xoxox

There is absolutely no way in any form that any human being with at least ONE of their senses intact could EVER mistake you for me.... you are Bethalicious!!!!

Me, I was just thirsty for beer....

Edited by Old Dog

Coooolio Astrid!!! It was great to meet ya last time!

Additional Comments:

There is absolutely no way in any form that any human being with at least ONE of their senses intact could EVER mistake you for me.... you are Bethalicious!!!!

Me, I was just thirsty for beer....

Tell the truth, Old Dog. You encouraged the guys to buy her drinks because you knew she was cuter than you and they would. And because she couldn't possibly drink them all, she'd give you the ones she couldn't drink.

But I think you way overdid it last time, from what I saw:

image.png

Seriously folks, this IS NOT what we are encouraging in any way, shape or form.

Tell the truth, Old Dog. You encouraged the guys to buy her drinks because you knew she was cuter than you and they would. And because she couldn't possibly drink them all, she'd give you the ones she couldn't drink.

image.png

Damn straight. Do NOT, and I repeat DO NOT drink out of the toilets.

But I think you way overdid it last time, from what I saw

This Old Dog is a crafty one! For next time, watch yourself Old Dog, we might be coming at you with some scissors, I heard somewhere Hair of the Dog helps with hangovers, lol...

2009-01-30-hair-of-the-dog.jpg

• Like 1

image.png

That does look like Old Dog's bathroom! lol.

Now I know there is a dress code.....but wasn't sure if there was one for Santa's helpers. I thought Old Dog Christmas might like these outfits for Santa's helpers ;)

Me thinks Malika would have a different look on her face if she was in the middle ;)

43956728.jpg

Peuh. you will never see me traumatized by boobies

Peuh. you will never see me traumatized by boobies

Damn. I like that word "peuh".... may I use it in correspondence????

59 more days!!!!

Ohhhhhh you better watch out,

You better not cry,

You better close your curtains,

I'm telling you why,

Santa has a hovering sleigh. Seriously. It is freaking magic. You might be on the 18th floor but he sees you doing EVERYTHING.

Ohhh... and he is impressed. Come find out how impressed on the 8th of December!!!!!

usually everyone is buying old dog a drink... can old dog buy me a drink this time?? LOL

59 more days!!!!

Ohhhhhh you better watch out,

You better not cry,

You better close your curtains,

I'm telling you why,

Santa has a hovering sleigh. Seriously. It is freaking magic. You might be on the 18th floor but he sees you doing EVERYTHING.

Ohhh... and he is impressed. Come find out how impressed on the 8th of December!!!!!

This is the best thing I have seen since I moved here last month from warmer places! Sounds like fun and it would be great to meet folks from this great forum!

usually everyone is buying old dog a drink... can old dog buy me a drink this time?? LOL

Areeeeez.... I barely recognized ya in your new duds..... you have to be good!

Oh, shit.

No presents for me this year, then :(

Thanks to all you folks for nominating this thread. I am truly grateful.

For those who have asked, remember, tickets not available yet, but if you are interested, you can still pm me. This event is only open to cerb members in good standing. If you are a new member less than 2 months from Nov. 1st, you must supply a reference. The reason being, we had some folks sign up on cerb just to come to the last social and they abused the privilege.

Ticket will go on sale November 1st.

Ladies - this event is free, but you must indicate to me by no later than November 15th if you are interested. Thank you.

Thank you.

Angela

Save me a seat(on your lap) Angela, counting down the days Old Dog ;) XoXoXo

Now that just made my night!!!! xoxo