Ottawa Christmas Social - Thursday, Dec. 8th

Just stick to spanking the naughty ladies and leave the reindeer alone Santa !

16091045-86f

even the cute reindeer?

Rudolph says you can look, but not touch ;)

W00661.jpg&Width=760&Height=1000

Hmmmm would PSE mean Pulling Sled Experience?

Do I have to ask if she does glow jobs?

Hmmmm would PSE mean Pulling Sled Experience?

Do I have to ask if she does glow jobs?

Well there is some confusion there OD. This particular Rudolph apparently doesn't actually pull the sled....she just sits beside you on the sled, uses her nose for light but it seems she has two very firm breasts with very bright lights for a really dark night ;) PSE means "Please Santa Experience" I understand.

A "safe" glow job may be in the cards too.....of course YMMV ..... FB BBM Old Dog Santa ;)

ps.... This isn't a hijack Angela....just some mis-information for OD :)

16092901-34e

Thread jack be damned... I want her at the party!!!

Oh Ya....One more thing Santa....If your YMMV is favorable....Rudolphs's naughty close friends would ride along and help you out ;)

And to think... it's only 35 more days .... 5 short weeks.... contact Angela for tickets while there is still time!!!

To reiterate what's already been posted:

This event is open only to CERB members in good standing (no suspended or banned members).

Gents and Agency/Spa Owners: Tickets are now on sale at a cost of $40 which will include but not be limited to decorations, appetizers, some drinks and door prizes for the ladies.

You can pay two ways:

1) By email money transfer to: [email protected]

PM me first here on cerb before emailing me (as you will need to provide me with the security password)

2) In person at my in-call location, Monday to Friday, from 9:30 a.m. until early evening. Again, you must pm me here on cerb to arrange a mutually convenient time.

Ladies: This event is free for you to attend, however you must pm me to indicate you'd like to come.

First come, first served. We have a long list of people, so if everyone who indicated they want to come, pays, we will be sold out rather quickly.

As has happened at previous socials, we are more than grateful to anyone who has expressed a desire to contribute towards the door prizes for the ladies. In the past we have received gift cards, session vouchers, food, wine and even jewelry which were all appreciated.

But even more importantly, remember ladies and gents, we will be asking everyone to bring an unwrapped toy for either a boy or girl which will be donated to the Salvation Army's toy drive. You must bring a toy if you wish to be included in any draws for door prizes.

Let the countdown begin!

Cheers - Angela (and Old Dog) :chug:

Your Christmas Social Organizers

I am around this weekend if you wish to drop by to purchase a ticket.

Text or call me first to arrange a mutually convenient time: 613-315-2210

Further to what Angela has said, even if you aren't planning on coming and would like to donate a toy, let either of us know. I am sure that there is a way that we can find each other to help the kids this Christmas.

I have already received a few toys from a very generous donor and I believe that Angela has as well. It's a wonderful feeling to make a difference at any time of year, but even more special when you know you can make a kid's Christmas all the brighter!

• Like 2

Old Dog has made a very valid point. There are some folks who are unable to attend, who have graciously donated some children's toys and even gift cards for the ladies' door prizes. It is unexpected generosity like this that proves that we have a lot of support on this board.

Just bumping the thread as tickets are going fast and if you want to attend, you need to let me know soon.

To reiterate what's already been posted:

This event is open only to CERB members in good standing (no suspended or banned members).

Gents and Agency/Spa Owners: Tickets are now on sale at a cost of $40 which will include but not be limited to decorations, appetizers, some drinks and door prizes for the ladies.

You can pay two ways:

1) By email money transfer to: [email protected]

PM me first here on cerb before emailing me (as you will need to provide me with the security password)

2) In person at my in-call location, Monday to Friday, from 9:30 a.m. until early evening. Again, you must pm me here on cerb to arrange a mutually convenient time.

Ladies: This event is free for you to attend, however you must pm me to indicate you'd like to come.

First come, first served. We have a long list of people, so if everyone who indicated they want to come, pays, we will be sold out rather quickly.

As has happened at previous socials, we are more than grateful to anyone who has already expressed a desire to contribute towards the door prizes for the ladies. In the past we have received gift cards, session vouchers, food, wine and even jewelry which were all appreciated. If you still intend to donate, please contact me again as I do not want to use the pm system on cerb to solicit for anything.

But even more importantly, remember ladies and gents, we will be asking everyone to bring an unwrapped toy for either a boy or girl which will be donated to the Salvation Army's toy drive. You must bring a toy if you wish to be included in any draws for door prizes.

The clock is ticking, folks - 1 month away!

Cheers - Angela (and Old Dog) :chug:

Your Christmas Social Organizers

I am around this weekif you wish to drop by my in-call in Orleans to purchase a ticket.

Text or call me first to arrange a mutually convenient time: 613-315-2210

What a great idea to have everyone bring a toy! Help others and have a good time. Good work Angela and Old Dog.

I'm looking forward to attending my 2nd cerb social. WooHoo!!!

Woody

Now if we can just keep Old Dog on a short leash...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE8rZhACRbV-PtJZ_fckNvYpby1WzDZEs-3OCG6x3AhiIsqPNf

Guest E*******h S******s

I'm SO excited to say that I will be attending my very first CERB social!! I can't wait to meet many of the gentlemen and ladies that I have had the privilege to chat with over the last 6 months.

Let's PARTY!!!!

I'm SO excited to say that I will be attending my very first CERB social!! I can't wait to meet many of the gentlemen and ladies that I have had the privilege to chat with over the last 6 months.

Let's PARTY!!!!

This is great news!!!

I cannot believe the response I am getting for this event.

If you're thinking of attending, please let me know FAST because I only have 10 spots left for the gents and 3 for the ladies, now.

And when it's full, that will be it (due to the head count).

I really wanted to attend this event but the timing was just wrong. Now that is a big ass bummer :( It appears that the social will be full so if I can come on short notice I will be shit outta luck. I will have to sneak in dressed as a reindeer or misseltoe or something. I suppose I could dress as a boobie and Malika will let me in ;)

So I have donated for kids toys.....but I thought I would send some toys for you ladies too to take home to put on your nightstand and play with once and awhile when you are feeling randy, and of course think of me ;) Ya baby......

bobble_0020_austin_powers-nodder.jpg

I also wanted to say..."hats off" to the organizers and Cerbies. We adults have our fun at Xmas time, but really it is about children and family. Here we have a very fun and playful event for Cerbies that at the end of the day will make many children smile :):) How great is that !!!!

Edited by LeeRichards
  • Like 1

I had a great time at the July Social, when I happened to be in town; I missed the September event because I was out west, so I knew I couldn't miss out on this one! :)

See you at the party!

I had a great time at the July Social, when I happened to be in town; I missed the September event because I was out west, so I knew I couldn't miss out on this one! :)

Lookin' forward to seeing you again Nikki!!!

Looking forward to meeting Shymale!!! There is always a great crowd and the fellowship of like minded individuals!!!

Tickets are selling like hotcakes!!!

I am looking foward to oogle at the ladies and stare at boobs all evening.

at least I am not lying:D

I will be standing beside ya Pinky... we can compare notes.

Decisions decisions.What to wear? What to wear?

I would be willing to wager that I am in possession of the largest collection of Christmas ties of any Cerb member. I easliy have a different one for every day of December should I choose to wear them :) The kids that I taught used to love them, but at this event with beautiful, intelligent, mature, and discerning women, will it be tacky?

But hey, it's Christmas. The kid in everyone comes out. So Christmas tie it is. Decisions, decisions, which one?

If worst comes to worst, I can give it to Malika. My guess is that she would find a good use for it too. :) Or maybe Angela may need it to keep Old Dog under control.

If worst comes to worst, I can give it to Malika. My guess is that she would find a good use for it too. :) Or maybe Angela may need it to keep Old Dog under control.

Ayep! I am good with ropes and any bondage device:) or tie for that matter

and I do have some ideas how to maybe do something to Old Dog....*grin*

Again as always in the past, Kimmie & I shall be attending the Xmas bash. Looking forward to agood time, again.