Ottawa Christmas Social - Thursday, Dec. 8th

I had a blast again. This was a great party and very well organized! It was wonderful to reconnect with some acquaintances and to meet some new friends too.

I was surprised at how many maritimers we had in attendance. Maybe it's time for an east coast social. I'm sure we could fill a few carloads of cerbies from Ottawa and have a little road trip. (or maybe this is just an excuse to go see Sophia?)

Thanks to the organizers. You donated huge amounts or your time and energy and it was very much appreciated.

Woody

• Like 1

Darling Angela and Old Dog,

You both out did yourself! What an amazing turn out and I had such fun. Thank you both for your hard work and dedication in making this Christmas Social an event to remember. An extraordinary job done by fantastic people.

Big kisses, cat

I agree with all that has been said, Angela & Old dog you organized an amazing evening which was lots of fun for all.

Thanks for all the hard work to make what was a night to remember so great....

Thanks to everyone who attended and those who contributed as benefactors Santa, Old Dog and the many helpers who include and not limited to Shortcake, Loneskater, Cat and Lonna Lux (for making sure the toys went to where they were supposed to be going), etc.

I'm glad everyone had a good time.

• Like 2

thanks to everyone for all your compliments and well wishes. I had a wonderful time seeing both old and new faces alike :) Can't wait for next year!

A big thanks to Angela and Old Dog. You guys really pulled off a fun night.

To all the new people I met for the first time, it was indeed a pleasure.

To all the familiar faces, it was a joy to reconnect with you.

To all the lovely ladies I did not meet, I look forward to the next opportunity.

CHEERS!

thank to all for a great social. it was my first and definetily not my last. even do i was the shy one in the corner i got to talk to some nice gents and lovely ladies. will try to be more pro active at the next one.

• Like 2

I want to thank everyone for a great time at the social!!! It was amazing to meet so many interesting people, both male and female, hehe.... I look forward to attending another one soon, cheers to all!!!

Bumpity bump ... I was sad to miss it I always have had fun meeting everyone Please tell me there is another one in the planning :)

Vanessa Kelly

Perhaps you would consider the Halifax Social?? More the merrier!!