Ottawa Christmas Social - Thursday, Dec. 8th

Ouh La La that sounds interesting , a xmas party & finally getting to meet the Cerb members !!! I have to keep that in mind :D

Where is the Location , info ect ?

Thanks xxx

SORRY LADIES - WE ARE FULL!!! If you want to go on the waiting list to wait and see if some cancel, let me know.

Okay, Gents - to those of you who sent me pms asking me to hold your spot, you have until Thursday, Nov. 24th to contact me to pay for your ticket, otherwise it will then become first, come, first served we only have 3 tickets left for the gents.

In other words, don't delay.

Respectfully yours,

Angela :vf: and Old Dog :chug:

• Like 1

Ouh La La that sounds interesting , a xmas party & finally getting to meet the Cerb members !!! I have to keep that in mind :D

Where is the Location , info ect ?

Thanks xxx

Hiya Barbie... we keep the details secret until the last week to protect discretion. If you wish to be added to the waiting list, contact AngelaofOttawa and she will add you.

Ladies!!!! We are full to capacity - let Angela know if you are on the list and don't intend on coming - as you can see there is plenty of interest from many of our lovely providers!

Gents!!! We have a couple of tickets left for you... if you haven't paid, please contact Angela or myself to arrange payment, if you are interested in coming, please let us know ASAP... when the tickets are gone, they are gone!!!!

Ladies and Gents!!!! Please remember to bring an unwrapped toy for the toy drive. We have been so fortunate to have received toys from non-attending members and we thank you with all sincerity. Anyone wishing to donate door prizes, toys, gift certificates... anything... we will make sure that some deserving person gets a smile this holiday season!!!

Can a guy purchase one of the gent tickets for a lady ?

No, because we want approximately the same number of gents as ladies.

I never wish my time away, but I am quite looking forward to two weeks from this evening.

Have I heard rumors about mistletoe? :)

This is going to be the event of the year. Thanks to Angela for the initiative, and to everyone who's helping out.

The momentum is building, and this will be a very positive event!

Unfortunately I'm away at that time, but I've left a contribution, and will be there in spirit.

Enjoy, everyone, and have fun!

Is there somewhere on the CERB site that I can read about last year's event, to get a better idea of what will be happening this year?

From what I gather, Bert, there's no comparison with last year, when this was all new. Angela and Old Dog and other members have been working tirelessly to build this up to a really exciting event. Apparently the one in September was great, too.

Sorry I'm missing it!

255-10-5-1322175792DalOFW.gif

That's right... just 14 more big sleeps until you hear Santa saying Ho Ho Ho!!! (respectfully of course!!!)

Guys... there are just a few more tickets and when they are gone... they are GONE!!!!

255-10-5-13221759754z9ta3.gif

SORRY LADIES - WE ARE FULL!!! If you want to go on the waiting list to wait and see if someone cancels, let me know.

Okay, Gents - we only have 2 tickets left.

In other words, don't delay in contacting me because as Old Dog said, "when they're gone, they're gone"

Respectfully yours,

Angela :vf: and Old Dog :chug:

Get some rest.... it's going to be a great time!!!!

11 more sleeps!!!

santa-party.jpg

Whoo Hooo. I am trusting the long range weather forecasts so the driving from the Maritimes to Ottawa on the 7th and 8th is looking very very promising. I am really looking forward to being there, to reacquainting with some and to meeting others.

My early Christmas present request for good weather is in. Well, I may have other requests too. :)

See you soon.

Wishing all my CERB friends an enjoyable Christmas Social. A great time to be together with friends. And here is hoping that one of the lovely ladies will meet this distant cub under the virtual mistletoe.

Enjoy everybody!

Cub

46087-00-Polar-Bear-&-Mistletoe.jpg

• Like 1

Wishing all my CERB friends an enjoyable Christmas Social. A great time to be together with friends. And here is hoping that one of the lovely ladies will meet this distant cub under the virtual mistletoe.

Enjoy everybody!

Cub

46087-00-Polar-Bear-&-Mistletoe.jpg

Seeing as I can't be at the social :-( I was at least hoping for a kiss under the mistletoe too...my wish was granted, but whoever granted it saw I was a fisherman and well...a picture is worth a thousand words

5274918-middle-aged-fisherman-kisses-the-fish-he-has-just-caught.jpg

RG :-)

I can't imagine WHY you are counting sleeps till social time ....Horn Dog ;)

sexy-christmas-girls-166.jpg

Why whatever do you mean???

Naughty-Santa-708402.jpg5902855-naughty-santa-claus-with-his-hand-on-the-thigh-of-an-attractive-brunette.jpgnormal_naughty_santa.jpg5245572287_054916cc9f.jpgxSantaCheckNOut.gif

Have a great time, everyone!

My best wishes to you all.

It would be such fun to meet. Another time, I hope!

Thanks guys but this bear was hoping for more something like this;

dep_4666556-Beautiful-girl-kissing-toy-bear.jpg

Still accepting any interests (from ladies).

Hehe

XOXO Cub

Thanks guys but this bear was hoping for more something like this;

dep_4666556-Beautiful-girl-kissing-toy-bear.jpg

Still accepting any interests (from ladies).

Hehe

XOXO Cub

not like this?

tumblr_l3dkx6jaHC1qzufnjo1_500.jpg

i won't be going to this one had made other plans and was to late to break them dam going to miss a good drunk lol but i'll make up for it at the next one hope you all have an awesome time and i'm sure you all will

excitted to get there, ohhh wow this should be fun! I miss Ottawa, and the friends I have met there, as well as the friends I have met here in the east. To have a night with you all is the best this girl can hope for, see ya all soon!! xoxo