Was I wrong to think...

He's paying you for YOUR time not HIS time. On top of that even a newbie like myself knows that outcall is normally more than incall. If I was going to make any assumption it would be to pay more not less.

His info should be posted in the SP's private section as he is likely to move along & try this with other providers.

This strikes me as a no brainer, right in the selfish and ignorant strata. Outcalls usually demand a prrmium and rightly so.

Edited by Gentleman11

As Lowdark and Code Blue have pointed out, this guy planned this before you arrived. Most clients know that most companions expect to be paid upon arrival. He decided to short-change you because he planned to pay when the meeting ended.

If you don't ordinarily charge more for travel expenses, that's up to you. Personally, I do. I also charge more to meet a client at his office than to meet him at his hotel because it's a much riskier place to meet.

I wouldn't see this guy again for an incall or anything else.

I totally won't!!! Thanks a bunch everyone!!!

As Lowdark and Code Blue have pointed out, this guy planned this before you arrived. Most clients know that most companions expect to be paid upon arrival. He decided to short-change you because he planned to pay when the meeting ended.

If you don't ordinarily charge more for travel expenses, that's up to you. Personally, I do. I also charge more to meet a client at his office than to meet him at his hotel because it's a much riskier place to meet.

And that is the big part of the betrayl. If a new client, payment would be made up front, as is normal practice. But he violated the trust that developed with an existing SP/Client relationship, knowing that he could pay at the end of the encounter, and shortchange her after he received the services he wanted

Once trust is broken, you can't get it back. He violated your trust. Don't see the guy again, it will be his loss

RG

I know we all enjoy the beauty of discrecion and pricavy in this community, but this client has crossed the line. If this client is married, and you now know where he works....the threat of sharing with his SO may be enough for him to correct his error in judgement.

Sometimes, leverage can be a powerful motivator...just sayin'.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, stay safe.

E.

• Like 1

I know we all enjoy the beauty of discrecion and pricavy in this community, but this client has crossed the line. If this client is married, and you now know where he works....the threat of sharing with his SO may be enough for him to correct his error in judgement.

E.

Sharing the information on the SP only section would be the route to go IMHO. But while completely understandable, the desire for revenge backfires in the end. He could then start posting/bashing/negative reviewing and it just turns into a mess.

I know the feeling, but I am glad I didn't act on my gut reaction when something similar happened to me. I took a deep breath, and cooled off (with the advice and counsel of a couple CERB ladies)

Don't lower yourself down to his level

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

E.

This is horrible advice. The guy who underpaid her is wrong in what he did, but blackmailing him is not the right solution.

• Like 7

This is horrible advice. The guy who underpaid her is wrong in what he did, but blackmailing him is not the right solution.

What goes around will come around. I would not put yourself in the wrong simply in the heat of the moment however outraged you might feel.

It is remarkable though how even "civilised" folk feel once affronted. I am really a non-violent individual - lacking brawn helps in that approach! - but when I had a burglary some years ago at home, I could have taken a baseball bat to whomever's legs in the immediate aftermath. Now I am much less inclined!

Deep breath, abandon the jerk to his own devices and maybe a mention in the SP area.

"You are how you behave" as my Granny would have said.

CB

I had something similar happen about 5 years ago with a good regular. I was so angry I stopped seeing him... I relented about 3 years following and he has been a model client ever since. I got over it..but at the time I felt very disrespected. (He's not a cerb viewer or member so he won't even read this..)

When I'm asked by a reg about doing something out of the usual, I let him know the rate. for outcalls are extra, as well, I do think most clients know this, and it is a good policy to charge extra for them if most of your calls are incalls.

I have regs I have seen for 10 years, all pay up front, without exception. I've never had any problems with this, and highly recommend to never vary from that policy. The clients really don't expect or demand to be treated differently on a 3rd or 4th visit, in my experience.

• Like 1

When I'm asked by a reg about doing something out of the usual, I let him know the rate. for outcalls are extra, as well, I do think most clients know this, and it is a good policy to charge extra for them if most of your calls are incalls.

I have regs I have seen for 10 years, all pay up front, without exception. I've never had any problems with this, and highly recommend to never vary from that policy. The clients really don't expect or demand to be treated differently on a 3rd or 4th visit, in my experience.

The only difference (at least in my experience and practice) with ladies I see again (and obviously there is a reason for that, I like them) is the gift and tip improve. Oh, and the interpersonal dynamic changes, it is more like friends with benefits than a simple SP/Client encounter. But I still pay up front and expect to have to pay up front. Why someone would want to burn an established good "relationship" for the sake of a few dollars escapes me.

A quick thought

RG

Today I had an appointment with a client that I usually see at my place for forty five minutes.

The difference was that he asked me to come to his business for a kinky session to service his needs sans massage, just fun. I went.

He was a very happy customer... When he paid me, he paid me half of what he normally would. When I questioned this, he answered " I didn't get the massage and it didn't take as long"

My question for you is was it wrong of me to think I should have been paid the usual? Thanks

Julia --

Just one point that I dont think has been discussed, but I just want to clarify ... you said you questioned his smaller than normal donation, but did you challenge him on that?

Let me be clear that I definitely agree that you should receive your normal rate unless agreed otherwise, but my point is a little subtler ... if this guy doesn't think he did anything wrong, you may want to explain to him that can never be the deal unless arrangements are made up front and that you feel he ripped you off and you are angry about it. My only point is that is this is a good customer except for this one incident, it might be worth trying to salvage that relationship.

As only you were there, only you know the answer to this ... just trying to help in case its worth giving this a try.

E.

Are you serious? This is not the way for an SP to run her business as she may face the possibility of other guys finding out. The only way would be to put him in the bad date list. If someone has done something that justifies being in there, then they have screwed themselves over in the future to see other reputable ladies as many of us know each other.

It is one thing to suggest this but if you put yourself in that situation, I'm sure you'd be freaking out. Unless he has done something REALLY bad ( and I'm not justifying this guy's actions) but discretion is key and there are many other ways to screw over a guy who has jerked you around. It's called confronting him on the spot demanding to be paid for her time, karma will get him in time and being posted on the bad date list.

Many of us ladies are not rats and we do not use blackmail tactics and leave personal lives out of a business transaction in the SP-client relationship. Rest assured, I would never out a guy to his wife. There are other ways to deal with it.

• Like 4

I apologize for the storm I may have caused. I have always treated the ladies of CERB with the utmost respect, and have spoken in their defense in the past, if they have been wronged.

My character is not to start a fight, but also not to back down if I have been taken advantage of...I fear that side of me may have crossed over, and I apologize. My intentions are good, but I sometimes lack in execution....again, apologies.

As hobbiests, we sometimes loose sight of the tools that are available to the SP's (ie:bad date list). I agree that this may be a more prudent way to go.

E.

Are you serious? This is not the way for an SP to run her business as she may face the possibility of other guys finding out. The only way would be to put him in the bad date list. If someone has done something that justifies being in there, then they have screwed themselves over in the future to see other reputable ladies as many of us know each other.

It is one thing to suggest this but if you put yourself in that situation, I'm sure you'd be freaking out. Unless he has done something REALLY bad ( and I'm not justifying this guy's actions) but discretion is key and there are many other ways to screw over a guy who has jerked you around. It's called confronting him on the spot demanding to be paid for her time, karma will get him in time and being posted on the bad date list.

Many of us ladies are not rats and we do not use blackmail tactics and leave personal lives out of a business transaction in the SP-client relationship. Rest assured, I would never out a guy to his wife. There are other ways to deal with it.

In the event that you decide to see him again, let him know that your rates have changed, in effect increased just for him and just this once. Then if he still wants to see you, you get what is owed to you.

But I suspect you won't be seeing him again.

This guy is a _________________________________!

. . . . . . . . . (insert your own derogatory term here)

Today I had an appointment with a client that I usually see at my place for forty five minutes.

The difference was that he asked me to come to his business for a kinky session to service his needs sans massage, just fun. I went.

He was a very happy customer... When he paid me, he paid me half of what he normally would. When I questioned this, he answered " I didn't get the massage and it didn't take as long"

My question for you is was it wrong of me to think I should have been paid the usual? Thanks

You are not wrong at all. You should have been paid the usual. I think he may have taken advantage of the situation as it was at his place of business and knew that as respectful as you are that you would not create a scene.

T.T.