Was I wrong to think...

Today I had an appointment with a client that I usually see at my place for forty five minutes.

The difference was that he asked me to come to his business for a kinky session to service his needs sans massage, just fun. I went.

He was a very happy customer... When he paid me, he paid me half of what he normally would. When I questioned this, he answered " I didn't get the massage and it didn't take as long"

My question for you is was it wrong of me to think I should have been paid the usual? Thanks

Edited by JuliasUndies
  • Like 3

It is unfortunate it was not discussed, but clearly the client should have paid the normal rate. In fact, usually outcalls services are more, since you need to make the trip to his place.

I guess communication is just incredibly important all the time.

• Like 1

I personally think you are in the right. If it was agreed that there would be no massage and he finished quicker than his time then that would be his responsibility as he booked his usual session in a different venue but didn't modify anything else so the usual fee should have been assumed by him. Besides this would have been an outcall so travel fees would have applied. My opinion is that he is in the wrong.

Posted via Mobile Device

He owes you the normal rate plus transportation. I wouldn't book with him again unless he had what he owes you and the regular amount upfront. I as well as most ladies get the donation when they or I arrive. Then the business aspect is settled and the fun begins. IMHO

Edited by Lexy Grace

I have to agree with Soliel it's not up to the client to determine rates. I also don't think you have a right to travel fees because any additional fee should be discussed in advance. If you have a fee structure that is based on service ie. you charge $x for one service, an additional $ amount for add ons, then it's easy for him to misunderstand the rate and you should clarify in advance, if however your rate is structured based on time ie. $ /hh, $/hr, then you should expect the same amount for the same amount of time unless it is renegotiated between the two of you in advance of the date.

Assuming your rates are based on time then I would contact him, let him know that you spent x amount of time there and he has a balance owing. If your rates are based on service then tally up the services and if it comes out to more than paid submit a detailed invoice for him.

If he enjoys seeing you and wishes to repeat he'll pay what is owed and if he doesn't pay then add his name to (one or several of) the bad date list(s). In any other industry you could take legal action on an unpaid invoice, it's a bit difficult to do so in this one however you can definitely let everyone else know who he is and that he doesn't pay his bill so we can avoid him as well.

I've been told more often than not that it is time that I'm paying for not the service(s) I'll receive. So I expect to pay for length of time I book and of course pay it upon arrival. If I cut it short or it sort of feels like "times up" and it's not an hour or whatever time I paid for....oh well....I don't request a reduction...

Peace

MG

As a hobbyist I completely agree with mrgreen. I pay for the time discussed, never more, never less. Seems a little awkward in this situation since the dude is a regular, obviously he felt comfortable making that judgement call on his own and you obviously accepted payment after the session, which if you hadn't, you would have likely avoided this situation. Though it should have never come to that. I booked a two hour session recently when I was traveling to Vancouver and ended up being an hour late because of work. I was able to let the SP know ahead of time and she was still OK with getting together. She stayed for the hour but was paid for two. I was appreciative of her professionalism and was happy she didn't brush me off. Your client should have shown you the same respect.

Today I has an appointment with a client that I usually see at my place for forty five minutes.

The difference was that he asked me to come to his business for a kinky session to service his needs sans massage, just fun. I went.

He was a very happy customer... When he paid me, he paid me half of what he normally would. When I questioned this, he answered " I didn't get the massage and it didn't take as long"

My question for you is was it wrong of me to think I should have been paid the usual? Thanks

Yes, you should have been paid the usual amount plus expenses.

That's just plain BS.

"..didn't get the massage" - did he ask for a massage?

"...it didn't take as long..." who's fault is that, and is there a taxi meter strapped to your butt charging by the minute?

Definetly not wrong to think that. I had a similar situation happen with a long time client. He had driven me home a few times after a session instead of me taking a cab. In the beginning I had always gotten cash up front but after a year and a half I didn't think it was necessary. He gave me the envelope and off we went. When I got home I counted it and he had taken 40 dollars off our normal rate for 3

rides home. I said nothing at the time but at our next session I asked for the cash up front, counted it in front of him and when he asked why I mentioned that he was 40 short last time. He said it was because of the rides home but if I had such an issue with it I could have my 40 dollars back. That was our last session together.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, some clients really don't get it - what everybody has said is pretty much spot on, he'll probably understand once he doesn't get to book with you anymore!

Yeesh. And this was a regular client? Who ought to know better? If you'd have seen him for your usual rate without travel expenses, that would have been more than generous.

Maybe next time you should take the full donation, but leave him short at the critical moment and see how he likes it...

• Like 1

When I read the start of this thread my eyebrows almost flipped off my head. He did what?? Unbelievable. Some people's children!

I tend to agree with the position that the guy just volunteered to be an ex-client. Unless you want to discuss it with him.

And then comes the perfect solution from Phaedrus - stopping the "process" just at the critical moment. I laughed out loud. I love it.

Not only are you justified for being upset, but one reason you should be furious is becuase he most likely planned on cheating you in advance. He figured he could dictate your fee by not requesting the masage. Would anyone be entitled to negotiate an SP's rate if they requested certain thngs not be shared that normally are? He doesn't deserve the privilege of your time if he is such a petty, scheming irrelevant waste.

Nope not wrong. That sucks! Perhaps a repeat visit is in order and that massage he feels he deserves could be administered with some A535 rub in the nether regions. Might knock that chip off his shoulder ;)

Not cool -- sounds like this person is trying to take advantage of the situation by screwing you out of your usual fee by making some lame excuse. I find this quite surprising considering the fact this was held in his place of work. What if you were to have an argument?

Ditto.

He's a cheapskate and was going to stiff you from the outset of that last rendezvous. You can do far better ....

Have a hug anyway

CB

Outcalls are usually more $ and he's paying you for your time, is he not?

So what he did was wrong. He should not be dictating to you the amount.

If he went to a restaurant and only ate half his meal, he'd still have to pay for the whole meal, right?

Another reason to take of business beforehand (get the money up front).

• Like 1

Even though it did not take as long, and no massage. You did take the time to GO TO his place of work, and catering to this risky fettish request he should have tipped you, not short you! It was a fanatsy that you fullfilled for him.

He was wrong. You induldged his request at his place, and you likely did so because as a regular, there is more of a "relationship" so to speak than with a first time client

He did IMHO cross the line. As a client he shorted you...your rate is your rate. But considering he was a regular, he betrayed the "relationship" that developed between the two of you. I'm guessing there is a part of you that feels betrayed by him.

The desire for payback I really understand, really understand. But don't lower yourself to his level, it could end up backfiring on you, with him writing negative reviews etc. Just don't see him again, the loss will be his

Sorry you were put through this

RG