Nostalgia

Nothing is forever, everyone moves on after a while. If you've been hobbying for a while (perhaps a few years) chances are you've seen many of the ladies come and go. If you had powers of persuasion to lure one or two of your favorites out of retirement for ONE night only, who would you select?

There's a scene in the movie Stand By Me where one of the boys asks another, "If had to be stranded on a desert island and could only bring one food with you, what would you bring?"

The other boy answers, "That's easy. Pez. Cherry flavoured Pez."

My answer to your question? "That's easy. Cat. Catherine St. Claire. Cat."

There's a scene in the movie Stand By Me where one of the boys asks another, "If had to be stranded on a desert island and could only bring one food with you, what would you bring?"

What ?! Cat retired ????!!!! when ?

Isn't she just gone south for winter ?

Nothing is forever, everyone moves on after a while. If you've been hobbying for a while (perhaps a few years) chances are you've seen many of the ladies come and go. If you had powers of persuasion to lure one or two of your favorites out of retirement for ONE night only, who would you select?

Alexa Taylor

no question a big-breasted blonde named victoria/sherri. used to advertise in sun/citizen. lived off of scott. first saw her at a place in vanier when she was doing massage. then she worked out of her house. had tits to die for.

I don't think Cat is retired my friend. I think she's just finished a tour to Ottawa.

My personal two would be Gisele - an indie that used to visit from Montreal and Larissa. Larissa worked out of Montreal but lived in Ottawa for a couple years early on.

To echo the sentiments of SA -let's hope that they are happy in their travels. It is good to reminisce - makes you appreciate a lot of things.

Definitely Both Heidi and Erika! Another lady that I would like to see again is Erikas friend Mandy.

Definitely Both Heidi and Erika! Another lady that I would like to see again is Erikas friend Mandy.

Yes I second the vote for Mandy, just in town for one week man was she awesome!

I noticed your post about Victoria / Sherri off Scott. That was me around 10 years ago. I changed my name to Krissy because everyone told me I looked like Suzanne Sommers/ Krissy from Threes company. (the young one of course!!) lol

Petite Amy for sure. She disappeared off this board and out of my life. But still in my memories:handjob:

Well she has just recently retired and is moving out west but Gina Leigh.

I have three favorite ladies (they are memories, not just ones I remember)

and Gina is one of those three

RG