new site for searching CL by pic

I like to scan pics not read bs tag lines so I was happy to find "bitches of CL" dot com

They make there money by redirecting you to ads once in a while (about every 8th click) unexpectedly which is a little annoying but the benefit out weights the hassle.

try it like this bitchesofc*****l***.com

I have blocked out part of the name of the site to respect cerb.ca non compete policy regarding sites like CL .... if you don't know what CL stands for your out of luck.

Some of the bait and switchers can have a field day with that! they can just grab pics from other cities and voila!

It is a cool utility!!

Some of the bait and switchers can have a field day with that! they can just grab pics from other cities and voila!

It is a cool utility!!

and I'll still hunt them down....

and I'll still hunt them down....

Yes you would..and I'm sure cerbites that use it all appreciate it CK!

glad you guys like the site.

CK great work keep it up your helping us and hurting agencies that would try to take advantage of us.

I had spotted that "real deal" ad earlier, and had hoped as a newb to be able to present it to you, my fellow cerbites, but real life comittments kept me away from the keyboard.

O well, thanks to the original s.p. for putting that link in her ad, and to Dreamer for letting everyone know to add it to their bookmarks.

R.

but does this site help deal with the bait and switch or the overall fakers?

Only CK blog and searching for the last 4 digits in their phone number to see the other ads they are running will help you find the fakers! (I like to find woman who keep adjusting their age like the 43 yr old one that myself and CK both dislike her dishonesty.

There is another way but the only version I have seen of it cost big bucks it's a service from a comapny out of toronto that helps photo copyright holders find copies of their work on the net.