to tan or not to tan that is the question

Well may I ask for your opinion again?I am wondering,especially for the men ,do you prefer a lady to be tanned ,does it matter,or do you like us whities to be white?

i like tan lines....but i like the natural skin tone a woman has also.......personal choice of the lady......

I don't think it really matters to most clients I go through stages of being very darkly tanned (blessing from my half native heritage) to very pale (random euro gypsy blood :p) I haven't had a client ever tell me a preference.

Posted via Mobile Device

I think a little bit of a tan is very sexy on a woman. It does create a little bit of glow to their skin and can be a turn on, but when it really comes down to it natural skin colour is fine with me as well. I don't really care in the end, if a woman is good looking...I want to play with them! ;)

There is advantanges of being very tanned, or simply having the white spots to show off, which are gorgeous, then again so is a very white pale skinned lady.

very tanned dark boobies...and tanned all over

0000132F_Very_Well_Tanned_topless_beach_girl_thb.jpg

Or a moderate tan with some beautiful white lines to follow :)

sexy_tan_line_11.jpg

White pale skinned beauty

lghr18395.jpg

I am partial to the "caspertone tan". I like my milky white, somewhat freckled complexion. :)

ahh freckles....natures own connect the dots....for your tongue.......heheheheh

When people ask my how I've managed to keep my skin so youthful looking, I believe it's because I never tanned (or smoked cigarettes).

once naked; I really don't think of tan or no tan; the nakedness distracts me!!lol

In a bedroom, lights are low and really, the important target is never tanned anyway!!!!!

thanks for all your comments ,I guess I"ll stick with my whiteness,as it was said the main parts don't get tanned anyway,lol

Edited by cr**tyc***es
posted in wrong place

I don't really have a preference on skin color(tan) but have seen many gorgeous girls with dark hair and pale skin that were so sexy and many blondes with dark tans that were just as sexy.

I'm with many of the other that it doesn't really matter to me but will echo the view that whatever makes a woman more confident. Confidence is so sexy! Just one other thought is that I don't mind seeing the natural tanning of a woman. That is go with your life and the seasons. Maybe after a winter holiday or in mid-summer she is more tanned than when I might see her in Jan. I think that is neat. Change with the seasons. Haha Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

To tan or not to tan. I love the color, glow and exotic. However the negative effects of tanning such as skin cancer and premature aging can't be ignored!

I would recommend a spray tan, like the Mystic spray tan you will find at Itan studios around the city of Ottwa. itanstudios.com

It's a great alternative to actually tanning without the adverse effects and you get instant tan line where ever you please.

• Like 1

Aslight or medium tan is nice but a fair complexion works for me as well. Really dark tans that looked liked an over cooked turkey not a fan of them. I had a friend once over tanned and that how it looked like an over cooked turkey.

I wondered this exact same thing too. I wear sunblock in the summer but still manage to get some colour.

What about fake tans? Are they all orange? (the spray tans done professionally)

Should I accept my freckled white skin? or try to put a little colour on it?

As long as you are comfortable in your own skin, that is all that is important. A beautiful woman derives that beauty from confidence and derives that confidence from knowing that she is beautiful.

I used to get very turned on by women with deep deep dark tans. But over the years, as I've come to understand (and experience) some of the negative effects of UV overexposure, I have toned down my enthusiasm for extreme tanning. I now prefer women to have the healthier glow of a light all-over tan. :icon_wink:

As for me, futile sun worship is a thing of the past. I have accepted my fair complexion and gained an appreciation (and fondness) for women similarly blessed.

Edited by bewlayb
Typo

There's a beautiful naked woman in my room spending time with me, I'm happy :-)

Seriously, well I was serious to begin with, tanned, alabaster, or obvious tanned bikini lines, its all good...just one thing, in all seriousness, if out in the sun, put on and regularly reapply sunblock (btw I'd volunteer to put the sunblock on) no tan is worth getting skin cancer over

My ramblings

RG

no tan is worth getting skin cancer over

My ramblings

RG

Very true... here's my story: I spent many years tanning in the summers and going down south, lying on the beach in the winters. I'm paying the price for it now, as I have had numerous pre-cancerous skin lesions which required removal by a dermatologist. Suffice to say that I'm regretting it now.