I've read stories in the Citizen, Sun and even CBC now about the Barefax, complete with video feeds and pictures. I enjoyed going there but I'm not coming within a mile of the place now, can't take the chance of ending up as background on some reporter's update on the crooked senator turned strip club manager.

Makes me wonder about strip club economics. I'm sure Brazeau will bring more groups of people, the ones that spend their money on booze while they ogle the girls. I sit by myself and never get more than a token drink, but I spend plenty in the back. If guys like me avoid the place but they get more groups buying beer, are they making more money? They must get a cut of the upstairs dances, and the strippers certainly don't want their regulars going elsewhere.

True. Just have to hope the attention dies down after a while. Plus, maybe he only keeps the gig for a few months or year at most before moving on to something else.

With the Fax being all over the news lately with respect to former Senator Brazeau, I was thinking about checking out their lunch buffet. My usual establishment is Barbarellas, and their lunch buffet is $2.00 for whatever you can fit on one plate with the purchase of a beer ($4 domestic pints over lunch). $6.00 made for the cheapest beer and lunch combo I've ever seen.

Can anyone comment to what the prices are like at lunchtime at Barefax?

You get a ticket when you buy a drink and you do your plate and a cook puts the meat on the plate I always tip him a toonie

They do steak, roast beef, meatloaf.. Very good I think for the price.

A draft beer I think is like 6 something and a small pitcher (2.25 beers) is 8.50

• Like 1

just wandering if anyone has seen sam or trina during the day time and if so what are they like to talk to ????....by the way are there plenty of ebony dancers after 9 pm when the club gets busy ???....if so please pm me with detail s

Guest P*rry

I had a brief but enjoyable time with Daisy on Thursday. I plan to go back again. Before I do what has been your experience with her?

A brief report:

I went to Barefax Thursday between 4 and 7 and here's some of the girls I saw/spoke to:

Chelsey, Daisy, Sally, Sonia, Sophia, Sophie, Karma, Hennessy, Jordan, Trina, Jasmin, Grace, Sinawe, Diana, and many others that I didn't know or can't remember their names.

Brazeau was also there.

• Like 2

Stella has been spotted back at the Playmate.From what I was told, she's there Friday nights later in the evening and occasionally on Wednesday. Have to check it out -- miss that cute spinner.

Does Dinah have a steady schedule or does she work only a few day s a week....Also when has anyone seen tiffany or anna work bec I wanna see them work in a Toronto club here....please let me know

• Like 1

Looks like the Fax will be short one employee: Brazeau was arrested last night for a bunch of infractions, including cocaine possession and uttering death threats. Class act.

Looks like the Fax will be short one employee: Brazeau was arrested last night for a bunch of infractions, including cocaine possession and uttering death threats. Class act.

At this rate, that wrestling match next month in Smith Falls featuring the Honkytonk Man will be one special referee short as well.

Trouble is this guy's middle name.

I visited on Friday. A little spinner called joy tried to charge me $20 for the dance and$10 extra for staying in the room for chatting. She quickly backed down. Had very liberal dances with Samantha ( great) and Mia ( very good).

Was at the Fax last week and was finally reunited with Sophia ; 5 years ago she gave me one of the hottest lap dances of my life and I haven't seen her since, she came out front for a smoke , the girls always looks so good in their street clothes,she was with a blonde who was literally stopping traffic so hot was she, her name escapes me. I was also joined by Jenny ,aka Jenny from the block , a Columbian cutie, for an interesting convo, she's very smart and sexy, I love the latina's accents when they speak. Had the chicken breast for lunch, the portion was huge and amazingly well prepared, tender and juicy, it's all good at the Fax !

Edited by Jack2000

Had the chicken breast for lunch, the portion was huge and amazingly well prepared, tender and juicy, it's all good at the Fax !

Okay, enough of the chicken's breast, how were the dancers' breasts? ;)

• Like 2

Okay, enough of the chicken's breast, how were the dancers' breasts? ;)

lol, well,I had the breasts for desert, the portions were huge and amazingly well prepared, tender and juicy...

Edited by Jack2000
  • Like 1

If this is the same Jenny I met in the winter she has about an a/b size. She has a great attitude, aND body. she is easy to talk to too. I had a hard time refraining from going just to see her.

• Like 1

If this is the same Jenny I met in the winter she has about an a/b size. She has a great attitude, aND body. she is easy to talk to too. I had a hard time refraining from going just to see her.

That's definitely her, something very special about that girl, eh ?

This song's for Jenny on the Block...she has a pretty face like the girl in the vid and I'll be going again soon just to see her..

That's definitely her, something very special about that girl, eh ?

This song's for Jenny on the Block...she has a pretty face like the girl in the vid and I'll be going again soon just to see her..

So you're saying that this Jenny looks like Kristin Kreuk from Smallville?

Kristin Kreuk - IMDb

• Like 1