Was at the Fax yesterday after work, saw a few known ladies, but Vanessa, nice tall blond, nice curves caught my eye.

Short chat and went to the CR. Very nice, enjoyed myself immensely with this lovely lady. Hot and sexy for sure.

Works late afternoons till evening, sounds like typically the later part of the week.

Did a search for "Henn" and "Hen", found no matches.

Just go to the "strippers and strip clubs" section of BP. Click on "gallery". Find the post with the words "Strippers R Us" and pictures of two ladies in it. Click on it. She's the blond in the 2 first pictures. I don't really know how to make it more clear without posting the link (and I don't think CERB will let me do that...)

And she's much less muscular as she was a few months ago when she was dancing at Pigale.

I was at the BF on sat night the 28 and saw a little blonde (maybe Ally)dancer she looked great but was really quiet and shy was wondering if anybody knows if she is a regular there or another club?

Found Jordan at The Fax Friday afternoon after looking for her. Spent an enjoyable time talking with her and several trips to the CR she is stunning, chatty, very funny, a great smile, little quirky but she came off very real. It was a great time great dances.

She also dances at Barbs sometimes that's where I had been looking for her :) Can't wait for the next visit.

When I saw her last (at Barbs), she mentioned that she prefers Barbs to Barefax but I didn't see her at Barbs when I was there last Sat. night (this was the 11th).

So she may in fact still be alternating between the two.

I haven't and sadly I'm at the place a whole lot ... I generally ask the bartender if the girl I was looking for was in... sometimes a dancer will ask if your looking for someone in particular...you could always mention it then.

I haven't seen her for a while either. To bad as she was always fun in the CR. But then I'm partial to the petite ladies anyway.

Additional Comments:

Of course I'm talking about Stella. I know she sometimes shows up at the Playmate but not often.

I will be there like always on Friday... To hopefully watch Canada beat the US in Hockey!!! And get some CR grinding...

s

I've read stories in the Citizen, Sun and even CBC now about the Barefax, complete with video feeds and pictures. I enjoyed going there but I'm not coming within a mile of the place now, can't take the chance of ending up as background on some reporter's update on the crooked senator turned strip club manager.

Makes me wonder about strip club economics. I'm sure Brazeau will bring more groups of people, the ones that spend their money on booze while they ogle the girls. I sit by myself and never get more than a token drink, but I spend plenty in the back. If guys like me avoid the place but they get more groups buying beer, are they making more money? They must get a cut of the upstairs dances, and the strippers certainly don't want their regulars going elsewhere.

Makes me wonder about strip club economics. I'm sure Brazeau will bring more groups of people, the ones that spend their money on booze while they ogle the girls. I sit by myself and never get more than a token drink, but I spend plenty in the back. If guys like me avoid the place but they get more groups buying beer, are they making more money? They must get a cut of the upstairs dances, and the strippers certainly don't want their regulars going elsewhere.

It might help the club itself to sell more beer. The club takes a cut of the CR profits by charging a flat fee for the dancers to work at their clubs. I don't think they make a percentage beyond that.

• Like 1