What are you going to do about it ? Report it to the club? Confront her? Because yes if i was a client i would like to know (obviously ) . Nobody likes to work with someone who steals , girls like that are bad news and are the type to cause trouble. Each time a girl was caught stealing .... She wasn t welcome at the club anymore . I hope you will report her to the club at least . ( exemple: my gf got her wallet stolen there by a dancer) if you steal from clients you ll steal from your coworkers ... Out ! For sure this is at your discretion and no one need to know names , as this board is a positive one. Prevention before it happens to the next guy

• Like 5

Someone very tall, very dark, and very brash stole from me tonight. She will not be excused. Yes, it was something that I was giving away, but she wanted more than I was willing to give and took them against my wishes and without permission.

That's still theft. Maybe I'm petty, but I'm going to remember.

It's not petty to be offended by theft even if a small amount. I would report the girl's name on this board. This happened to me once a long time ago; any girl who does this has a terrible attitude and is poison

Additional Comments:

Well I work there and I know most girls and what they look like if it's a regular girl but if it's just an out of Towner or from another club then possibility she doesn't work here often. Theirs a blonde with big knockers by the name of Dallas I think she only works weekends. Could have been her and the name was mixed up ?

Thanks Diva, I think you solved the mystery. I will go and look for Dallas and try to convince her to take some of my money

• Like 2

It's not petty to be offended by theft even if a small amount. I would report the girl's name on this board. This happened to me once a long time ago; any girl who does this has a terrible attitude and is poison

Additional Comments:

Thanks Diva, I think you solved the mystery. I will go and look for Dallas and try to convince her to take some of my money

Your welcome !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be a slow time of year at the ottawa strip clubs, posts are few and far between.

Does anyone know if Tiffany and Tasha still dance at Barefax? How about Lucy? It has been a while since I've been in town.

Lucy is just there on weekends from what I have noticed she is a night girl ! Very sweet and pleasant. Tasha has been back but is not frequent like she was in the summer. And Tiffany is generally there after 4pm

Well I work there and I know most girls and what they look like if it's a regular girl but if it's just an out of Towner or from another club then possibility she doesn't work here often. Theirs a blonde with big knockers by the name of Dallas I think she only works weekends. Could have been her and the name was mixed up ?

Sorry I may have made a mistake on the name it might not be Dallas it may be Atlanta I don't work nights often and have hard time remembering most girls name.

Boys night last night - started at the Lafayette and migrated across the street. We did the Lucky Ron show so we were there early and left about 10 PM ish.

It was pretty dead. Maybe 10-12 punters in the place, and we were 4 of them.

Two folks in our group spent time with a lady who goes by Vegas - tall thin brunette with lovely bolt-ons and a really beautiful lingerie set on in black and purple. The boys enjoyed their time in the CR with her. I think she is from the states and not a regular.

I talked to and spent some CR time with Paris - a lovely young blonde with wonderful smooth skin, an amazing bum, and lovely natural breasts.

Both ladies were sweet and chatted with us extensively.

I hope it got busier after 10 PM, but when we left it was about 20 ladies and less customers than that.

On our way out I was drooling over the tall curvy redhead with a hip tattoo but she was on stage and then busy with a couple of gents so I didn't get to talk to her. Anyone know her name?

I'm ensconced in my irregular spot for the duration. Remember girls, if aren't wearing green today, you get a pinch!

• Like 1

Jayda, obviously. Yowza. That girl knows me inside and out. Like, emotionally. You know what I mean.

Amina is a new girl from Montréal. I TOFTT there. Very restrictive, if you're into that

Lol on the second one ! But perfecto on the first [emoji7] she's a beauty

I know, right? And that's with ME! Have you seen me?

[emoji12]

Lol, Jayda huh. Thanks Kilt Boy. :)

I'm going back just to find her, I didn't get her to the CR yet but just eye contact with her lit my fire.

• Like 1

Does any know what happened to Lyly or lilian , she is skinny, tall, kind of dirty blonde girl. She is very kind and has a great personality, does she still work there?

Another quiet Friday afternoon at Barefax for two consecutive weeks. Not sure what is happening but usually Fridays are the best day of the week in this bar. About two dozen ladies (usual Barefax ladies plus a few new faces from Toronto and Montreal) but about a dozen or so patrons between 4 to 5 pm. It was heartbreaking to see so many ladies not making money so I left soon after 5. However, I admire the bar because they continued to have stage dances one after another without any break even though there were only few patrons left at 5.

Remember these ladies have to pay for the bar fee and some are coming from other cities so they have to also pay for transportation and rent and they come to work in order to see you gentlemen and give you pleasure by their beautiful looks and kind personalities. So please come and support the ladies who are there to give you pleasure and also please support the bars (all of them) or they will be forced to close down as few have done so past decade.

Anyhow usually Fridays is a party environment at Barefax and the best food you can get in town (roast beef, salad, roast potato .....) and you can get the buffet twice (at noon until 2 pm and again between 4:30 yo 6 pm) and all for free. Also at Barefax the CR is most private compare to other bars in the city of Ottawa so dances are really private unlike other Ottawa bars (by private I don't mean necessarily more mileage as I don't know as I said in the other thread I only take regular dances but dances are private in terms of haviing privacy while taking dances at Barefax). In addition the ladies are nice and beautiful and relatively young as well. I don't recommend Saturdays as very few ladies work on Saturdays but definitely Fridays.

• Like 2

I don't see any discussion about Tamika (spelling?). I've spoken with her a few times and I find her very interesting. She told me that she's there Tuesday, Thursday and Friday during the day. Anybody know her or been in the CR with her?

Additional Comments:

How about Marissa? Thin, muscular ... saw her a few months ago but I haven't seen her since. Is she still around? What's she like?

Another quiet Friday afternoon at Barefax for two consecutive weeks. Not sure what is happening but usually Fridays are the best day of the week in this bar. About two dozen ladies (usual Barefax ladies plus a few new faces from Toronto and Montreal) but about a dozen or so patrons between 4 to 5 pm. It was heartbreaking to see so many ladies not making money so I left soon after 5. However, I admire the bar because they continued to have stage dances one after another without any break even though there were only few patrons left at 5.

Remember these ladies have to pay for the bar fee and some are coming from other cities so they have to also pay for transportation and rent and they come to work in order to see you gentlemen and give you pleasure by their beautiful looks and kind personalities. So please come and support the ladies who wish are there to give you pleasure and also please support the bars (all of them) or they will be forced to close down as few have done so past decade.

Anyhow usually Fridays is a party environment at Barefax and the best food you can get in town (roast beef, salad, roast potato .....) and you can get the buffet twice (at noon until 2 pm and again between 4:30 yo 6 pm) and all for free. Also at Barefax the CR is most private compare to other bars in the city of Ottawa so dances are really private unlike other Ottawa bars (by private I don't mean necessarily more mileage as I don't know as I said in the other thread I only take regular dances but dances are private in terms of haviing privacy while taking dances at Barefax). In addition the ladies are nice and beautiful and relatively young as well. I don't recommend Saturdays as very few ladies work on Saturdays but definitely Fridays.

Are you talking about Friday night being the best night to go there or are you talking about Friday afternoon? Was thinking about going here but the snow storm today made me change my mind.

I don't see any discussion about Tamika (spelling?). I've spoken with her a few times and I find her very interesting. She told me that she's there Tuesday, Thursday and Friday during the day. Anybody know her or been in the CR with her?

I've never been to the CR with her because it would break the heart of another regular I hang out with. I've spent plenty of time with her, though. She's a sweetheart. I've heard 2 guys turn other girls away saying specifically that they were Tamika-guys. I don't know what that means, but she is certainly inspiring loyalty.

Are you talking about Friday night being the best night to go there or are you talking about Friday afternoon? Was thinking about going here but the snow storm today made me change my mind.

Fridays in general is the best day of the week at Barefax but I was referring to Friday afternoon when really great buffet is served twice and for free (but would be nice to leave a small tip for the cook who does a good job and serves upstairs) and I indicated the hours and it is most lively with party environment and continuous stage dancing without breaks. Friday night after 9:00 pm is fine too but no free buffet. So snow storm preventing Canadians from pleasure activity!! Are you serious?

I know Tamika for years and she is indeed a sweetheart and needless to say very pretty too but I can't comment on mileage my guess is she will have relatively high mileage especially if you keep her for long time in the CR.

Stopped in last night between 7:30 and 9:30. It was slow but the draft was good and chatting with the bartender filled the time until I hung out closer to the stage. Was approached by Victoria (Trois-Rivières) went to the CR for a half dozen songs. It was ok and she left me with a big red lipstick kiss on my cheek, with permission. Only other session was with another dancer from Montréal (dirty blonde, 5'4" ish, large breasts) - great hugs. She warned me about the red lips on my cheek and guessed right - Victoria.....

A change from Barbs.

• Like 4

How about Marissa? Thin, muscular ... saw her a few months ago but I haven't seen her since. Is she still around? What's she like?

I was wondering the same . . . didn't see her the last 2 times I was there. Does anyone know if she is sill working there?

I was wondering the same . . . didn't see her the last 2 times I was there. Does anyone know if she is sill working there?

She is on vacation

• Like 1

Friday evening was fun, the women were young and beautiful.

I had a great time with Chloe (black hair pulled back, pale skin, glasses, bit of a Drew Barrymore thing going on).

After seeing Maria (brunette, nice proportions) move so sexily on stage, I just had to see her up close and was so glad that I did.

I chatted with a lovely blonde whose name I think begins with L. She was wise beyond her years and fun to talk to. It was her first time on stage and she didn't know whether they were going to keep her. She said she was nervous but I couldn't tell, she smiled so sweetly. I hope to see her again some Friday.

• Like 2