I just heard that as of the beginning of this week (Monday, May 8, 2017), the dinner buffet has been cancelled and will now only available for the lunch crowd.

This is a blow, certainly, but this was the only club to have 2 free buffets (with purchase) every weekday. You can still get great, hot food delivered from The Brig, right next door.

• Like 2

This is a wrong strategic move by Barefax management. The crowd was already small even on Friday afternoons and instead of creating incentives to attract crowd they actually remove incentives!!!!!!.

You may have it backwards. They've been putting on a good spread for a small number of customers for a long time. I'm pretty sure this was to cut out a money losing activity.

I may have but only time can tell. One thing is for sure. I loved the buffet (best) and the bar will lose most of my business. I will however still drop by once a month to see my favorite dancers and make up for lost time as I don't wish to see them pay a price for the management out of no fault of their own

I may have but only time can tell.

I can't believe that Kilt Boy's comments are based on any 'short term, brief or infrequent' visits. He is a stalwart of SC supporters!

• Like 1

I did acknowledge that I may have it backwards so why the comment!!!!. I have no quarrel with Kilt boy or anyone else on this forum. My purpose for being here on this forum is to promote deserving dancers and encourage more support for the bars and also let the members know who the angels are so that they can share the joy and pleasure I am having. In other thread I acknowledged that he is an established member and highly respected on this board and we even have same friends (dancers) at Barbarellas but this doesn't mean I have to give up my own opinions (say on cameras at Barbarellas) and adopt his!!!!. We are just debating various subjects and that is what this forum is for. It is natural that we may have different views and be interested in different girls otherwise if we all believe in same things and like the same girls then why have a forum for debates and recommendations?

• Like 1

@H&K sorry man - meant no offense. I respect your opinions and appreciate your contributions. I know that Kilt Boy spends more time and spends more (probably you too for that matter) in SC's in a week than I do in a year. My comment was made because I'm sure the management know which incentives tend to draw in customers and assess whether the expense 'appears' to be having a positive effect. There are so many variable, always in flux, that influence an SC: construction, traffic, weather, parking, dancers, variety of dancers, music, buffet, quality of buffet, cameras in CR etc. that it is extremely difficult to assess the value of any one change in operations.

Cheers

• Like 1

My intention was to spend this Friday afternoon at Playmates but my stay at Playmates was brief so at 3:00 pm I left to downtown and had to park close to King Edwards thanks to City's occupation of the parking lot next to Barefax. However it was all worth it as I really enjoyed my time both stage shows and private dances and the followings are the highlights.

Enjoyed Cloe's stage dance. she has danced for me before. She has snow white skin and I love touching and kissing that skin. Not a spinner by definition but definitely sexy.

Seriously my heart was pounding watching Tamika's stage dance. She dances very exotic with her moves and smiles. Obviously she loves nudity as we starts dancing nude even in the first two songs. She always gives exotic stage dances in her third song and that was when my heart started pounding. I always tip her for her stage dance but today she was tipped also by two other patrons during her stage show. I know Tamika for over a decade since she was at Playmates and have had dances with her many times. A very friendly very exotic and open minded young lady with angelic face. Highly recommended.

Then it comes the best of the best (Daisy) as I was out of touch with this world with my thoughts on Tamika's stage dance I noticed someone moving towards me. I looked up and saw a real angel smiling at me. She asked me if she could sit with me (Is the Pop catholic) and we headed to the Champagne room. Her name is Daisy. She has the most beautiful face like an angel. She is a tall very sexy lady and she has the sexiest most beautiful kitty. She may be a bit (relatively) conservative in the CR but who can blame her with those very top looks and who cares really. I had great time with her. I enjoyed her stage dances too and I tipped her twice while she was on stage and she came close to personally thank me while dancing both times.

At the end I notice Natalia sitting by herself and we sometimes chat as she knows a lot about me which I don't even remember telling her in the past. She is by no means a spinner but nevertheless has a cute face but what distinguishes her from others is that she always performs exotic stage dancing for those sitting next to stage and I always reward her with small tip. Today she didn't come to stage during my stay so I decided to take her to the Champagne room and she gave the most exotic private show in the second song while lying down. I highly recommend her for private dances if you love exotic private shows. She is also very friendly.

At the end around 5:30 I suddenly realized that I am starving (I was so into stage and private dances that I forgot I haven't had anything for over 12 hours). I ordered food from menu (from next door as it was mentioned before since Barefax no longer serves supper). The food was good (much better than Barbarellas's food for sure and more expensive but who cares) but it took 45 minutes to arrive and I timed it as I was really hungry.

While I was having my supper, I saw a newly arrived lady on stage. Her name was skyla or skylar not sure but I saw her from a distance and she had a very pretty face and lovely curly blonde hair. Unfortunately it was time for me to leave as she went upstairs right after her stage show which btw the audience loved and cheered loudly for private dances and I had to get home and already exhausted my wallet for the day. However I definitely have her in mind for my next visit.

It was a party like environment with over two dozen patrons and another two dozen ladies, All ladies at Barefax deserve recommendations (in fact all ladies in all bars deserve recommendation), but I don't remember all the names as I was like in another world totally cut off with this world while in there at Barefax this afternoon. But Please come out and share the heaven with all these angels. You can't get any closer to heaven in living time.

• Like 4

Had a great time celebrating my new job posting with a table full of friends, and a pile of lovely ladies.

Ashley

Smootches

Serenity (Trinity from Pigale's)

A fantastic afternoon filled with champagne and beautiful women. Nothing to complain about. My lap was never empty.

I love that Serenity/Trinity remembered me from a year ago, from a different club.

8 hours well spent.

• Like 1

My intention was to spend this Friday afternoon at Playmates but my stay at Playmates was brief so at 3:00 pm I left to downtown and had to park close to King Edwards thanks to City's occupation of the parking lot next to Barefax. However it was all worth it as I really enjoyed my time both stage shows and private dances and the followings are the highlights.

Enjoyed Cloe's stage dance. she has danced for me before. She has snow white skin and I love touching and kissing that skin. Not a spinner by definition but definitely sexy.

Seriously my heart was pounding watching Tamika's stage dance. She dances very exotic with her moves and smiles. Obviously she loves nudity as we starts dancing nude even in the first two songs. She always gives exotic stage dances in her third song and that was when my heart started pounding. I always tip her for her stage dance but today she was tipped also by two other patrons during her stage show. I know Tamika for over a decade since she was at Playmates and have had dances with her many times. A very friendly very exotic and open minded young lady with angelic face. Highly recommended.

Then it comes the best of the best (Daisy) as I was out of touch with this world with my thoughts on Tamika's stage dance I noticed someone moving towards me. I looked up and saw a real angel smiling at me. She asked me if she could sit with me (Is the Pop catholic) and we headed to the Champagne room. Her name is Daisy. She has the most beautiful face like an angel. She is a tall very sexy lady and she has the sexiest most beautiful kitty. She may be a bit (relatively) conservative in the CR but who can blame her with those very top looks and who cares really. I had great time with her. I enjoyed her stage dances too and I tipped her twice while she was on stage and she came close to personally thank me while dancing both times.

At the end I notice Natalia sitting by herself and we sometimes chat as she knows a lot about me which I don't even remember telling her in the past. She is by no means a spinner but nevertheless has a cute face but what distinguishes her from others is that she always performs exotic stage dancing for those sitting next to stage and I always reward her with small tip. Today she didn't come to stage during my stay so I decided to take her to the Champagne room and she gave the most exotic private show in the second song while lying down. I highly recommend her for private dances if you love exotic private shows. She is also very friendly.

At the end around 5:30 I suddenly realized that I am starving (I was so into stage and private dances that I forgot I haven't had anything for over 12 hours). I ordered food from menu (from next door as it was mentioned before since Barefax no longer serves supper). The food was good (much better than Barbarellas's food for sure and more expensive but who cares) but it took 45 minutes to arrive and I timed it as I was really hungry.

While I was having my supper, I saw a newly arrived lady on stage. Her name was skyla or skylar not sure but I saw her from a distance and she had a very pretty face and lovely curly blonde hair. Unfortunately it was time for me to leave as she went upstairs right after her stage show which btw the audience loved and cheered loudly for private dances and I had to get home and already exhausted my wallet for the day. However I definitely have her in mind for my next visit.

It was a party like environment with over two dozen patrons and another two dozen ladies, All ladies at Barefax deserve recommendations (in fact all ladies in all bars deserve recommendation), but I don't remember all the names as I was like in another world totally cut off with this world while in there in Barefax this afternoon. But Please come out and share the heaven with all these angels. You can't get any closer to heaven in living time.

First-class review H&K! Whets my appetite for a visit - have not been since a teenager in the late 70's, and it was fun then even though only stage shows. Natalia sounds like my cup of tea, being quite fond of lascivious displays of "exoticness"... Now if only the horses would cooperate and fund my descent into debauchery!

• Like 2

Regarding the free buffet, it's a pretty simple calculus. It either brings in enough people to justify doing it, or it doesn't.

It has always seemed like an odd pairing to me, with a strong potential to attract the wrong kind of customer.

Any successful business needs to have a clear strategy to reach a defined ideal customer. Any strip club that targets people looking for a free meal is confused about their target market.

Good riddance in my opinion.

The lunch buffet at the Fax was always top notch when i went. You have to eat lunch, might as well do it while you watch and enjoy naked women. It's a better choice than the other local lunch spots, more nudity.

• Like 2

The lunch buffet at the Fax was always top notch when i went. You have to eat lunch, might as well do it while you watch and enjoy naked women. It's a better choice than the other local lunch spots, more nudity.

The lunch is still available it is just the evening one that has been taken away. You can still order from the menu which is a deal made with the brig. However if you ask a dancer to order it for you and you give her the money to pay you may save a bit of money as dancers do have a special price then what is on the menu but I suggest inviting them for a dance before or after to thank them and to enjoy their company of course !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Damn. Trina came by while another girl was getting a back massage, pulled up my kilt to have a look and laughed so loud it almost hurt my feelings. Then she made up for it upstairs, so we're okay now. I think she fell in love with me. I mean, who could blame her? I'm fucking awesome!

#curiosity

• Like 1

Shit. Now my shirt smells funny.

Okay this one made me laugh out loud probably my neighbors could hear lol

• Like 1

Shit. Now my shirt smells funny.

Business idea - stripper bibs

Or ... to keep the theme ...

Bring back the DICKIE !

• Like 3

Trina shook all her goodies for me. I fell right out of my tree! It took her a while (and a couple of drinks) to sober up, but totally woth the wait.

Mikayla was looking good and spent some of her precious time with me. Stunning. You really have to check her out.

• Like 1

Nina is new, but took me upstairs for an amazing time. She's a great conversationalist. No, really. She can carry it and drag you along. A strong, clear voice, which is very attractive to me. Also, gorgeous and friendly. She seems to really enjoy her time at work and was very enjoyable in the CR.

I guess I'm just a sucker for any girl whose name ends in 'ina' today.

• Like 2

Your subconscious reads as " ...in a ...." , enjoy [emoji4]

FYI this phrase has been stuck in my head all day ... in a lol

• Like 2

As expected Barefax was very quiet tonight. The only ones I saw and can recommend are Daisy (already reviewed) and a young lady new to Barefax (from NuDen) and her name is Minx. Another lady by the name of Star also danced for me. She is tall, relatively tanned skin half European and half Jamaican and is very talkative.

Minx has a very cute face. Half Russian and half Native so she is mixed. Minx is very friendly and classy and slim and sexy. She performed a great stage dance and I also enjoy my time with her in the Champagne room very much. I highly recommend her if you like very friendly very cute spinner type mixed race cuties. She has been dancing at Barefax for a month now.

• Like 1

I spent some quality time with 2 delicious girls today.

Bianca is a new Ottawa transplant from Toronto. She is thick and dark, like molasses. Very shapely, with nice enhancements and a good attitude. Normally it takes Toronto dancers a while to get used to how things work here. She figured it out quickly. I don't think she spent much time downstairs and took the stairs many times for the patrons. I'll definitely repeat with her. This is going to be her new home, and I think she fits in quite nicely.

Trina jumped me after that and took very, VERY good care of me. She is a lovely woman with an amazingly thick arse. She laughs all the time, which I think is great.

These girls took good care of me, and I thanked them. I think they enjoy my company. I really do.

• Like 1

I'm glad to see my complaint to management was seen and they finally added some bracing to the walls in the champagne rooms. It didn't take much, and now I don't feel like the whole thing is going to come down on me when I touch it.

• Like 1