Today is Customer Appreciation Day!

I hope you made a reservation.

I've been trying to convince the girls that the first 2 dances are free, but they don't believe me. I guess we'll see how things go TODAY.

Lots of girls, obviously. I spent time with the lovely Tiffany, Eva (who was warning other girls away because I apparently now belong to her), and had a duo with Anastasia and another girl (who have a very close personal friendship).

Tiffany is a stunning beauty with a great table-side manner and a friendly smile that lights up the room. She's nice and soft, like a girl should be.

Eva was voracious, as always. I need to install some speed bumps to slow her down a bit.

I think I'm done with duos. It never seems to be about me. It should ALWAYS be about me.

• Like 2

I spent some quality time with some quality ladies today.

Eva (SweetEva) is a real sweetheart, not to mention a dark beauty. She has those big, pouty lips and really moves in the CR.

Then I moved on to Yasmine, another lovely cocoa coloured girl with cute freckles who put me in my place and kept me there until she was done with me.

I'm sorry, but I can't remember the name of the last girl (a very close friend of Yasmine). She drained me of life and cash while using every spare millimetre of the dance booth. She was so tiny, but worked me like a rented mule. Very KiltFriendly.

I'm going to need some recovery time. Thank god for Christmas.

• Like 1

Remember the good old days when the cool guys used to wear pants and the girls would set up to actually take pictures IN the club?

This was taken at Bare Fax around 20 years ago.

stripclub_clean.jpg

• Like 4

Remember the good old days when the cool guys used to wear pants and the girls would set up to actually take pictures IN the club?

This was taken at Bare Fax around 20 years ago.

stripclub_clean.jpg

I never got one taken with the girl, but whoever that one is, she was pretty cute, even with the man-mades.

Save</span>

• Like 1

I can't get down there for a while, but if anyone sees (or expects to see) Aaliyah and is willing to relay a question and answer, let me know via PM. Thanks.

Nothing weird. I gave her something and I want her feedback. She'll know.

She might remember me ...

• Like 1

I dropped in for a bit after work. Met a few old friends and some of my favourites. Paris and Ashley monopolized my time, so I didn't get a chance to see anyone else. Sorry, other ladies.

It wasn't exactly dead, but it was pretty slow.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm at Barefax all week.

Today until Saturday I'll be arriving from 6-8 daily.

I'm still wanna meet most of you I did this at barbs last week but I'm doing it at Barefax this week. For every 4 dances I will give you one free if you mention Lyla.com. Just an incentive to meet all my Lyla buddies.

Can't wait.

Xoxox

Chrissy

• Like 2

I've been here for 45 minutes and still don't have a drink. It isn't like the place is busy. 6 songs between girls. I'm out of here.

Yes, I could have gotten up to get my own. I wanted to see how long it would take.

Sorry SweetEva. I would have dropped a bundle on you, but was just a bit miffed at the poor service. BTW, I love your new haircut.

Very strange, I was there 3-4:30, they running the girls back to back on stage and the waitress was constantly cruising around...

Posted via Mobile Device

A much better reception tonight. My girls found me at the door, got me a drink, and took really good care of me. My kilt has had all the pleats pressed flat IYKWIM.

What is the best day to go to Barefax if just visiting in the daytime hours say between 2 and 5? Which day has the best selection of girls?

Is anyone else disturbed by the presence of a bathroom attendant in the evenings? Is it just me? I mean, I kind of get that his presence is going to reduce the creep factor by about 99%, but I'm still not crazy about it. I may just restrict myself to the upstairs lavatory.

I'm with you totally. I'd mentioned at another club that it irritated me, and the manager explained about reducing the 'creep factor'. I guess I'm just trying to ignore it, but yes, it's a pain!

OK I'll admit I'm an infrequent SC attendee...

'Creep factor', what is this creep factor?

I don't appreciate some clown handing me a slice of paper towel and expecting a tip...

• Like 2

OK I'll admit I'm an infrequent SC attendee...

'Creep factor', what is this creep factor?

I don't appreciate some clown handing me a slice of paper towel and expecting a tip...

I don't think he hands toilet paper but he gives cologne and soaps lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I mean by 'creep factor' is that with a bathroom attendant, there is less fear of something nefarious going on in the bathroom. I think the cologne could be a good idea, but I don't need it. I also hate tipping for something I usually just do myself.

What I mean by 'creep factor' is that with a bathroom attendant, there is less fear of something nefarious going on in the bathroom. I think the cologne could be a good idea, but I don't need it. I also hate tipping for something I usually just do myself.

Lol I had to laugh your so funny !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bathroom attendants usually pop up in classy establishments.

In this case:

1 of the 2 hand dryers doesn't work.

Bathroom stalls are held together with duct tape

Toilets and floors are usually covered with piss

Before bringing in a bathroom attendant maybe they should focus on having a decent bathroom?

• Like 1

There's a big contest happening all afternoon at Barbarella's on Friday, February 17th so I'm going to spend that afternoon at Bare Fax and have all the ladies to myself. I play a strategic game.

• Like 1