HUGE news for the original Sabbath fans out there!

I can't wait to listen to their new album and see where they will be touring!! I would love to go see them live!!!

I doubt they'll be coming to Ottawa. But I'd be surprised if they didn't go to Montreal....or at least Toronto. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Montreal.

I'm kind of split whether I want them to play in T.O. or Montreal. Montreal is closer to me, but Toronto is closer to family!

If they happen to perform in TO and not MTL you can definitely count me in for the road trip... and what a road trip

it will be!! :)

Me too!! I never had the chance to see Black Sabbath back in the day!

Can't wait!!

No expiry date on being a rocker, that's for sure.

I am a big fan of ozzy, and black sabbath, but neither have put out an album in the last 10 years worth a dime. Ozzy is still under contract for another album and TV show. I love his older stuff, wish he would have; hung up his hat. You never know, I will keep my ear to the track and see what happens.

Black Sabbath, my first concert that I ever attended and it was an experience beyond belief. Toronto, many, many years ago. Road trip oh yes!

I am in.

I had the most awesome seats that you could imagine, first row, center stage. General admission standing down in front of us (maybe dating myself here just a bit but yes general admission was still the norm at the time.)

I forgot about this. they've been releasing teasers to the press about some big mystery announcement for a while now. Can't say the reunion announcement was a surprise, but a new original album?? Damn!

If they don't hit Minneapolis or Chicago I might just have to get in on the CERB road trip :D

So... Ottawa-base CERBites road-trip, anyone?

Looks like we may end up having to rent a van or bus if we have that many interested rockers wanting to take that road trip.

That should be interesting enough in itself, never mind the concert!

(Especially if Gabriela is there).

But hey, do we have any other "female" rocker chicks who would like to see Sabbath?

Otherwise, I suppose Gabriella and I could handle you guys!!! (get your minds out of the gutter please, I am referring to the road trip).

Looks like we may end up having to rent a van or bus if we have that many interested rockers wanting to take that road trip.

But hey, do we have any other "female" rocker chicks who would like to see Sabbath?

Otherwise, I suppose Gabriella and I could handle you guys!!! (get your minds out of the gutter please, I am referring to the road trip).

Actually, my mind is deep in the gutter right now ;) mmm hmmm ........ Like you said definately no expiry for a rocker, and I could pick you all up in my van from down by the river :)

... Could be a bumpy ride ;) lol

• Like 1

... Could be a bumpy ride ;) lol

I'm just worried about arriving at the concert on time.

Lee's van might break down.

I'm just worried about arriving at the concert on time.

Lee's van might break down.

No No Angela ! Very reliable unit :roll: ......but will have Cooter with the tow truck and the Duke boys on standby hehehehe.

Hope you all have a blast ! I don't miss too many classic rock concerts within a reasonable range but Toronto or Mtl might be a little outta my range this time :( Enjoy rockers :)

Oh this is exciting! I had the pleasure of seeing their reunion concert in Toronto in 97 I think? It was an amazing show, almost spiritual. Thanks for sharing this and hoping they're still rocking on. Ozzy played here last fall I think and it was his first concert I missed. I found out it was great and I missed out. He's great as the Ozzman but amazing with Sabbath. Fingers crossed they tour.

Love the Sabbath, they're the most influential metal band of all time, and they were ahead of their time. But musically speaking, I'm not sure they can pull off what they accomplished almost 30 - 40 years ago. Too much great music has evolved since then and their are some amazing bands that are heirs to Sabbath who have pushed the boundaries of Sabbath riffage to new heights and depths. Sorry to be a naysayer but my guess is this will be a rehash, which is fine, but I call it nostalgia.

Love the Sabbath, they're the most influential metal band of all time, and they were ahead of their time. But musically speaking, I'm not sure they can pull off what they accomplished almost 30 - 40 years ago. Too much great music has evolved since then and their are some amazing bands that are heirs to Sabbath who have pushed the boundaries of Sabbath riffage to new heights and depths. Sorry to be a naysayer but my guess is this will be a rehash, which is fine, but I call it nostalgia.

I will have to respectfully disagree (to a certain extent). The all time greats are the all time greats regardless of the talent that followed them. If Elvis were alive and touring he would still be The King, the same could be said of The Beatles if George and John were still alive. The artists that follow the originators may be great but no one can duplicate the originators!

Although I loved Sabbath when Ozzy was with them, I never thought I would, but I did end up really liking the Dio years as well. Heaven and Hell is a masterpiece. Tony Iommi is a guitar genius. His riffs are classic!

Okay, so now there are 3 ladies, me, Gabriella and Erin. Where are the rest of you rocker ladies??