Jewel (a very good time)

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

I had the pleasure of seeing jewel the other night and I had a very good time.I meet her at the hotel she is staying at not the best place but aint the worst ethier.She has a nice tight body and a cute face and pics are accurate on her site.We started with some cbj and then her on top and then me on top and let me tell you guys this women is tight and wet, it was awesome.We went for round 2 which started with some more cbj action and some digits and she loved it.She got on top again and then we finshed with some doggy style and boy does she have a nice ass.Well if your ever in kinston and want to have a good time call up this little philly because you wont regret it at all.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

:evil:She is by far the best girl in Kingston .. She will go that extra mile for you to make you happy .. her CBJ is worth every $$$ itself ..shes clean . sweet and mmmmmm got the ass of a angel but moves like the devil:twisted::twisted: .. two words bam bam ..

shes f$%^%EN hot and ..mmmmm ya..The only bad thing about her .. Shes so good she will always be on your mind..Not a bad thing as you can call her any time ..... call her now.:razz:

She advertises on CL. Saw her last week and she provided a very nice experience. Best CBJ I have ever had as I could not tell the difference from BBBJ. Would highly recommend for the price and service.

Thanks Jewel I will repeat as often as I can.

I'm so looking forward to meeting Jewel! Her pics are amazing, sultry, sexy....

Jewel in kingston is awesome...i have seen her...i think about 25 times in the last couple of years. She is my fav...and sooo very sexy...so hot...and she is a complete sweetheart. Guys do yourself a favour and call her...she is the best!!!!

Very nice young woman. And very tight. First time I was with her in the 69 position and I went for a digit I had to open my eyes to make sure I went to the right spot!

I was in Ktown on business, got horny seeing those young university girls so checked CL. Not a lot of ads but one caught my eye:

"Petite sweet and irresistible- The ultimate girlfriend experience - w4m - 24"

I call and get voice mail - sweet voice, i'm hooked! lv message - she texts me back within 20 min, and we make arrangements. I'm then impressed by her spinner bod and attitude.

True gfe, playful, interesting to chat with. cbj, but awesome technique and DT skills and MPOS. spent time just chilling, after with gentle caresses etc.

One way home I text to express my thanks and asked if she'd like a recommendation - only then did she tell me she is Jewel (she gave me a different name, and her CL ad has no name) - something Jewel may want to amend since the name Jewel is already outthere and has very positive recommendations, to which I add mine.

Great girl in a town with limited choices. Well worth seeing and I'll repeat if down there again.

I'm glad to hear that Jewel is still active. I haven't heard from her in a while, and I've been wanting to see her.

Thanks for the review.

Can anyone provide a link to her CL ads. The reviews sound promising but I am not sure which ad is hers. Is it perhaps the one with phone number ending in 6218?

Saw Jewel tonight. She is everything that the above posters have mention. She definelty gave a mean cbj. Very sweet and easy to talk to. I will definitely repeat. Thanks Jewel had a great time with ya :).

Fantastic time, will definitely repeat. Jewel was warm and friendly during the entire visit, and has one awesome body which doesn't hurt either!

I believe she's still out of town. I'd be happy to be wrong about that.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.