Today: 3 years on cerb!

I just noticed that today is the third anniversary of my joining cerb, and I wanted to take this opportunity to thanks all my friends, social group members, and correspondents on here.

Of course a very special thank you to all the amazing and beautiful women I've met through cerb. I've had an awesome time with all of you.

So my sincere gratitude to you all.

Gratz Cato!!!

I got the girls together to do a dance number for ya....

nk06md7.jpg

Has it only been three years for you, Cato? I thought for sure you were around a lot longer than me, (just over two years for me).

Congratulations!

Edited by Mature Angela

Congrats for your three years of sharing your taste for redheads, spinners, bums, ... well nice women, and the pleasures of life.

Félicitations, Cato!

Well done, my friend. Putain, time does certainly pass quickly.

Cato, you have contributed much to the Board and the community. Your social group activities; your passion for redheads; your admiration of the female body; all have motivated you to greater participation on the Board. Your fellow community members are much richer for your efforts.

Thank you for your contributions over the years, Cato.

Bravo. Well done. :bigclap:

Guest t**d**teur

I'm glad your are my friend, as I respect and enjoy your numerous posts, contributions and observations to CERB. Keep up the enjoyable words, astute observations and accurate reports (and TOFTTs).

congrats cato for 3 years in this great community. cerb is better for having you on here. here is to many more great years.

Guest Ou**or**n

We are about the same in 'CERB years', my 4th year started back in August. Congrats on 3 years!

Congratulations Cato! Your first 3 years of your journey has been greatly appreciated, look forward to the years ahead. Thanks for the contributions to this board!