I'm just wondering how many hobbiest are participating in Movember and raising money for prostate cancer or how many SPs have seen many clients growing a moustache for Movember? I myself have been participating for a few years now but every November I see little to no SPs as I never know how they truly feel. I myself love DFK and DATY but feel that the old mo can be ticklish or irritating. Love to hear an SP's opinion. May just have to wait a week and spoil myself!!

a few tips for movember growers...

if you face gets itchy when you grow it......anbesol tooth number or no scent a535 rubbed in helps alot

another hint is hair conditioner with every shower in the stash helps also

Guest Ou**or**n

It's not the itching, its the urge to keep playin' with it, oh well at least both hands are occupied now...

I'm just wondering how many hobbiest are participating in Movember and raising money for prostate cancer...
http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69454&highlight=Movember

The thread above discusses Movember and includes a poll.

how many SPs have seen many clients growing a moustache for Movember? I myself have been participating for a few years now but every November I see little to no SPs as I never know how they truly feel. I myself love DFK and DATY but feel that the old mo can be ticklish or irritating. Love to hear an SP's opinion. May just have to wait a week and spoil myself!!

I spent time with a great gentleman last week who has been participating in Movember for a few years now. He looked awesome and his beard and well trimmed moustache were extremely soft. I didn't find it irritating at all (anywhere on my body). The only thing that felt weird was when we were kissing some of his moustache hairs would tickle my nostrils lol

In the end, whether it looks good or not, feels good or not or appreciated by others what you have to keep in mind is that you are doing it for a great cause!

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
spelling

Guest C*****tte

I love it too! I have not had any clients participating but I do have some friends and acquaintances. I very much enjoy a soft well groomed mustache and/or beard.

Hello Mo Bro's and Sista's!

theliquor is back at it again per a previous post!! My team has raised about $500 so far and looking for more!! As someone who has had a brush with cancer, although not prostate, this is an important cause. So if you want to join my team, pm me and I will send the details.

Hugs, bristly kisses and of course lots of licks!!

I participate (first year), and also donate to the cause. So far, my team have raised almost $2000.

Patriotic FACT: So far, Canada is leading in the Movember donation poll at $23M. Almost TWICE the donation amount of the runner up U-K with over $14M and Australia w/$14M. US is 4th at $8M.

Mo'CANADA!

http://ca.movember.com/momoney/

Guest ***t***iv***

oh my wow everyone, that is awesome!

I seriously didn't even know Movember was about anything other than fun!

I was wondering why guys were always growing facial hair and talking about Movember; lol it makes a lot more sense now that I know it's for a good cause.

Has it always been so?

I dont partake in moevember... well that is to say that I dont fundraise, I happen to have a moe as we speak... and in fact I plan on partaking in decembeard... and maybe even januhairy. As far as prostate findraising goes I run in the underwear affair and raise funds for below the belt cancers in the summer... Its a blast you should enroll for next year, I mean why wouldnt you? surely you enjoy seeing beautiful women in their underwear? and being with them while wearing you own underwear? Right? Nah who am I kidding, no one here would be into somerthing like that.

I have a mustasche year-round, but am always thrilled to enjoy the benefits of Movember...

I vote there should be one of these a month. Ladies....your thoughts?

Time to kick start this thread again! So I didn't shave all weekend,and today, trying it early and my thoughts ARE........ Sorry but just cannot do it! So itchy!!! And oh no.....grey stubble too ! Back to smooth as a baby's ass! I enjoy licking a ladies plate with soft hairless lips :) I'll just donate to the cause like every year,it just doesn't FEEL right for me! But if you read this thread! DONATE ! A worthy cause

Edited by PistolPete

Guest *ig*a**
Time to kick start this thread again! So I didn't shave all weekend,and today, trying it early and my thoughts ARE........ Sorry but just cannot do it! So itchy!!! And oh no.....grey stubble too ! Back to smooth as a baby's ass! I enjoy licking a ladies plate with soft hairless lips :) I'll just donate to the cause like every year,it just doesn't FEEL right for me! But if you read this thread! DONATE ! A worthy cause
Too bad because when the stash is in at the end the ladies I know sure like the tickle.lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

I contribute to my sons effort, but since I sport a full beard and mustache I can't be part of the team. Gotta say I don't have many complain with the gals because of the beard.

As far as the ladies are concerned, I seem to think they started their own event last year. I believe it was called Julyna.

ha ha

I got screwed in the "growing facial hair gene department" and would have had to start a long time ago ... one brother has a decent moustache that took him almost 4 years to cultivate

I do give generously to others (just gave $100 to my son's effort) an I encourage all to do likewise