Thanks to all - time to move on.

It has truly been a pleasure to meet so many lovely women. You are inspiring and delicious.

It has also been fun to converse with, sometimes over beers, some of the great guys who are part of the CERB community. I have had my share of laughs and listened to some amazing stories. My grandkids will not believe it - whenever that happens.

Fun but it is time I move my adventures in a different direction. I feel the need to have deeper, more provocative, more intimate and trusting relationships that involve sharing of energy and power. As such, I will no longer be participating in this online community.

Thanks to one and all. Live well, love deeply, cum again.

wow...ulix......:shock:

I wish you the best in your future search for "more provocative, more intimate and trusting relationships that involve sharing of energy and power"

Your input and experiances here will be forever be part of our enjoyable reading and amusement.

I thank you and wish you the best.................good luck!!!

Ulix,

It is really a sad moment to think that the CERB community will lose your valuable contribution.

You will be hard to replace.

I always figured you were on a 'Mission to Pleasure' and I believe you stopped at Episode 21 of 43.

Your reviews were always anticipated and I am convinced you had a following, following your adventures with you.

Good luck and success in all your future adventures, whatever they may be.

So sorry we never had the chance to meet. Just remember to use your energy wisely.

I'll miss reading about your adventures.You are truly a soulmate.

kisses,

Emma A

It has truly been a pleasure to meet so many lovely women. You are inspiring and delicious.

It has also been fun to converse with, sometimes over beers, some of the great guys who are part of the CERB community. I have had my share of laughs and listened to some amazing stories. My grandkids will not believe it - whenever that happens.

Fun but it is time I move my adventures in a different direction. I feel the need to have deeper, more provocative, more intimate and trusting relationships that involve sharing of energy and power. As such, I will no longer be participating in this online community.

Best wishes Uli ...Your contributions will be missed!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest hot_lyxxx

Good luck and all the best in your future endeavors as you move along with other things in life. May they be fulfilling and rewarding. Thanks for your contributions to the site.

Stay well, sir.

Ulixestrojan, it was a pleasure reading your very well thought out threads, very entertaining to say the least. The best to you, in life!:-D

Thanks for being such an active part in our little community, I am sure we will all hate to see you go!

I wish you all the best with your future adventures and hope you find what your looking for!

Best Wishes!

Hmmm, interesting... a day after the federal elections Uli decides to call it quits, could he be no other than Mr Stephane Dion of the Liberal Party?

It can't be... anyways Uli, I wish you well in your new search for a higher encounter of the soul. We all have our journeys to fullfill in this short life and one must make the best of each day as it comes.

cheers

rub

UT, sad to see ya go, your contributions have been invaluable! Your experiences and insight on many topics have made this place a richer and better place. I always looked forward to your posts. While your journey has stopped short it sounds like you've found a stop along the way that takes care of your needs. Take care pardner!

Hey Ulix,

We did not chat much, but those few times where fun and insightfull.

Best of luck on your new endeavours, and may you find what you seek.

Leave the cerb account a sleep, you never know when the urge to say hello could hit ;)

Take care,

AK

I'm honored that I had the chance to meet you, and it is because of you that I have met so many more of the great guys here on cerb. You wrote my first review and I'll never forget you.

I hope that while you may not be participating anymore that you'll still keep in touch from time to time :) I really enjoyed our conversations and our time together.

best of luck and all the rest,

ciao bella (I don't know how to make it masculine, but you catch my drift)

Guest m***2

Wow UT I dont know you but you certainly have quite the reputation here. I have to admit a few of the great girls have mentioned you in very positive ways. This being forgive me but I gotta ask - whats your secret a mistress ;-) I have been in this hobby a while and I know that I am a "lifer" just trying to figure out what makes a guy leave. I respect you and understand that these reasons may be personal. Just try to learn from the master ;-)

Good luck Ulix in all your travels and all your quests. We have never met, but dare I say, it was certainly fun exchanging ideas and having fun with some of the posts here. You have certainly helped raise the bar. To you, for sharing your adventures and experiences!

<hand raised, glass full>

cheers.

Guest *ard**Ga*

Ulix, I hope the fun does not end just takes a different twist LOL

All the best,

HOG

I have gotten several emails and you are all so lovely and kind. I am not leaving for negative reasons.

I had a long heart to heart with my wife on the weekend. Obviously, I am not a one woman guy - never have been and will likely die in the sack. After a long conversation, we have agreed to bring at least two other women into our house as "slaves".

Part of the agreement is that I only have sex with women she meets with. Not an approval - she just wants to check them out, tie them up and whip them before I get my groove on - she chooses who she gets as well - very bi and very much a submissive in bed.

So - this may or may not last but it is what I really want and one condition was no public reporting and complete disclosure of what I do when traveling - because she wants to live through my fantasy life as well.

Thanks for being such great guys and girls and I hope that if this all falls apart I come out of it with at least my cock in hand.

Wow......well you gotta do what you gotta do. Any wife that will agree to all that, is a keeper for sure. I hope you find all you're looking for UT and you know where to find us.

They say the only thing constant is change.

Thanks Mark2 for asking the question and thanks Ulix for providing the insight of your leaving.

Maybe we should call you Ulix 2+.

Wow what a very interesting relationship you have and I'm sure that many of us wish we could have one just like you, I know that I do.

I have enjoyed reading your most enlightening and well written posts. I would of liked for you to have gotten to episode 43 - no wait episode infinity. Try to work on the other half about the public reporting thing I am sure the Mod would create a section just for you.

Anyways thanks again.

Regards

best of luck to you. Your great karma will keep you safe and sound on your future endeavours.

I honestly enjoyed all your great posts, you have been a valued member here.

r100rs.

I have gotten several emails and you are all so lovely and kind. I am not leaving for negative reasons.

I had a long heart to heart with my wife on the weekend. Obviously, I am not a one woman guy - never have been and will likely die in the sack. After a long conversation, we have agreed to bring at least two other women into our house as "slaves".

Part of the agreement is that I only have sex with women she meets with. Not an approval - she just wants to check them out, tie them up and whip them before I get my groove on - she chooses who she gets as well - very bi and very much a submissive in bed.

So - this may or may not last but it is what I really want and one condition was no public reporting and complete disclosure of what I do when traveling - because she wants to live through my fantasy life as well.

Thanks for being such great guys and girls and I hope that if this all falls apart I come out of it with at least my cock in hand.

even on a departing note the guy makes us all jelous again in his luck in life.........dam you dude....dam you........!!!!

we all wish you the best............

Best of luck UT. You will certainly be missed as you always provided some great reviews and it was fun following you on your most recent journey. I am sure I will be talking about this with one of our mutual favorite. With such an offer from the wife hey can't blame you. Go for it and hope this is the start of another wonderful journey. Take care!

Guest f***2f***

take care...hope all goes well...we'll be here if you come back for a visit.

Hello fellow pervs.

After 3 weeks of whips, restraints, rope-training, tears, yelling, spanking, whispers, strokes, insertions, fisting, waterplay, foodplay, and a bunch of other things, my partner is not really liking the new situation.

Too intense and too often. Jealousy and some tears, joy and great orgasms, tears from pleasure and pain, hugs, kisses, and bites, have all combined for a memorable experience but more of an extended holiday than a new lifestyle.

So, I will keep looking and keep exploring everything there is to life.

As I said - here I am cock in hand.

UT.