Do MA's expect/accept gifts?

As Erin said, pay attention to here needs, keep your eyes and ears open, once you get to know the lady in question, give gift cards from various stores and restaurants. Starbucks or Tim Horton's gift cards are always welcomed.:icon_biggrin:

Additional Comments:

That was my point. Thank you! I was being trashed in a manner that was inconsistent with what people thought I intended. I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I too have given gifts/tips but only if have excellent rapport with my have MPAs.

This is my last thought in regards to your need to argue here. I wouldn't like to see this thread closed as a result and did mention in my last reply that these comments are attention seeking and should be ignored. You've got my attention for the last time so definitely fed you my attention for lunch.

I don't think Skinflute refers to his comment "the lady in question" as the same meaning you have expressed in this thread. I still don't think it excuses your comments or behaviour so please just let it go. You've said enough for me at least.

Much thanks to the positive Gents that have made my time as an MA special. Please don't ever change that.

That was my point. Thank you! I was being trashed in a manner that was inconsistent with what people thought I intended. I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I too have given gifts/tips but only if have excellent rapport with my have MPAs.

This thread really wasn't meant to be a flame war lol. I was asking a question and got my answer, now are there any suggestions on gifts? Or just typical flower and what not... Cash just has no thought put into them lol

Flowers are nice, the best are singles like a rose. I enjoy them while they are 'alive' then i will dry them and keep them in a vase with other dry roses. I received cookies that are made in a specific place in Japan by a traveling client once, and those had meaning for him which also made them special to me. Plus tasty lol.

Someone mentioned don't bring wine without asking, and I agree. I don't drink and I would REALLY prefer is someone was NOT knocking back 2 glasses of wine within a half hour, then popping into their car to drive back to anywhere.

Guest s**nflute

OH yes!! how can one not give LaSenza gift cards. The best part is to see you gift being worn on the beautiful MA.

For gifts, what I usually give are gift cards, based on the lady's interests and suggestions (look at her website) Suggestions are LaSenza's, Victoria's Secret, bookstores, music stores etc In one case, I gave money, only because the lady had posted about a problem with something (I'm not going into specifics here) and money would have assisted in her buying a replacement.

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

as a lady i always enjoy receiving gifts, and those that are a surprise are always the best. however i would take the advice and steer clear of food and drink surprises until you get to know each other better, cash is always appreciated but seldom used for as a treat for oneself,(always has to go somewhere else). gift cards/certificates are your best bet as it truly allows the lady to make a purchase as a treat for herself which is what a gift is intended to do. a gracious lady will say thank you and not much more except to let you know(or show you) what her choice was upon your next meeting.

thanks for all the input guys, this is great, i have deffinetly decided what to get to start with and then i will get dif things as time progresses.

zoro

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
as a lady i always enjoy receiving gifts, and those that are a surprise are always the best. however i would take the advice and steer clear of food and drink surprises until you get to know each other better, cash is always appreciated but seldom used for as a treat for oneself,(always has to go somewhere else). gift cards/certificates are your best bet as it truly allows the lady to make a purchase as a treat for herself which is what a gift is intended to do. a gracious lady will say thank you and not much more except to let you know(or show you) what her choice was upon your next meeting.

I have once fixed an upgraded a ladies computer for FREE. We all share that gift now in more was than one......

I provide (if outcall to my hotel room) wine, and have water and juices on hand

But they are for the first part of our encounter, the conversation over drinks

and not given as a gift (although if the lady wants the rest of the bottle of wine she can take it, I don't drink)

But when it comes to drink, always keep the bottle sealed up, and only opened in the lady's presence.

RG

A gift must be well given to truly be a gift. One lover once gave me cuff links with my initials made from scrabble pieces. i treasure it.

This said, when a gift is given and appreciated, any inconsideration on your part may make that gift bitter. After some poor judgment on my part, i was informed that all my gifts had been disposed of. it made me sad but also helped me better understand the pain i had caused.

My advice, give but give well.