All good things must come to an end

Guest W***ledi*Time

I'm sad to see you go, Steve. Thank-you for your contributions, and your work on Cerb's behalf.

All the best to you, my friend!

large_curt-schilling323.jpg

You'll always know where to find us, just in case!

Sad to see you going Steve. I always appreciated your posts and contributions to the board, especially from a Maritimes perspective.

That said, I'll cue up "Dirty Water" and play you out properly.

Almost 2000 posts.......a lot of selfless time spent here. Congrats and enjoy retirement, bud. Internet burnout is a very real malady and it's hard to kick the habit. Check out the world....there's another mountain out there for you.

Good luck Steve with all your future endeavors, I hope they bring you everything you are looking for out of life. You will be greatly missed by everyone in our community.

Sad to see you go, but wish you nothing but the best for your future

And if you should chose to come back, you will be welcome here

Take care

RG

Sometimes ya just gotta move on. I do it all the time - drift in and out of stuff. We'll be here if you come back, and if not, I'm sure you'll be off having a great time!

Happy trails and may the wind always be at your back, and all those other cliches. ;-P

There are only a few good men. And at times even they must move on to new interests and passions. But their influence isn't forgotten and they are always needed and welcomed home!

Cub

Great knowing you Steve and it was and is a pleasure to call you my friend. If you stay away, all the best... but if you come back, we will keep a seat warm...

Best of luck Steve !

I have watched a couple games at Fenway.... Clemens and Big Mo era .... Funny thing is as Cerb goes...I now would see a highlight on TV or a Sox logo and sometimes you would come to mind. You had a bigger presence than most likely you thought and were very very respected and appreciated here.

Take Care and hey.....Go Sox Go !!

Hey Steve, all the best, you gotta know that you made your contribution, and we were all better for it..

... and only you can say when its time to stay or time to go...

tumblr_lt7e8qWY3X1qfd6kko1_500.jpg

Steve. I want to wish you all the best along the way from here. You were one of the very first to welcome me to Cerb and you have been a great presence here for me and many others.

For the time being, Cerb is losing a valued and respected member. It has been nice to see your Maritime presence on the boards. Know with certainty that you will be welcomed back at any time, if and when the time becomes right for you.

We tended to have a lot of common ground, you and I, but you fought a losing battle when those Sox kept coming up on your profile and avatar and in your words. LOL

Take Care my friend. Thank YOU for your help.

Thanks for all your contributions and I know exactly how you feel.

Best wishes and good luck!

Sorry to see you go steve! I always enjoyed reading what you had to say. Best of luck to you wherever you end up. :smile:

All good things have to come to an end, I suppose.

We'll miss you, Steve. All the best for whatever you get interested in now... and hope to see you back with recharged batteries someday :)