Dato comments??

Happy New Year Everyone!

I am wondering which SPs out there looove DATO - there must be a few? Hey gents, if you love it, feel free to speak (post) up also. I am wondering if more often than not "no greek" means no ass play at all, or is there a distinct difference in the minds of SPs??

As they say on Monty Python, I luv it :)

Note to Soleil: Please take this as notice :)

That's an interesting topic! I remember ( with a smile ) one time with an SP, when I gently placed a finger on her O, she jumped off so fast she almost fell off the bed! lol.. I apologized profusely, of course.

Back to the topic - I would love to do DATO on any willing SP.

That's an interesting topic! I remember ( with a smile ) one time with an SP, when I gently placed a finger on her O, she jumped off so fast she almost fell off the bed! lol.. I apologized profusely, of course.

Back to the topic - I would love to do DATO on any willing SP.

Please always ask first, many of us have it as a no go zone, and now I end up saying don't go there before session starts lol. For one thing, I cannot subject myself to the inevitable infection that comes about from transfering from dato to daty, or by hand, due to the bacteria in the area. If someone does do it, they have to know enough to not go back and forth from one to the other, use one hand one place the other for the 2nd place, and/or be prepared to mouthwash, wash face and hands before returning to daty. Also, hep B shots help. Other than than, personal preference on a sensitive area means don't assume, just ask first. I don't blame your sp for jumping!

Thanks for the salutary reminder, fortunateone. As always, precaution is required, and I always check first with the sp to find out whether she enjoys this or not.

In the right circumstances, and they have to be right, it's an incredibly erotic experience.

Bring it on! It feels so nice.

But as fortunateone said, please be aware that you can't go licking my ass and then switch to licking my pussy and you're definitely not kissing me after licking my ass, no matter how clean I know it is down there (since after all, it is MY asshole, hahaha). Same goes for fingers. You can't stick a finger you just stuck up my ass inside my pussy. That is how you get a yeast infection, or worse. Just be aware guys. Sometimes in the heat of the moment you forget things, and I hate having to give you the "Don't give me a yeast infection" speech in the middle of fooling around.

• Like 1

Please always ask first, many of us have it as a no go zone, and now I end up saying don't go there before session starts lol. For one thing, I cannot subject myself to the inevitable infection that comes about from transfering from dato to daty, or by hand, due to the bacteria in the area. If someone does do it, they have to know enough to not go back and forth from one to the other, use one hand one place the other for the 2nd place, and/or be prepared to mouthwash, wash face and hands before returning to daty. Also, hep B shots help. Other than than, personal preference on a sensitive area means don't assume, just ask first. I don't blame your sp for jumping!

I do love giving and receiving but fortunateone brings up a valid point, going between dato and daty is potentially dangerous.

Thanks very much, fortunateone, for the great advice. Yes, I realize the hazard of moving from dato to daty and also with fingers. I will definitely do the dato last. But, it is nice to be reminded of the danger in indulging in this pleasure.

Have a very Happy New Year!

I love receiving dato! Giving, not so much. Agreed with comments regarding safety, so always make it abundantly clear to the girl you are aware and being careful. One MPA I know loves digits in the o ...and licking my fingers afterwards. Awesome.

Posted from my iPhone

There are many sp's in Ottawa that don't offer greek, but do offer and enjoy DATO. Best thing to do is pm the lady you are interested in and ask. I think most would be receptive to it.

Excellent points, fortunate!

To avoid all that, I only give/receive protected Dato and will only give/receive anal play when the proper

preperations have been made in advance. Also, my toys and/or finger(s) are always wearing protection.

No BBAP for me and always YMMV.

I looooveeee it as much as I love daty and everything else and never need notice because I am always fresh and prepared yummy

I've got to note that down before I forget! Lol.

Ohhh yes I am always ready for hot action, ask Angelina she loves giving me DATO, we are doing it now ;)

Well, that just made my day!!!!

Aww, picture that, which I am. So, so hot...

Ohhh yes I am always ready for hot action, ask Angelina she loves giving me DATO, we are doing it now ;)