CERB VALUED MEMBER AWARD TIME AGAIN! - Vote starts November 14th - Nominate now!

Valueed member - you can vote for 1 or more.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Valueed member - you can vote for 1 or more.

• Cat
    • Dummpy
    • Ulixestrojan
    • PistolPete

Guest **st t***s @

well with all the new features to read on here, so many good forums , and so many good posts had missed that there was a vote taking place

saw a great reminder on cowboys blog, way to get the vote out for dummpy

I'm not sure how long this voting proccess will go for as it's been two weeks, but it appears we have a winner.

Congratulations Dummpy!!!

You always provide great insight, are a wealth of knowledge, with outstanding contributions to the board.

I really do enjoy all the accolades and I can not believe how important this is too me (never in a million years did I think I would get worked up over something like this!!) However the voting is not over yet by a long shot with over 13000 members still to chime in!! However I do hope you are right :D

DUMMPYWINS.jpg

Way to go dummpy looks like the poll is closed 'n your hands down the winner. It was a tough call to make as you were in very distinguished company with your fellow nominees. In the end there can only be one winner, yeeeeehawwrrr! Now don't let the power go to your head, either of them :)

Congratulations Dummpy! and Congratulations to everyone who was nominated as well. It means others feel that your contributions to the board are valuable to them.

Also... thank you to everyone who voted!

thanks to everyone that voted!! And thanks to CK for going above and beyond the call with his campaigning!

Congrats Dummpy.Congrats- Also to the very sexy Catherine, and my good friend Ulix.I'm sure we are all happy to be nominated. I certainly hope when the next vote comes out that we all support the Very sexy,intelligent Catherine. Now if my math is correct we would like to see other 1,943 active members vote next time around.:mrgreen:

My Darling Dummpy,

Congratulations! I'm so very glad you won, I know the kind of contributions you make to our little community outside of this board. You are truly appreciated in so many ways....

Your friend...Cat

Congratulations to Dummpy as well as the runner-ups... We are all winners here at CERB in that we have such well versed and entertaining writers.

leyley

Congrats Dummpy.Congrats- Also to the very sexy Catherine, and my good friend Ulix.I'm sure we are all happy to be nominated. I certainly hope when the next vote comes out that we all support the Very sexy,intelligent Catherine. Now if my math is correct we would like to see other 1,943 active members vote next time around.:mrgreen:

Congratulations Dummpy! You keep good company and we are all so fortunate for the bonds that you have formed here on Cerb!

Tigerclaw