CERB VALUED MEMBER AWARD TIME AGAIN! - Vote starts November 14th - Nominate now!

Valueed member - you can vote for 1 or more.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Valueed member - you can vote for 1 or more.

• Cat
    • Dummpy
    • Ulixestrojan
    • PistolPete

cerbaward.jpg

What is this?

This logo next to a users name signifies that this member contributes a lot of information on cerb that other member find valuable!

Do you have someone you would like to nominate?

You can PM us and we will add the person's name to the vote poll (or) post a thread in this section publicly. The only rule, you can not nominate yourself. You can nominate SP's or General Members but please do not nominate your favorite SP if she does not contribute in the discussions here on the site.

Congratulations to the Current Members who hold this honor are...

• dreamer8 (General Member)
  • Carole (Service Provider)
  • Cowboy Kenny (General member)

Nominate your favorite contributor now!

The next poll will go online with all the members names who have been nominated on FRIDAY NOV 14th and the person with the top votes will receive the next award by the end of the month!

Get your nominations in now!

So far we have the following nominations...

• Cat
  • Dummpy
  • Ulixestrojan

• PistolPete

I will keep adding to the list as the nominations come in. (Please do not nominate yourself or try to make fake accounts to vote for yourself - we had to kick 3 people off the board for this already!).

When did Cowboy Kenny become a Service Provider? I missed that thread/memo .. :-P

No offense CK - just bugging mod. :razz:

His services are local sheriff, not the run of the mill service that we are used to butt a service just the same!

When did Cowboy Kenny become a Service Provider? I missed that thread/memo .. :-P

No offense CK - just bugging mod. :razz:

I nominate Dummpy, he provides everyone here with invaluable insight and advice and is always good for a laugh, he also rallied the troops big time to support me on the last Vote.

Yeah i guess you could consider me a service provider, but I'll tell you this right now....

I Don't do Greek!!!

I second that nomination for Dummpy. He has been an invaluable source of information, and I very much appreciate his guidence in the right direction. (I owe you a billion thank you's!!!!!!)

...and of course much like CK, and I know I was in the Royal Navy...I ALSO DON'T DO GREEK!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

I'm glad everyone is having a chuckle - humor is a wonderful thing. :lol:

Well, I too must jump on the Dummpy bandwagon for valued member. Always providing insight on many a topic, providing tips for many a member - new and established - and always having an opinion.

CK my friend, kidding aside -you provide an invaluable service by contributing your time and efforts to expose the fakes out there. We certainly appreciate your contributions also!

Well my vote goes to Dummpy this time!

Oops., Sorry CK... LOL... I fixed that. Make sure you all vote when the poll goes up. We don't count the nominations as votes remember. Thanks.

I think with his return and in anticipation of many great threads and thought provoking posts (not to mention his tremendous contributions already) we should nominate Ulixthesetrojans! Besides his journey was not finished when he left of course he must continue :D

Dummpy would get my vote, seems he already has enough nominations, I read all his reviews..

Cat, I would also vote for, as a SP she was amaxing..... and as a memebr of this board, her intelligent posts usually shine a light on many subjects to clear up questions or concerns of the business quickly, she brings almost 2 decades of experience in the industry with her!

So, 2 great nominations so far...

PistolPete probably deserves a nomination.... I throw one in his direction.

PistolPete has been added - thanks

Ulixthesetrojans has been added - thanks

Did I miss the voting? (must be all those wild dreams lately)..sorry if I missed out.

Did I miss the voting? (must be all those wild dreams lately)..sorry if I missed out.

Same here don't see voting buttons and it is onlly Nov 15th.

I will be seeing Cat this week we may have to wrestle to settle the title!!

I will be seeing Cat this week we may have to wrestle to settle the title!!

YOU'RE ON!!!!!!!!

Kisses!!! Cat:-D

I going to put my money on Catherine! that she will win the wrestling match title:mrgreen:

I going to put my money on Catherine! that she will win the wrestling match title:mrgreen:

Agreed.....that little redheaded tigress would be able to cause more men to tap out than I would care to think about.....

DING!!!...round one!

Maybe we should video tape it? Very interesting thought...

Catherine

Maybe we should video tape it? Very interesting thought...

Catherine

Just have to be careful ever since the dwarf tossing thing many groups are sensitive to us little people wrestling with regular sized people in public. Will have to keep the video out of the wrong hands!! (those politically correct bastards!)

Just voted...great nominations...great contributions...great wisdom...no matter who wins...we have all gained so much...thank-you

Just voted...great nominations...great contributions...great wisdom...no matter who wins...we have all gained so much...thank-you

Nicely said - great source of so many perspectives and perversions