late night guilty pleasures

Guest High***d****an-Can***

it's 10:30pm and I'm at McDonald's. Can't help but love those small fries!

anyone else out there care to share their late night guilty pleasure? small fries can only be my "go-to" pleasure for so long.... wanting to try something new, and perhaps healthier!

Well twenty days into my New Years Resolution...lose weight, I'd love a bag of Ruffles Chips and sour cream & onion soup dip with a Becks no alcohol beer

Ah, crunching down on raw veggies and drinking a bottle of water yummmmm

RG

it's 10:30pm and I'm at McDonald's. Can't help but love those small fries!

anyone else out there care to share their late night guilty pleasure? small fries can only be my "go-to" pleasure for so long.... wanting to try something new, and perhaps healthier!

At times I love Swedish raspberries :biggrin: but for a healthier late snack I love smoothies- a mix of fruits with plain

0% fat yogourt (but not at 10h30 at night lol)!

I'm just in from walking the dog out on the river. Nice and quiet and had a few puffs on a cigar. I don't smoke so this is another of my guilty pleasures.

Other nights it's usually toasted rye with peanut butter and honey or yoghurt with meuslix.

I've been know to sneak a chocolate chip cookie or two in the middle of the night with a glass of milk. So delicious!!!!

Anyone that knows me will definitly guess this one, its a glass of red wine that relaxes and ends the day with a smile.

I make my own so usually have at least a hundred bottles, some are a few years old for very special people and occassions. :icon_smile:

• Like 1

Popcorn popped in rendered pork fat. It's bacon popcorn! Yum. Add M&Ms and nibs when it's done, and Voila, Movie Salad. Nom.

OMG...I practicallly had an orgasm reading this!

• Like 1

At times I love Swedish raspberries :biggrin: but for a healthier late snack I love smoothies- a mix of fruits with plain

0% fat yogourt (but not at 10h30 at night lol)!

Canadian raspberries are my favorite fruit Gabby....but now I am gonna have to give Inga from Sveden a ring dingle and get her to pop on over with some Swedish raspberries ;)

11467_large.jpg

Guest ***t***iv***

well, Sugar, actually. lots and lots of bad bad Sugar!

Seriously, my guilty pleasures include chewy gobstoppers and crunchie bars, livewires and pistachios!

pistachios are healthy, sort of...

ok not really but they do advertise the value of the fibre they provide!

Frozen pierogis, fried up with onions, doused in hot sauce and served with sour cream is my new very unhealthy and delicious guilty pleasure for any time of the day.

I am down with the bacon! I cook up a whole package and stick it in a ziplock. When the mood hits, I grab a slice from the fridge for a salty good snack :)

I sometimes bake bread at night for the next day, but am rarely able to avoid cutting off the heel for a buttered snack.

Ohhhh Penelope our avatars are so similar! :)

ummm... not to speak for everyone else, but I'm ok with it ;)

I am eating Ruffles potato chips and Kraft dill pickle dip and checking out Penelope's and Meg's avatars right now on this thread :) Late night guilty pleasures I suppose.....but YUMMY !! Geez it keeps getting hot in here ;)

ohh chips and dip,onion,for me and coke and nacho's with sour cream and salsa and a ton of cheese,ohhh I feel my butt getting bigger already.

I don't know what is better yummy food or yummy sex,I guess it's best to have both,lol!!!!

I'm dying for a cold glass of coke but I gave it up. Just one of my guilty pleasure for anything sugar.. I'm making good on a promise to myself even though I don't freakin' like it at all!! And that was my vice as I was never one for alcohol or cigs. Excuse me, I need to go chew on a shoe, ummm, I meant a rice cake. :(