What's on your bucket list?

Sure skydiving and all that is on my list, but that's not really something that I'm setting my own time and money aside for... If the opportunity arises then yeah for sure, but it's not something high up my "to-do" list.

I plan on going again for my birthday this year. So there's the opportunity, COME!

All that's on my bucket list is to keep travelling. Western and northern Canada are on the agenda for spring, and once I save up enough pennies my next plan is a few months in Thailand/Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam

I am also one who lives day to day, enjoying and coping with what comes my way, but there is a couple of things I would like to accomplish before my time comes

1:change the laws concerning animals, so that they are no longer considered

property or possesions but living beings with rights

2:toughen the laws concerning animal abuse

3:kick the asses of those who think it's alright to abuse animals,give them a dose of their own medicine,and get away with it!!!

4: find a human I can trust,that isn't judgemental,mean or selfish!

thats a pretty full bucket I'd say!

1. I agree with Cristycurves I am also a big dog lover and they deserve to be protected by abusive humans.

2. One day to start a sanctuary that provides a safe haven for abused and abandoned dogs.

3. Would love to go back to Africa it's such a beautiful part of the world.

4. To make Sundays a mandatory comedy night and make it law.

• Like 1

Guest M*****ss****e

Mine:

-Visit Greece, Italy, Australia and Africa

-Go deep sea fishing

-Learn to read music and actually play the guitar in my closet

-Save as many animals as I possibly can

-Bring my sponsor child to Canada to attend university when the time comes

-Read more classics

-Learn French and Spanish

-Foster a child

-Take professional dance classes - all kinds I can possibly learn

-Become an Auntie (hurry up little bro!!)

-Be an inspiration to one person

-Save a life

-Ban all calendars from beginning the week with Monday - so annoying lol

Guest ***t***iv***

a lot of it is learning:

-take singing lessons

-take photography classes

-learn the hula

-swim with dolphins

-learn to play the guitar (so sexy!)

-become fluent in French, Spanish and Italian

-see a panda bear

-save an animal

-get a Master's Degree

-follow my favorite band on their next tour

-own a Jag

-drive a Jeep, all done up to the nines! (again, oh-so sexy!)

-travel to Italy, Australia and Japan

-see at least oneof the seven wonders of the world

-design my own home

-learn to ride a horse

-get published

there's more too but my tangible list is on my other computer lol

Guest Gi****e **ren

I love this question!

1) I want to visit Venice Italy. How Romantic :)

2) Do charity work for orphans/build an orphanage

3) I want to do a cruise around the world

4) LOL Make love on the summit of Mount Everest (LOL ok i know this isn't possible but come on wouldn't that be cool?)

5) If i had an unlimited amount of money, i would love to get showered with diamonds, sapphires, rubies

The last 2 are really out there but the first 3 I have to do before its my time

LOL

Giselle

xoxo

Guest jake_cdn

More in line with my real hobby, fishing. I want to take a week (or two) and go either to Georgian Bay, St. Lawrence River (1000 Islands) or Ottawa River and go after and catch a 50 inch or longer, muskie...those bodies of water hold trophy muskie

RG

RG - you got that straight about the Ottawa. I have gone various places for Muskie but the Ottawa has always produced. I am fortunate to live near the river and have fished Muskie there for years - let me know if you make it down and I will let you in on some of my favorite spots

Additional Comments:

Not a full list but important to me ...

1. See my daughters grown-up and enjoying a happy and loving life

2. Return to Prague, the most beautiful city that I have ever been in, and touring around experiencing both the city and rural areas

Edited by jake_cdn

Guest ****ven

Mmmmm I love prague... I was just talking about how much I love Prague the other night...

New Bucket List Addition: Go back to Prague, stay longer!

And the rest of the Bucket list:

Live how I want to

Eat anything I want to

Drink Anything I want to

Bang anyone I want to

Oh wait... I do all this Already, Guess I better go to Prague

Travel more....

spend some time in Ireland ... visit with relatives and tour

tour France and the countries where my Grandpa fought at and told me about from the war... Normandy Beach would be a must see just to be there

Otherwise Italy, Thailand, Australia and Africa are also on my short list.

I have had opportunites to go work in Russia...NOPE...but would luv to visit there.

Yup see the world ....

Start riding motorcycles again

Visit the Snowbirds base in Moose Jaw

Ride in a helicopter

Go whale watching

Have a duo when I visit Halifax

I'm not going to say what's on my list, but I'll share a couple ones I've ticked off:

1) I've saved several lives by regularly donating blood. Many people think about saving a life as though it was a Hollywood movie, but just rollin' up yer sleeve and donating blood does it for me. Then again, I don't do it for personal recognition.

2) I always wanted to go ice fishing (I'm a huge outdoors girl, being raised in BCs wilderness). I wasn't disappointed. It's fun.

3) Seeing Dvorak's cello concerto in B minor, as preformed by Johannes Moser, was one of the highlights of my life, and I was overjoyed to tick that off my list.

The rest are equally small and humble, as I'm just that kind of personality. Which makes them easier to check off. I'll be checking another off in July, and another next year.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S**a*Q

So I suppose I can take "Get published" off my bucket list.

I am, so far, 1 for 1 on submissions!

I just recieved an acceptance letter for one of my short stories!

It's a short story anthology that will be appearing in print and ebook format.

HOORAY!!!

I guess that means I'm a published author now :D

So I suppose I can take "Get published" off my bucket list.

I am, so far, 1 for 1 on submissions!

I just recieved an acceptance letter for one of my short stories!

It's a short story anthology that will be appearing in print and ebook format.

HOORAY!!!

I guess that means I'm a published author now :D

SWEET!

I guess I can remove that from mine also....

sleep with a publish author? Done!

Just found this thread and it's awesome :)

Well there are a couple of things on my bucket and while I'll admit that most of the things on my lists aren't too exciting there things that I've always wanted to do.

1. I'd love to spend a season storm chasing tornado's in the south, or at least see one tornado in my lifetime but hopefully not under dire circumstances though. For some reason I've always found stuff like tornado's, hurricanes, and volcanoes interesting and would love to see them up close. I guess I have to add seeing a volcano now too, lol.

2. See AC/DC in concert, they're my favourite band so I got to go see them.

3. I've always wanted to visit London and Rome. Kind of a history geek so would love to see all the monuments and historical places. Especially would love to visit the Vatican in Rome and the Sistine Chapel.

4. Love movies but one thing I haven't been to yet is a drive-in movie. I just love the idea of jumping in the car and watching a movie outside. Especially great if they were playing some kind of cheesy 70's flick or horror movie. Doesn't hurt either that I hear it's a prime make out spot, lol. So who's up for a drive in movie? ;)

5. Not really a party animal but would love to see a Boxing or UFC match in Vegas. And while I was there I would probably have to visit the pawn shop from Pawnstars.

6. I would love to see a baseball game at an old time park like Fenway or Wrigley Field.

7. This one is kind of out of my control but would love to see the Senators win the cup.

8. And I guess for the finale would love to spend the week at a practically deserted beach or at least private beach in the Caribbean or somewhere tropical. Just basically enjoying the moment.

This will remain a mystery to most of you but I have been recently presented with an opportunity to do something that I never in a million years would have thought might be possible to do. After careful thought I have chosen to follow through with this opportunity.

I am somewhat apprehensive, but when a once in a lifetime opportunity is placed in front of me I would never ever want to decline and then forever wish that I had ventured into unknown waters. Life is too short to have regrets later on.

Whoo Hoooo..... Sorry to be so enigmatic but this is my secret for now. :)

• Like 2

I'd love to travel to parts of Europe with someone special. Learn another language

See every one of the Cerb goddesses!!

Go back country camping in Wood Buffalo National Park

A Costa Rican Eco-trip, followed bu Costa Rican fun!!

This will remain a mystery to most of you but I have been recently presented with an opportunity to do something that I never in a million years would have thought might be possible to do. After careful thought I have chosen to follow through with this opportunity.

I am somewhat apprehensive, but when a once in a lifetime opportunity is placed in front of me I would never ever want to decline and then forever wish that I had ventured into unknown waters. Life is too short to have regrets later on.

Whoo Hoooo..... Sorry to be so enigmatic but this is my secret for now. :)

Some people know you better than you think!!