Can any of you ladies do this?

You asked ladies if they could do it, but I add my comments anyways:

I used to do this but at 170 degrees angle at the best (not this much which I think it is at 210 degrees) when I was a black belt Karate in my early twenties (I could also raise my feet and kick 6 feet high). I can NOT do anything close to it now (I tried and 150 degrees is my best right now).

(I tried and 150 degrees is my best right now)

Pffft! 150 degrees! That's lame, anyone can do that!

(yeah, right!) ;-)

bendy girls are so flexible. The trick that really gets me is the crotch above the head. You can fuck then and they lick your balls at the same time - damn did I just say that out loud?

Posted via Mobile Device

Sooo, can any of you ladies do this? What a neat trick! :)

1.jpg

Wow, now my mind is churning....

I can do a variation of this, my feet on the chair my hands on the red line and my belly on the carpet

If I were that flexible, I think that I could find other things to do; like perhaps eating out my own pussy. Now wouldn't that be an awsome thing to see or do? Do you have any pics of something like that Captain???

Nice picture captain... just looks a little too made up though! LOL If not, she really has one hell of a tiny body, or hardly no body! Although it looks fun. Wish the hell I could do that though!!! Yummy....

Kyra can do that!

Not that far though! Even when I was about 12 years old (in my gumby prime) I maxxed out at a hyperextension of about 18-20 inches on my lead leg, now I'm old so it's probably not that much. Esoterica, next time I see you we'll have to get me warmed up and get out your measuring stick and see what I can do now. ;) You can report back to the guys.

bendy girls are so flexible. The trick that really gets me is the crotch above the head. You can fuck then and they lick your balls at the same time - damn did I just say that out loud?

Posted via Mobile Device

Ulixestrojan, just in case you were asking out loud, yes you did say it out loud...that is some bendy thought...BTW...after reading your post I had one of those catch you off guard kind of laughs...I had to clean my computer screen off...thanks a lot...lol

Guest i***k***
Not that far though! Even when I was about 12 years old (in my gumby prime) I maxxed out at a hyperextension of about 18-20 inches on my lead leg, now I'm old so it's probably not that much. Esoterica, next time I see you we'll have to get me warmed up and get out your measuring stick and see what I can do now. ;) You can report back to the guys.

Damn I have to see that... Can he take a video? :)

Damn I have to see that... Can he take a video? :)

Kyra will be here in Ottawa next week. You will see her before me, no doubt. Here's a suggestion: I'll video the two of you.

<g>

If I were that flexible, I think that I could find other things to do; like perhaps eating out my own pussy. Now wouldn't that be an awsome thing to see or do? Do you have any pics of something like that Captain???

I would LUV to you do all that and more :-D

I see that too, I was thinking it's like a magic eye pic or something... has the photo been changed? Cause I am thinking I can carry an inflatable mattress while wearing a star-wars mask- Is that what turns men on, I wish I had known this from the start, lol...

it was a girl completely bent over her self, the doner site must have changed the pic.